Joe Biden nails another speech!

The most OBVIOUS data point is that the Biden Bounce only happened in 6 municipalities.

Why didnt it happen in deep blue states?

It only happened in SWING states.

Weird, right?

It should have happened in EVERY BLUE MUNICIPALITY.

Lefties….just pretend Trump won…now the election is fixed, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you. Every time I see Demented Old Joe being trotted out for another ride on the merry-go-round of public humiliation, it reminds me of the process of watching my husband die, and I just pray for old Joe, that he goes quicker than my husband did. He has been evil and corrupt for many decades, but that doesn't justify them parading him around like a circus act.

Yep..
Joe's progression looks strikingly like my mothers. She lived about another year and a half at this point.

W....T....F???? "last night I was in the television, on the television, ah ah ah on the phone ahumsn flamsmerah blahubism"

These democraps are a joke. They call us stupid but they've been believing that this idiot had received eighty million votes since day one. I cannot WAIT until the Trump rally tomorrow. Especially since these losers have been EXPOSED on camera!!!! :D :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The most OBVIOUS data point is that the Biden Bounce only happened in 6 municipalities.

Why didnt it happen in deep blue states?

It only happened in SWING states.

Weird, right?

It should have happened in EVERY BLUE MUNICIPALITY.

Lefties….just pretend Trump won…now the election is fixed, right? :auiqs.jpg:
A government expert on election fraud who monitors potential fraud in other country's elections concluded that out of the 7 major indicators of election fraud (only 3 of which is a strong indication of fraud) that all 7 indicators are present in the 2020 presidential election. :oops:

One of the strongest smells about leftists today is first they make the accusations, and then they build & support their accusations to make a reality of it. You know, like Trump is "incompetent" and a "liar"? So let's ring in Xiden, that should do it.

If you close your eyes can you tell a difference?

Last edited:
One of the strongest smells about leftists today is first they make the accusations, and then they build & support their accusations to make a reality of it. You know, like Trump is "incompetent" and a "liar"? So let's ring in Xiden, that should do it.

If you close your eyes can you tell a difference?

It's comical. The dumb fuck lefties claim Trump is a drooling retard, yet he STOLE the 2016 election from Hillary and even beat a $40 million, 3 year investigation. :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301:

Pick a lane, fools.

It's comical. The dumb fuck lefties claim Trump is a drooling retard, yet he STOLE the 2016 election from Hillary and even beat a $40 million, 3 year investigation. :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301:

Pick a lane, fools.

They pulled that one off too. First accuse Trump of stealing an election, and then steal an election.

How about the one leftists promised Trump would crash the economy under the weight of TDS? Unfortunately for them his numbers were better than anyone else's, so what do they do? They crash the economy under COVID.

And there's your sign.......................LEFTISTS

They pulled that one off too. First accuse Trump of stealing an election, and then steal an election.

How about the one leftists promised Trump would crash the economy under the weight of TDS? Unfortunately for them his numbers were better than anyone else's, so what do they do? They crash the economy under COVID.

And there's your sign.......................LEFTISTS

It's incredible, isn't it?

We are so lucky Hillary did not win and all of this corruption was so exposed.

The rationale behind the BIDEN BUMP is that the mail in ballots were all added to the count at one time, and mail in ballots greatly favored BIDEN......BUT WE DIDN'T GET THE BIDEN BUMP IN CALIFORNIA or NEW YORK or OTHER BLUE MUNIS.

If the Biden bump was NOT manufactured, it would have happened in nearly EVERY MUNI.

NOT ONLY 6 SWING STATES. :laughing0301:

It just takes a TINY bit of brain power.

detroit-election-officials-cover-up-windows-ballot-count-151120.jpg

This is a photo from the vote count in DETROIT.

That is someone obscuring the count from being viewed by REPUBLICAN AUDITORS.

Forum List

Back