🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.
I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL
Your claims about Biden are based on right wing lies and the fact is that trump is a criminal who needs to be removed from office. This wish for outside the beltway amateurs is why we sit in our houses with 42,000 dead and no end in sight when Taiwan has gone back to regular life.

I am not posting theory, I am posting fact. First off it is right wing bullshit that has you bitches talking about Michelle Obama being part of the Biden ticket when she has no interest in politics. Number 2, it is your sexist and racist belief that has you bringing up qualification as a criteria when you don't for white men. You question Biden because you are a right wing idiot who will make an excuse to dismiss any democrat running no matter his qualifications. Biden is far more qualified for this job than trump. Biden has been a senator and vice president, he is very prepared for the job. trump still can't figure it out.

You voted for trump who had no qualifications and didn't even know the constitution over a far more qualified female candidate based on lies made up by the right. Qualifications do not matter to you.

Why do you live here asshole? Oh... I know you collect a pension right? Why can't you get one of those in Kenya doofus? You know that's where you'd rather be right?

Trump was elected because he was the only one who had the guts to say America First...
HIllary Clinton was not elected because she is an unapologetic globalist. She could easily have beaten Trump for just the one sentence she abhors...... America first..... Had she repeated it only six or seven times during her campaign she would be President today.

JO

All our presidents have been America first. trump says America alone. That's not going to work. So if you don't like me expressing my first amendment rights, move.

You're completely full of Shit and your shallow knowledge of the presidency is showing up your false credentials. FDR was a major globalist with a one world agenda.....So was Wilson........
Bush? Bush was more about the Carlyle group than he ever was about America. Obama? His interest was America is the first Target not the first nation. Trump is an international business man you idiot....he never once said America alone.... LIke I said....Clinton has only herself to blame. She should have handily beat Trump but totally refused to be an American....that got noticed bigly.

JO

Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.
I tend to agree with you here...but what makes you certain she won't accept?

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

I am Obama all the way...Biden/Obama ticket... Solid...

What makes Michelle Obama qualified for the Presidency in the least? Never ran for office, never served this country, never fought in a war. Not even a graduate of the Government School system. Has absolutely no paper trail to even look at, no accomplishments. Voters can assign whatever they want to "her".

I guess that's the benefit the D's have, find someone with no record, no accountability whatsoever.

You elected a sack of shit with no qualifications who never served his country. Quiet, stupid.

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

Nope....she also set the all time record for public camel toe!

View attachment 326114
And IM2 likes to call Melannia a call girl......oops I'll bet he's got a hard on now though eh?
If he can still get them that is.

JO
Melania was pretty much an eastern European call girl. Your concern for my dick is noted, but I like women.
Not our fault for noticing...when you get a stiffy you're like three feet taller.

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

What makes Michelle Obama qualified for the Presidency in the least? Never ran for office, never served this country, never fought in a war. Not even a graduate of the Government School system. Has absolutely no paper trail to even look at, no accomplishments. Voters can assign whatever they want to "her".

I guess that's the benefit the D's have, find someone with no record, no accountability whatsoever.

You elected a sack of shit with no qualifications who never served his country. Quiet, stupid.
Yeah he can't compare to the manly Obama who spent 8 years in special forces doing the John Wick thing while at the same time studying for a bong degree at Columbia.

JO

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

View attachment 326114
And IM2 likes to call Melannia a call girl......oops I'll bet he's got a hard on now though eh?
If he can still get them that is.

JO
Melania was pretty much an eastern European call girl. Your concern for my dick is noted, but I like women.

Your concern for your own dick is noted....and it shows but we do have medications now.

JO

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
"Mike obama"

LOLOLOL

You con freaks prove time and time again you're ineducable.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Hey, that's Big Mike Obama to you, ya knucklehead. The ONLY one in the Obama family? that actually has ANY balls. Thank you.
LOL

You poor, delusional freak. No one in Obama's immediate family is named, "Mike."

Your obsession with testicles is noted and laughed at.
And your complete lack of them is likewise noticed and jeered at.
:boohoo:

After electing Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed), America proved it isn't interested in qualifications, experience, or moral character. We are in a race to the bottom.

Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.
Does not strike me as a scrambling political whore as Hillary. I think she would rather be happy than go on a quest for power.

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

please post some pics of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant with either girl. Can't find any can you? Those girls don't look like either of them, maybe a DNA test is in order, and while you are at it, do one on Webb Hubbel's daughter Chelsea Clinton.
How stupid can you be? I have some idea judging from your post. You can't stand a smart, well-educated adult woman, can you? Yet you love bimbos like trump and pigpence.
Michelle Obama was an affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis on their own even if she had space-age software to help her. She's certainly not stupid but she's far from the Mensa member you imagine her to be. The same can be said for her moral character there's nothing outstanding about it in any way shape or form she's just another black woman who wishes she was Halle Berry.

