Joe Biden just made life easy for Republican in this election.

So you agree his instincts suck. He got up there and made a fool of himself on national TV attacking anyone who doesn't vote Dimwinger.

Yeah, his instincts suck, always have.

This tactic has not worked any other time Biden has tried it this year but as the old sayin goes.
1667436575595.jpeg

His instincts stink.

Going on national TV and accusing half the country of trying to "overturn Democracy" and promote violence isn't going to play well with anyone but his mindless Cultist followers.
That will do more to rally Americans against the Democrat scum than anything.

Didn't those nitwits learn anything from Crooked Hillary's hate?

So you agree his instincts suck. He got up there and made a fool of himself on national TV attacking anyone who doesn't vote Dimwinger.
That's exactly what trump has done for 6 years and Kari Lake and MTG are currently doing.

Who gives a fuck, VOTE the way you want.

Joe could have praised trump, and I'll still vote for Murray.

That's exactly what trump has done for 6 years and Kari Lake and MTG are currently doing.

Who gives a fuck, VOTE the way you want.

Joe could have praised trump, and I'll still vote for Murray.
Took longer than usual..................but ORANGE MAN BAD! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

His instincts stink.

Going on national TV and accusing half the country of trying to "overturn Democracy" and promote violence isn't going to play well with anyone but his mindless Cultist followers.

Traitor Joe was spazzing like a gay coke whore in undies...

Do you think that anything Joe says is going to change my mind on WHO I vote for locally?

You'd be a fool if you answer yes.
Nostra is a fool, because he thinks I'm going to change my vote from Murray to Smiley.
NOT gonna happen simp.
Are you really that simple minded?

He isn't going to change anyone's minds. Everyone is already locked in.

On the outside he may change a couple thousand people's minds but that's it at best. If anything he runs the danger of changing people's minds against democrats.

Forum List

Back