Joe Biden is reportedly 'planning first major tax hike in almost 30 years'

Where is the pork?

Pointed out to you and others many times. It's almost all pork.
Pointed out to you and others many times. It's almost NO pork. What about this package do you consider to be pork?

Stimulus Package Update: What's in the Covid-19 Relief Bill ...

www.wsj.com › articles › stimulus-update-biden-covid-19...

Mar 6, 2021 — President Biden and his administration say the economy needs relief to bring ... mid-March deadline for President Biden's coronavirus relief package before ... The package makes a significant change to the social safety net through the tax code that could ... Democrats also shuffled tax provisions in the bill.

And trump did both. Hurt revenue growth and drastically increased spending . He inherited a $600 billion deficit and turned into a trillion pre covid. Deficits increase with every repub pres.

Your people just put us 2 trillion in the hole in a little over a month, much of it repaying their voters and wasteful spending. Trump presided with a Democrat House for two years, you know, that same Democrat House that passed two Covid bills, again, loaded with pork.

The money Trump spent was on our military which is a good thing for the entire country--not just Republican voters and support groups. The defense of this country is charged to our federal leaders, and China is starting to get ahead on their military might over us. Much like DumBama, look for defense spending to be cut once again in the next two years.
The blob added trillions of dollars to the deficit with his tax reduction for the wealthy and his overspending on the military, unnecessary spending on a wall, golfing for 300 days and using the very expensive company plane for his pleasure.
He was an extremely wasteful and untrustworthy president which is understandable due to his history of bankruptcies and the financial stiffing of hired people.

The point was about where the tax money is at.

No it's where the income that is taxed is at.
So your statement that, " Even the stupidest politician knows that the middle class is where the money is" was referring to income and not tax revenue?

Take it anyway you want.
It would seem logical that politicians are interested in tax revenue, so I'll take it that way. And based upon the trends, the middle class is not the dominant tax base anymore. So even the stupidest politician knows that the middle class isn't where the money is anymore.

But it was really yours to make as you were the one who said it.
You point that our government should focus tax policy on the wealthy is idiotic. Just look at the results of that policy in brownbacks Kansas.
That's not my point, buddy. I'm for a flat tax.
A flat tax is a regressive tax that again benefits the high income people. Our economy is based on consumers and you want to focus on people buying stock.
a flat tax treats everyone exactly the same. So would a national sales tax in lieu of an income tax

And trump did both. Hurt revenue growth and drastically increased spending . He inherited a $600 billion deficit and turned into a trillion pre covid. Deficits increase with every repub pres.

Your people just put us 2 trillion in the hole in a little over a month, much of it repaying their voters and wasteful spending. Trump presided with a Democrat House for two years, you know, that same Democrat House that passed two Covid bills, again, loaded with pork.

The money Trump spent was on our military which is a good thing for the entire country--not just Republican voters and support groups. The defense of this country is charged to our federal leaders, and China is starting to get ahead on their military might over us. Much like DumBama, look for defense spending to be cut once again in the next two years.
The blob added trillions of dollars to the deficit with his tax reduction for the wealthy and his overspending on the military, unnecessary spending on a wall, golfing for 300 days and using the very expensive company plane for his pleasure.
He was an extremely wasteful and untrustworthy president which is understandable due to his history of bankruptcies and the financial stiffing of hired people.
An inconvenient truth is you need massive military spending to keep our former Republic that turned into a Democracy that has now transitioned to a Democracy/Totalitarian hybrid while being an Empire that rattles chains around the world that give you a good living standard with the massive debts that have been accruing a long time before Trump. It is just when it ends that should concern all of us. It says something when most of the foreigners around the world that provide services for us are smarter then the average American.

You mean the wall the commies refused to fund? And what was he asking for the wall? He wanted about the amount we spend on food stamps for just half a month. Hate filled people like you can't appreciate spending money on necessary things like the wall, even now that Dementia took a great secure border and turned it into a catastrophe.

I can't wait to tell my family I'm wealthy, because like most Americans, I got a tax cut as well; not only in my paycheck, but in my tax returns too. Plus no more Commie Care fines either. That alone saved me a couple hundred bucks EVERY year.

Pointed out to you and others many times. It's almost NO pork. What about this package do you consider to be pork?

Ya know, you leftists join a topic late, don't go through the previous posts, and that's fine and understandable because I do the same myself. But when somebody says they already posted something that you want to see, get your lazy ass on the board and look for it yourself instead of making us do the work for you.

