🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

please post some pics of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant with either girl. Can't find any can you? Those girls don't look like either of them, maybe a DNA test is in order, and while you are at it, do one on Webb Hubbel's daughter Chelsea Clinton.
How stupid can you be? I have some idea judging from your post. You can't stand a smart, well-educated adult woman, can you? Yet you love bimbos like trump and pigpence.
Michelle Obama was an affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis on their own even if she had space-age software to help her. She's certainly not stupid but she's far from the Mensa member you imagine her to be. The same can be said for her moral character there's nothing outstanding about it in any way shape or form she's just another black woman who wishes she was Halle Berry.

Biden should be careful about offering her the VP pick I think the Democrats would swap him out for her in a heartbeat at the convention.

Jo

Provide proof that Mrs. Obama was an "affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis." Solid proof. Sources.

I have no reason to believe that Mrs. Obama's "moral character" is anything but the highest.

Now take a look at trump and pence. Compare using the same standards. I find these two way inferior to Mrs. Obama. Let's see evidence like their college grades.

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.
I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL
Your claims about Biden are based on right wing lies...

Really? You're arguing Joe Biden is not an old white male, inside the beltway, career politician? LOL I guarandamntee you Joe Biden is a racist as they come.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Seriously, that's all I need to know about Biden to understand how he really feels about blacks.

You're disparaging a white guy as a racist while completely ignoring the racist shit your current shit bag *pResident says and does. Your glaring hypocrisy is noted.

What did the President ever say or do that makes him a racist? Before you answer, I suggest you look up what racism is in the dictionary.

Liberals have completely watered down what the word "racist" means. As a 50% hispanic with plenty of hispanic relatives here, I've seen my share of racism. I have seen nothing from President Trump that says he's a racist. However, there's not doubt in my mind how Joe Biden really feels about minorities. I've seen the look and heard the sly comments with underlying meaning before and Joe Biden is it. It's pretty saddening to see Liberals use the word for political expediency to the point where the word means nothing anymore.

Well we better hope Joe doesn't win, be for he puts us all back in chains.

Maybe you should try living your life. The person currently occupying the WH has little effect on that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.
I tend to agree with you here...but what makes you certain she won't accept?

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.
I don't think Biden is going to be President. Trump is going to win reelection in my opinion.

First...Trump supporters already support Trump...they voted for him only hoping he would do what he said he would do. Now that he has actually done those things, their faith is vindicated. Biden has a long record...and every skeleton of votes past will be dragged out and publicly flogged. The Social Justice types won't vote for him and the Bernie Bros won't vote for him.

Second... Trump rebuilt the economy once...and the devastation was caused by the virus. Swing voters will vote for the guy who they know can rebuild the economy quickly.

Third...Biden can't out Trump Trump...and trying to is going to cost him...in fact it already has with his flip flop on China. China is going to be an albatross around his neck that...along with Hunter...is going to drowned his campaign.

Fourth...Trump has made major inroads in the minority community. If he has actually convinced 10-20 percent of people of color that didn't vote for him in '16 to support him in '20...it's over.

Fifth...Biden is the Invisible Man right now. Trump is running against the virus. If the economy reopens and rebounds while the virus levels stay low...Biden will lose in a landslide. That is why democrat operatives are desperate to keep the economy closed. They have failed.

Last...Biden is in cognitive decline...that's a deal breaker.

That's my honest assessment.
I simply disagree. His divisive leadership (if you can call it that) is non productive indeed destructive in even in the short term to what makes America, America, and deepened the disapproval for him by the Democrats and independents. He did not rebuild the economy. He just enjoyed and took advantage of what was happening during the last administration, and then took steps for the continued growth to go more directly to paying the already successful at the expense of the middle class, or as much was left of it. Biden is not trying to out trump trump. He will not sink to the level of Donnie the dirty trickster, or turn against the constitution, steel from the military budgets approved by both houses of Congress, be caught up in using the power and resources to bribe or coerce a foreign government to do political person favors that would get him impeached, hire his whole family to run the executive branch, appoint cabinet positions to destroy the departments they head, attack our intelligence agencies while on foreign soil while publicly siding with Putin (head of a country that has been and still is an enemy of the United States) or a host of other personally/political moves that were not in our country's interests. Biden does not have to be visible. Trump can continue to defeat himself on a daily basis, just by being trump. Biden is not in cognitive decline. Trumpers just use gaffs to joke about it, just as Dem ridiculed the gaffs of George W.
Biden will win in November.
Well said, a very accurate assessment.