Biden should be careful about offering her the VP pick I think the Democrats would swap him out for her in a heartbeat at the convention.

Jo

Michelle definitely has a Ghetto Fabulous style about her, I don't know how that will appeal to the mainstream.

And Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) has a trailer trash style about him that appeals to a minority of mouth breathers throughout the country. A poor man's idea of rich. A stupid person's idea of smart. I don't know how that appeals to the mainstream either, but it was apparently enough to get him elected.

View attachment 326114
LOLOL

You numbnuts used to bitch about the debt Obama added -- so you installed a president who's adding debt at a faster rate.

You idiots used to bitch about how much golf Obama played -- so you installed a president who plays more

You rightards used to bitch about that Obama was divisive -- so you installed a president who's divisive on steroids

You imbeciles used to bitch about that Obama lied -- so you installed a president who tells 500 lies for every one of Obama's

You freaks used to bitch about how much Obama and his family cost us for their vacations -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

You zombies used to bitch about how much Obama and his family spent on clothes -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

Donald J. Trump was famous and tremendously accomplished before he entered politics. His name was synonymous with Excellence. Businessman, mogul, TV star, WWE Hall of Fame member, he did it all before disembarking from the Golden Escalator to serve our nation.

He was born rich. It's literally the only think he's been successful at. It's the only thing his kids are successful at. He's a bastion of success to the unsuccessful sycophants in this country.

Yeah he can't compare to the manly Obama who spent 8 years in special forces doing the John Wick thing while at the same time studying for a bong degree at Columbia.

JO

If you can't debate without using whataboutism, you should keep your flap shut.

View attachment 326114
LOLOL

You numbnuts used to bitch about the debt Obama added -- so you installed a president who's adding debt at a faster rate.

You idiots used to bitch about how much golf Obama played -- so you installed a president who plays more

You rightards used to bitch about that Obama was divisive -- so you installed a president who's divisive on steroids

You imbeciles used to bitch about that Obama lied -- so you installed a president who tells 500 lies for every one of Obama's

You freaks used to bitch about how much Obama and his family cost us for their vacations -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

You zombies used to bitch about how much Obama and his family spent on clothes -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

^^ This dumbass thinks the 2 trillion has nothing to do with the virus and wasn't a bipartisan effort. LOLOL Yes, we all know you and your ilk are rooting for more deaths and a sinking economy. It's the only way Sleepy Joe has a chance in November.

JO

If you can't debate without using whataboutism, you should keep your flap shut.

Oh sorry to destroy you...what? You have no answer so you hide behind the phony premise of whataboutism? It doesn't exist stupid....now what about your inability to answer the charge that you are a double standard phony who thinks its OK for Obama to be a non Military man but not for Trump? Yeah WHATABOUTHAT? moron?

JO

After electing Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed), America proved it isn't interested in qualifications, experience, or moral character. We are in a race to the bottom.

Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden, the Clintons, Pelosi, Schummer, Harry Reid and Obama are great examples of high moral character? LMAO!!! You just can't make this shit up.

I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL
Your claims about Biden are based on right wing lies and the fact is that trump is a criminal who needs to be removed from office. This wish for outside the beltway amateurs is why we sit in our houses with 42,000 dead and no end in sight when Taiwan has gone back to regular life.

I am not posting theory, I am posting fact. First off it is right wing bullshit that has you bitches talking about Michelle Obama being part of the Biden ticket when she has no interest in politics. Number 2, it is your sexist and racist belief that has you bringing up qualification as a criteria when you don't for white men. You question Biden because you are a right wing idiot who will make an excuse to dismiss any democrat running no matter his qualifications. Biden is far more qualified for this job than trump. Biden has been a senator and vice president, he is very prepared for the job. trump still can't figure it out.

You voted for trump who had no qualifications and didn't even know the constitution over a far more qualified female candidate based on lies made up by the right. Qualifications do not matter to you.

Why do you live here asshole? Oh... I know you collect a pension right? Why can't you get one of those in Kenya doofus? You know that's where you'd rather be right?

Trump was elected because he was the only one who had the guts to say America First...
HIllary Clinton was not elected because she is an unapologetic globalist. She could easily have beaten Trump for just the one sentence she abhors...... America first..... Had she repeated it only six or seven times during her campaign she would be President today.

JO

All our presidents have been America first. trump says America alone. That's not going to work. So if you don't like me expressing my first amendment rights, move.

WRONG. Trump has never said America alone. Do you ever get tired of peddling the same old lies? I guess if Joe Biden is your hope to win the white house lies and desperation is all you have.

Forum List

Back