Joe Biden is now the world's largest trafficker of weapons to terrorists

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Besides providing the Taliban with an air force, Biden has given them tanks, APCs, helicopters, rocket launchers, hundreds of thousands of small arms, and millions of rounds of ammunition.

Besides providing the Taliban with an air force, Biden has given them tanks, APCs, helicopters, rocket launchers, hundreds of thousands of small arms, and millions of rounds of ammunition.

we all know it is Obomination pulling his strings.

Just think, if Trump was POTUS he could have flown a few of those planes back himself, right genius?

'Trump was sent by Jesus so he can do anything.'

AMERICA...we can't do this...we can not leave these people in this situation...we will have a stain on our nation for centuries to come...we are going to have to go back in...in full force and retake the nation....the first bombs went off today...more will die after we leave....this is not the American way...

Just think, if Trump was POTUS he could have flown a few of those planes back himself, right genius?

'Trump was sent by Jesus so he can do anything.'

Do you have any comment on Joe Biden arming the Taliban, or did you just have to lust after Donald Trump and you couldn't hold it in?

AMERICA...we can't do this...we can not leave these people in this situation...we will have a stain on our nation for centuries to come...we are going to have to go back in...in full force and retake the nation....the first bombs went off today...more will die after we leave....this is not the American way...
Are you trying to say that Trump fucked up when he signed that surrender agreement with Taliban terrorists?

Are you trying to say that Trump fucked up when he signed that surrender agreement with Taliban terrorists?
No that's not what I'm saying...Trump would have never turned over the airport and failed to get everyone out before the military left...I bet my life on that....I'm saying if we leave this to turn into the killing fields #2 we will never be great again in the eyes of the world....

People bringing up Trump sound really dumb...don't do that....

Not only did Tramp arm the Taliban he loves, he gave them 5,000 trained battle-hardened terrorists to use them against Americans!

^^^Another poor soul who can't stop publicly masturbating to Donald Trump on a thread that has nothing to do with him. You people need help...

Forum List

Back