Michelle Obama is nothing more or nothing less than the wife of the last president.

This is the thing I don't understand, libs. How does marriage to a President qualify them for office?

Mrs. Clinton ran , and now Mrs. Obama.

The GOP doesn't do this. None of the Bush women ever ran, ditto with Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, etc. Lou Hoover was a very educated dame, educated at Stanford. But just because she was married to a President didn't qualify her.
Hillary Clinton has had a distinguished career by herself. Senator, Secretary of State, staff attorney during the Nixon nonsense. Mrs. Obama has had a career in the healthcare field. Turn to trump and pigpence. What did they ever do to be deemed qualified for the offices that they now hold? A reality TV show host and a failed governor who could not even manage a health crisis in his state?

Who among republicans is actually qualified? trump? pence? this woman that they put in charge of the Department of Education who has absolutely no background in the field of education? A cheap woman put in charge of our birth-control efforts at HHS who made a fortune off the U.S. taxpayers pushing "abstinence education"? Don't tell me that these assholes are qualified for anything. Tell me that there are republicans who are qualified to lead.
Don't forget the unqualified HUD secretary put in that office as a token black face.

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.
I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL

Really? You're arguing Joe Biden is not an old white male, inside the beltway, career politician? LOL I guarandamntee you Joe Biden is a racist as they come.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Seriously, that's all I need to know about Biden to understand how he really feels about blacks.

You're disparaging a white guy as a racist while completely ignoring the racist shit your current shit bag *pResident says and does. Your glaring hypocrisy is noted.

What did the President ever say or do that makes him a racist? Before you answer, I suggest you look up what racism is in the dictionary.

Liberals have completely watered down what the word "racist" means. As a 50% hispanic with plenty of hispanic relatives here, I've seen my share of racism. I have seen nothing from President Trump that says he's a racist. However, there's not doubt in my mind how Joe Biden really feels about minorities. I've seen the look and heard the sly comments with underlying meaning before and Joe Biden is it. It's pretty saddening to see Liberals use the word for political expediency to the point where the word means nothing anymore.
Nobody has watered down racism but white right wing extremists.

you repeat CNN talking points

What CNN talking points, doofus? You can't communicate without making shit up all the fucking time, can you? This shows how weak your argument is.

It's a shame you don't know the liberty of thinking for yourself instead of having others do it for you.

You are incapable of thinking for yourself, you partisan hack. Always a hypocrite.

• Thanks

After electing Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed), America proved it isn't interested in qualifications, experience, or moral character. We are in a race to the bottom.

Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden, the Clintons, Pelosi, Schummer, Harry Reid and Obama are great examples of high moral character? LMAO!!! You just can't make this shit up.

Maybe not great examples, but they all have higher moral fiber than the orange human shaped sack of shit does.

Man, are you going to lose it when Trump gets reelected. Maybe you should be with family to keep an eye on you on election night.
Trump probably will not win, but if he does, prepare yourself for the pain you will endure.

His company was busted for racial discrimination in housing to start with.

Michelle Obama is nothing more or nothing less than the wife of the last president.

This is the thing I don't understand, libs. How does marriage to a President qualify them for office?

Mrs. Clinton ran , and now Mrs. Obama.

The GOP doesn't do this. None of the Bush women ever ran, ditto with Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, etc. Lou Hoover was a very educated dame, educated at Stanford. But just because she was married to a President didn't qualify her.
Hillary Clinton has had a distinguished career by herself. Senator, Secretary of State, staff attorney during the Nixon nonsense. Mrs. Obama has had a career in the healthcare field. Turn to trump and pigpence. What did they ever do to be deemed qualified for the offices that they now hold? A reality TV show host and a failed governor who could not even manage a health crisis in his state?

Who among republicans is actually qualified? trump? pence? this woman that they put in charge of the Department of Education who has absolutely no background in the field of education? A cheap woman put in charge of our birth-control efforts at HHS who made a fortune off the U.S. taxpayers pushing "abstinence education"? Don't tell me that these assholes are qualified for anything. Tell me that there are republicans who are qualified to lead.
Don't forget the unqualified HUD secretary put in that office as a token black face.

If Dr. Carson can master brain surgery, I don't think running a government department is beyond his capabilities.

After electing Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed), America proved it isn't interested in qualifications, experience, or moral character. We are in a race to the bottom.

Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden, the Clintons, Pelosi, Schummer, Harry Reid and Obama are great examples of high moral character? LMAO!!! You just can't make this shit up.

Maybe not great examples, but they all have higher moral fiber than the orange human shaped sack of shit does.

Man, are you going to lose it when Trump gets reelected. Maybe you should be with family to keep an eye on you on election night.
Trump probably will not win, but if he does, prepare yourself for the pain you will endure.

I'm preparing myself to laugh at leftists heads exploding.

It was Fred Trump, the President's father, who owned the company. And they were never found guilty of a dam thing in court. The senior Mr. Trump agreed to make a small settlement without admitting guilt, and for the money, it kept the regulatory board out of his face for years. It was undoubtably the right decision to settle, as government bureaus can make anyone's life hell and they would have, especially when the Trumps won.

Facts are 'fake news' in this current Cult45 timeline. Their tiny addled brains have jettisoned any memories that might make them have an afterthought regarding their orange messiah.

• Thanks
Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.
I don't think Biden is going to be President. Trump is going to win reelection in my opinion.

First...Trump supporters already support Trump...they voted for him only hoping he would do what he said he would do. Now that he has actually done those things, their faith is vindicated. Biden has a long record...and every skeleton of votes past will be dragged out and publicly flogged. The Social Justice types won't vote for him and the Bernie Bros won't vote for him.

Second... Trump rebuilt the economy once...and the devastation was caused by the virus. Swing voters will vote for the guy who they know can rebuild the economy quickly.

Third...Biden can't out Trump Trump...and trying to is going to cost him...in fact it already has with his flip flop on China. China is going to be an albatross around his neck that...along with Hunter...is going to drowned his campaign.

Fourth...Trump has made major inroads in the minority community. If he has actually convinced 10-20 percent of people of color that didn't vote for him in '16 to support him in '20...it's over.

Fifth...Biden is the Invisible Man right now. Trump is running against the virus. If the economy reopens and rebounds while the virus levels stay low...Biden will lose in a landslide. That is why democrat operatives are desperate to keep the economy closed. They have failed.

trump has not rebuilt the economy. Trump has not made inroads in minority communities., Hoping that 80 percent of the minority community can't stand you is not inroads. Biden could out trump trump if he chose. What's so hard about him giving trump a nickname and talking shit about trump, his wife, his kids, his ex wives, his adultery, his bankruptcies, his losing billions of dollars? And don't talk about cognitive decline when your king can't say the word origins. Let me tell you, I'd play the dozens on trumps punk ass if I was Biden at every chance I get. But he doesn't have to. trump is hanging himself and you idiots are not a majority of the Americans who will be voting. You are about 30 percent. That leaves 70 percent who don't drinks trumps piss and declare it's vintage champagne. trump is going to lose.

It was Fred Trump, the President's father, who owned the company. And they were never found guilty of a dam thing in court. The senior Mr. Trump agreed to make a small settlement without admitting guilt, and for the money, it kept the regulatory board out of his face for years. It was undoubtably the right decision to settle, as government bureaus can make anyone's life hell and they would have, especially when the Trumps won.

Orange Virus was involved. The case named both of them.

• Thanks

donald and fred were in the suit because donald ran the company. They were found guilt by the Nixon DOJ. They paid the largest settlement of that kind at the time, which is an admittance of guilt. They were required to do certain things in order to not go back to court for years. The trumps did not win.

JO

trump has not rebuilt the economy. Trump has not made inroads in minority communities., Hoping that 80 percent of the minority community can't stand you is not inroads. Biden could out trump trump if he chose. What's so hard about him giving trump a nickname and talking shit about trump, his wife, his kids, his ex wives, his adultery, his bankruptcies, his losing billions of dollars? And don't talk about cognitive decline when your king can't say the word origins. Let me tell you, I'd play the dozens on trumps punk ass if I was Biden at every chance I get. But he doesn't have to. trump is hanging himself and you idiots are not a majority of the Americans who will be voting. You are about 30 percent. That leaves 70 percent who don't drinks trumps piss and declare it's vintage champagne. trump is going to lose.
You're getting taller again. Bullshit must turn you on. Or perhaps it's just simple sadomasochism.

Why? I don't like the guy at all, but he has little effect on my life.

• Thanks

JO

You're getting taller again. Bullshit must turn you on. Or perhaps it's just simple sadomasochism.
The truth is bothersome to you right wingers.

JO

Revisionism is bullshit too.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back