🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

please post some pics of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant with either girl. Can't find any can you? Those girls don't look like either of them, maybe a DNA test is in order, and while you are at it, do one on Webb Hubbel's daughter Chelsea Clinton.
How stupid can you be? I have some idea judging from your post. You can't stand a smart, well-educated adult woman, can you? Yet you love bimbos like trump and pigpence.
Michelle Obama was an affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis on their own even if she had space-age software to help her. She's certainly not stupid but she's far from the Mensa member you imagine her to be. The same can be said for her moral character there's nothing outstanding about it in any way shape or form she's just another black woman who wishes she was Halle Berry.

Biden should be careful about offering her the VP pick I think the Democrats would swap him out for her in a heartbeat at the convention.

Jo
Michelle Obama graduated with honors. White men have had what you think affirmative action is since the beginning of this country. That is why affirmative action for white men trump is the president.

The Presidency isn't an entry-level position. It really doesn't matter how tremendous she was in school many years ago.

Donald J. Trump was famous and tremendously accomplished before he entered politics. His name was synonymous with Excellence. Businessman, mogul, TV star, WWE Hall of Fame member, he did it all before disembarking from the Golden Escalator to serve our nation.

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.
Seriously? Democrats are so FUBARED right now that they've "settled" for a senile old man who wasn't all that bright BEFORE he started forgetting shit! You had to pick Uncle Joe because the rest of the clown car posse you had running were SO unelectable you had no choice!
Says somebody who voted for the sewer filth that is the orange whore and pigpence. You can't get much lower than that, I hope. Two brainless boys in love with their genitals.
Look everybody know what Trump was when he got elected.....

But please elaborate on your smear of Mike Pence.

It really bothers the hell out of you to see a man of moral character and structure succeed in marriage in his personal life and in public doesn't it?

You would prefer instead a cross-dressing pedophile?

Jo

sadly, I think they would prefer that. it would fill one of their diversity quotas.
You do understand that your opposition to diversity is the wish for a 100 percent white quota.

I am not opposed to diversity, if the best person for a job is a tranvestite he/she should get the job.

What I am opposed to is discriminatory diversity that places people in positions SOLELY because of their sexual preference, skin color, religion, or race. Affirmative action is a form of discrimination. You cannot fix past discrimination by engaging in current discrimination.

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

please post some pics of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant with either girl. Can't find any can you? Those girls don't look like either of them, maybe a DNA test is in order, and while you are at it, do one on Webb Hubbel's daughter Chelsea Clinton.
How stupid can you be? I have some idea judging from your post. You can't stand a smart, well-educated adult woman, can you? Yet you love bimbos like trump and pigpence.
Michelle Obama was an affirmative action college student who couldn't write a decent thesis on their own even if she had space-age software to help her. She's certainly not stupid but she's far from the Mensa member you imagine her to be. The same can be said for her moral character there's nothing outstanding about it in any way shape or form she's just another black woman who wishes she was Halle Berry.

Biden should be careful about offering her the VP pick I think the Democrats would swap him out for her in a heartbeat at the convention.

Jo
Michelle Obama graduated with honors. White men have had what you think affirmative action is since the beginning of this country. That is why affirmative action for white men trump is the president.

That reply is nothing less than just an impotent stack of verbiage white boy.
Michelle Obama is nothing more or nothing less than the wife of the last president.
She was no less of political parasite than any of them are down in DC present company included. Your admiration for skin color comes in second to your admiration for political devotion you no good-for-nothing hypocrite. You have no problem using the word Nigxger... If the dark skinned person is a Republican.

So shut the fuk up you dried out piece of shit. There isn't a single positive thing that comes out of your dual-purpose orifice. Not only do you betray your hypocrisy in your racism you also betray your total failure as an academic.

Try reading some Thomas Sowell for a change instead of the rantings of Farrahkahn the dunce.

Jo

Last edited:
I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.
I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL
Your claims about Biden are based on right wing lies and the fact is that trump is a criminal who needs to be removed from office. This wish for outside the beltway amateurs is why we sit in our houses with 42,000 dead and no end in sight when Taiwan has gone back to regular life.

I am not posting theory, I am posting fact. First off it is right wing bullshit that has you bitches talking about Michelle Obama being part of the Biden ticket when she has no interest in politics. Number 2, it is your sexist and racist belief that has you bringing up qualification as a criteria when you don't for white men. You question Biden because you are a right wing idiot who will make an excuse to dismiss any democrat running no matter his qualifications. Biden is far more qualified for this job than trump. Biden has been a senator and vice president, he is very prepared for the job. trump still can't figure it out.