View attachment 467956
'Hold onto your wallets'! Hope you enjoyed
your economic stimulus, because Joe Biden
is reportedly 'planning
first major tax hike in

almost 30 years'

President Biden is reportedly planning the first major hike in federal taxes in almost 30 years to fund the economic program set to follow the recently approved $1.9 trillion pandemic stimulus package.

The Democrat Party never lets a crisis go to waste. Anytime they get the opportunity to Schlong the working people, they'll take it.

All this spending from Clinton to Biden need to paid sooner or later, so open your checkbook and write your check to the IRS or your grandchildren will be paying the bill instead!

Ya know, you leftists join a topic late, don't go through the previous posts, and that's fine and understandable because I do the same myself. But when somebody says they already posted something that you want to see, get your lazy ass on the board and look for it yourself instead of making us do the work for you.

As long as you continue to preach the word "pork" when referring to the Biden relief plan, obviously you have an ulterior motive because there is little or no "pork". You are only trying to impress your fellow snappers with your lack of knowledge.

You mean the wall the commies refused to fund? And what was he asking for the wall? He wanted about the amount we spend on food stamps for just half a month. Hate filled people like you can't appreciate spending money on necessary things like the wall, even now that Dementia took a great secure border and turned it into a catastrophe.

I can't wait to tell my family I'm wealthy, because like most Americans, I got a tax cut as well; not only in my paycheck, but in my tax returns too. Plus no more Commie Care fines either. That alone saved me a couple hundred bucks EVERY year.
I think you are punchy. That wall is a total waste and that is why the "commies" have refused more funding, especially when The Blob's estimates were inaccurate.
Surprise, surprise! Also, that wall was constantly being breached by drug traffickers, human trafficers, and migrants. There has to be a better way, even though border patrols were increased dramatically. But the Blob knows "more about technology than anybody", yes?

Last edited:
All this spending from Clinton to Biden need to paid sooner or later, so open your checkbook and write your check to the IRS or your grandchildren will be paying the bill instead!

All this spending since Coolidge you mean.

Coolidge was the last president to actually reduce the debt 92 years ago

An inconvenient truth is you need massive military spending to keep our former Republic that turned into a Democracy that has now transitioned to a Democracy/Totalitarian hybrid while being an Empire that rattles chains around the world that give you a good living standard with the massive debts that have been accruing a long time before Trump. It is just when it ends that should concern all of us. It says something when most of the foreigners around the world that provide services for us are smarter then the average American.
Absolutely, but not to the extent that Trump did.

As long as you continue to preach the word "pork" when referring to the Biden relief plan, obviously you have an ulterior motive because there is little or no "pork". You are only trying to impress your fellow snappers with your lack of knowledge.

Yep, more like a Biden Pork Plan.

House Passes $1.9 Trillion Pork-Filled COVID 'Relief' Package. Here's What It Includes.

House Passes $1.9 Trillion Pork-Filled COVID 'Relief' Package. Here's What It Includes.
If that is what you call that comprehensive relief plan----- a "pork plan", I'll take it any day. What does a plan without "pork " look like? I know, I know! It looks like the Trump huge tax reduction, space force, and wall plan that Mexico was going to pay for. Now that's a plan!!

The "commies" were not supposed to fund the wall. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall". Remember?

Calvin Coolidge. His famous saying: "What this county needs is a good 10 cent cigar"

Calvin Coolidge. His famous saying: "What this county needs is a good 10 cent cigar"
That'd be a $152 cigar today

It seems very clearly that the so called conservatives, supporters of trumpism and all around kooks on the far right want free things. They don't want to pay taxes to rebuild the rusting infrastructure as well as the million little things that they enjoy with thanks to government on all levels for the people.

If that is what you call that comprehensive relief plan----- a "pork plan", I'll take it any day. What does a plan without "pork " look like? I know, I know! It looks like the Trump huge tax reduction, space force, and wall plan that Mexico was going to pay for. Now that's a plan!!

Yep, a whopping $1400, and it only cost you about $17,000...quite the bargain.

It seems very clearly that the so called conservatives, supporters of trumpism and all around kooks on the far right want free things. They don't want to pay taxes to rebuild the rusting infrastructure as well as the million little things that they enjoy with thanks to government on all levels for the people.

So maybe you can answer this question that I have asked repeatedly.

Given that from 2011 to 2019 the US government has collected over 40 billion dollars annually from the federal gas tax why is it we have to raise income taxes to pay for infrastructure repair when gas tax revenues are supposed to be earmarked for that purpose?

Forum List

Back