You voted for trump who had no qualifications and didn't even know the constitution over a far more qualified female candidate based on lies made up by the right. Qualifications do not matter to you.

Why not?

Make more sense than Kamala Harris...

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

I just do not see her as Presidential material though...
It's well over time that folks like you start defending the current crop of "republicans." You talk about Democrats, but you never lay anything on the line to defend these republicans. Defend them. Tell us why they are better.
Because they aren't democrats.

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.
I think you have talked to no liberal woman. The fact is that qualified women have been overlooked for this position and the presidency for years. The qualifications of white men are never questioned by those like you and that is why we have this idiot in the office right now when we could have had an extremely qualified woman as president.

Well I question Joe Biden and he's your typical inside the beltway, establishment, been in Congress forever, racist. old white man. So there goes your theory. LOL
Your claims about Biden are based on right wing lies and the fact is that trump is a criminal who needs to be removed from office. This wish for outside the beltway amateurs is why we sit in our houses with 42,000 dead and no end in sight when Taiwan has gone back to regular life.

I am not posting theory, I am posting fact. First off it is right wing bullshit that has you bitches talking about Michelle Obama being part of the Biden ticket when she has no interest in politics. Number 2, it is your sexist and racist belief that has you bringing up qualification as a criteria when you don't for white men. You question Biden because you are a right wing idiot who will make an excuse to dismiss any democrat running no matter his qualifications. Biden is far more qualified for this job than trump. Biden has been a senator and vice president, he is very prepared for the job. trump still can't figure it out.

You voted for trump who had no qualifications and didn't even know the constitution over a far more qualified female candidate based on lies made up by the right. Qualifications do not matter to you.
Trump killed them all, right liar?

Why not?

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

It's well over time that folks like you start defending the current crop of "republicans." You talk about Democrats, but you never lay anything on the line to defend these republicans. Defend them. Tell us why they are better.
They aren't democrats. Democrats are despicable and loathsome.
So you can't explain filthy little brats like trump, pence, mcconnell. These are people from the bottom of our sewers.

If Donald J. Trump is so dirty, why do Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer and other leading Leftards keep his dirty money?

Why do Libs have a problem with Vice President Pence scrupulously following the Pence Rule, and refusing to have sexual relations with chicks he is not married to? The objection is that he is too squeaky clean.

The Turtle himself, Sen. McConnell, is a tremendous human being. Liberal objections to McConnell show their devotion to anti-miscegenation laws,as the Fantastic Senator is married to an Oriental broad.

You don't know what money these people keep or not. trump is nothing but a filthy scumbag, anyway.

pigpence is a dirty little crotch-sniffer who hates women and needs to have power over everybody's sex life. Nobody has ever told him that he has to have sex with anybody, and he can hump this karen any time he wants. Really, who ever told him that he has to have sex?

Who cares that the stupid bitch from Kentucky is married to a person of Asian background, a person who has incredibly bad taste.

That you refer to people as "broads" demonstrates your gutter origins.
LOL...wow...the sheer level of bitterness in that post is staggering! It's slowly dawning on you that Democrats are going to lose to Trump yet again...isn't it, Lies?
Why do you think that this filth is going to win? Yeah. There is bitterness because I live here, I am an American, and I want our country to survive and prosper. trump and pigpence are filth that we Americans do not need.

Who told the little piggy that he has to have sex? You like dirty little things. I don't.

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

Michelle Obama is nothing more or nothing less than the wife of the last president.

This is the thing I don't understand, libs. How does marriage to a President qualify them for office?

Mrs. Clinton ran , and now Mrs. Obama.

The GOP doesn't do this. None of the Bush women ever ran, ditto with Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, etc. Lou Hoover was a very educated dame, educated at Stanford. But just because she was married to a President didn't qualify her.

Why not?

Why not?

He can't.

The Republican platform, as fucked as it is, is much more a pro American platform.
Good, real, productive Americans tend to lean toward pro American ideals....You wouldn’t understand as you champion all things filth, weird, immoral, indecent and unAmerican. You can’t help yourself.

Jo

That reply is nothing less than just an impotent stack of verbiage white boy.
She was no less of political parasite than any of them are down in DC present company included. Their admiration for skin color comes in second to your admiration for political devotion you no good-for-nothing hypocrite. You have no problem using the word Nigxger... If the dark skinned person is a Republican.
So shut the fuk up you dry out a whole piece of shit. There isn't a single positive thing that comes out of your dual-purpose orifice. Not only do you betray your hypocrisy in your racism you also betray your total failure as an academic.

Jo

Calling me a white boy shows your stupidity, but that is expected.

Robinson was inspired to follow her brother to Princeton University, which she entered in 1981.[31][5] She majored in sociology and minored in African-American studies, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1985.[4]

While at Princeton, Robinson became involved with the Third World Center (now known as the Carl A. Fields Center), an academic and cultural group that supported minority students. She ran their day care center, which also offered after school tutoring for older children.[41] She challenged the teaching methodology for French because she felt that it should be more conversational.[42] As part of her requirements for graduation, she wrote a sociology thesis, entitled Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.[43][44] She researched her thesis by sending a questionnaire to African-American graduates, asking that they specify when and how comfortable they were with their race prior to their enrollment at Princeton and how they felt about it when they were a student and since then. Of the 400 alumni to whom she sent the survey, fewer than 90 responded. Her findings did not support her hope that the black alumni would still identify with the African-American community, even though they had attended an elite university and had the advantages that accrue to its graduates.[45]

Robinson pursued professional study, earning her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School in 1988.[46]

She is the third First Lady with a postgraduate degree, after her two immediate predecessors, Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush.[50]

Following law school, Obama became an associate at the Chicago office of the law firm Sidley & Austin, where she met her future husband Barack. At the firm, she worked on marketing and intellectual property law.[4] She continues to hold her law license, but as she no longer needs it for her work, she has kept it on a voluntary inactive status since 1993.[74][75]

In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[26] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization that still stood 12 years after she left.[20] Obama later said that she had never been happier in her life prior to working "to build Public Allies".[76]

In 1996, Obama served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the University's Community Service Center.[77] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as Vice President for Community and External Affairs.[78]

She continued to hold the University of Chicago Hospitals position during the primary campaign of 2008, but cut back to part-time in order to spend time with her daughters as well as work for her husband's election.[79]

I don't use the n word and you can drop the republican victimization. Your party is the party of racists and you have again provided an example that validates me saying that.

Why do you live here asshole? Oh... I know you collect a pension right? Why can't you get one of those in Kenya doofus? You know that's where you'd rather be right?

Trump was elected because he was the only one who had the guts to say America First...
HIllary Clinton was not elected because she is an unapologetic globalist. She could easily have beaten Trump for just the one sentence she abhors...... America first..... Had she repeated it only six or seven times during her campaign she would be President today.

JO

"Mike obama"

LOLOLOL

You con freaks prove time and time again you're ineducable.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Hey, that's Big Mike Obama to you, ya knucklehead. The ONLY one in the Obama family? that actually has ANY balls. Thank you.
LOL

You poor, delusional freak. No one in Obama's immediate family is named, "Mike."

Your obsession with testicles is noted and laughed at.
And your complete lack of them is likewise noticed and jeered at.

This is the thing I don't understand, libs. How does marriage to a President qualify them for office?

Mrs. Clinton ran , and now Mrs. Obama.

The GOP doesn't do this. None of the Bush women ever ran, ditto with Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, etc. Lou Hoover was a very educated dame, educated at Stanford. But just because she was married to a President didn't qualify her.
Mrs. Clinton was a senator and secretary of state dumb ass. Michelle Obama is not running and has said long ago that she has no interest in politics. So you guys can quit repeating this lie at any time now.

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

Nope....she also set the all time record for public camel toe!

1587479199162.png

Why do you live here asshole? Oh... I know you collect a pension right? Why can't you get one of those in Kenya doofus? You know that's where you'd rather be right?

Trump was elected because he was the only one who had the guts to say America First...
HIllary Clinton was not elected because she is an unapologetic globalist. She could easily have beaten Trump for just the one sentence she abhors...... America first..... Had she repeated it only six or seven times during her campaign she would be President today.

JO

All our presidents have been America first. trump says America alone. That's not going to work. So if you don't like me expressing my first amendment rights, move.

View attachment 326114
And IM2 likes to call Melannia a call girl......oops I'll bet he's got a hard on now though eh?
If he can still get them that is.

JO

Why not?

Why not?

He can't.

The Republican platform, as fucked as it is, is much more a pro American platform.
Good, real, productive Americans tend to lean toward pro American ideals....You wouldn’t understand as you champion all things filth, weird, immoral, indecent and unAmerican. You can’t help yourself.
No it's not.

View attachment 326114
And IM2 likes to call Melannia a call girl......oops I'll bet he's got a hard on now though eh?
If he can still get them that is.

JO
Melania was pretty much an eastern European call girl. Your concern for my dick is noted, but I like women.

Forum List

Back