🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Why not?

Make more sense than Kamala Harris...

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

I just do not see her as Presidential material though...
It's well over time that folks like you start defending the current crop of "republicans." You talk about Democrats, but you never lay anything on the line to defend these republicans. Defend them. Tell us why they are better.
They aren't democrats. Democrats are despicable and loathsome.
So you can't explain filthy little brats like trump, pence, mcconnell. These are people from the bottom of our sewers.

Why not?

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

It's well over time that folks like you start defending the current crop of "republicans." You talk about Democrats, but you never lay anything on the line to defend these republicans. Defend them. Tell us why they are better.
So you can't explain filthy little brats like trump, pence, mcconnell. These are people from the bottom of our sewers.

If Donald J. Trump is so dirty, why do Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer and other leading Leftards keep his dirty money?

Why do Libs have a problem with Vice President Pence scrupulously following the Pence Rule, and refusing to have sexual relations with chicks he is not married to? The objection is that he is too squeaky clean.

The Turtle himself, Sen. McConnell, is a tremendous human being. Liberal objections to McConnell show their devotion to anti-miscegenation laws,as the Fantastic Senator is married to an Oriental broad.

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

I am Obama all the way...Biden/Obama ticket... Solid...

I am amazed at the gas lighting happening right now. The DNC is hiding their presumptive nominee from the public. And, his few appearances are a disaster doing nothing but showcasing Biden's mental decline. At the same time, the media is making the case people are excited for Biden.

It wont be Biden. He is toast with nothing left in the tank. Zero.
LOL! We see a mental decline but it's coming from trump. He's done.

Bloody Bone Spurs are backk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

What makes Michelle Obama qualified for the Presidency in the least? Never ran for office, never served this country, never fought in a war. Not even a graduate of the Government School system. Has absolutely no paper trail to even look at, no accomplishments. Voters can assign whatever they want to "her".

I guess that's the benefit the D's have, find someone with no record, no accountability whatsoever.

What makes Michelle Obama qualified for the Presidency in the least? Never ran for office, never served this country, never fought in a war. Not even a graduate of the Government School system. Has absolutely no paper trail to even look at, no accomplishments. Voters can assign whatever they want to "her".

I guess that's the benefit the D's have, find someone with no record, no accountability whatsoever.
She has a law degree and graduated with honors. Trump had no qualifications but he is president and you suck his ass defending everything wrong he has done.

I am amazed at the gas lighting happening right now. The DNC is hiding their presumptive nominee from the public. And, his few appearances are a disaster doing nothing but showcasing Biden's mental decline. At the same time, the media is making the case people are excited for Biden.

It wont be Biden. He is toast with nothing left in the tank. Zero.
LOL! We see a mental decline but it's coming from trump. He's done.

Bloody Bone Spurs are backk

Biden is the most qualified candidate for the Dimms since HIllary.

She has a law degree and graduated with honors. Trump had no qualifications but he is president and you suck his ass defending everything wrong he has done.

A lot of people have law degrees, chasing ambulances and hanging around emergency rooms looking for clients doesn't qualify anyone for high office.

When asked if he'd take Michelle as a running mate Joe would have confirmed a case of dementia if he would have answered, "no".

From what I got from the brief interview is his pick for VP will certainly be a woman (my dark horse candidate is Janet Napolitano) and that if he gives any role to Michelle Obama, it will be on the Supreme Court.

When asked if he'd take Michelle as a running mate Joe would have confirmed a case of dementia if he would have answered, "no".

From what I got from the brief interview is his pick for VP will certainly be a woman (my dark horse candidate is Janet Napolitano) and that if he gives any role to Michelle Obama, it will be on the Supreme Court.

I think that PA Secretary of Health "Rachel" Levine would be a good choice for Sleepy Joe. Levine would be the first She-Male ever nominated to high office in America.

Why not?

If Donald J. Trump is so dirty, why do Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer and other leading Leftards keep his dirty money?

Why do Libs have a problem with Vice President Pence scrupulously following the Pence Rule, and refusing to have sexual relations with chicks he is not married to? The objection is that he is too squeaky clean.

The Turtle himself, Sen. McConnell, is a tremendous human being. Liberal objections to McConnell show their devotion to anti-miscegenation laws,as the Fantastic Senator is married to an Oriental broad.

You don't know what money these people keep or not. trump is nothing but a filthy scumbag, anyway.

pigpence is a dirty little crotch-sniffer who hates women and needs to have power over everybody's sex life. Nobody has ever told him that he has to have sex with anybody, and he can hump this karen any time he wants. Really, who ever told him that he has to have sex?

Who cares that the stupid bitch from Kentucky is married to a person of Asian background, a person who has incredibly bad taste.

That you refer to people as "broads" demonstrates your gutter origins.

Seriously? Democrats are so FUBARED right now that they've "settled" for a senile old man who wasn't all that bright BEFORE he started forgetting shit! You had to pick Uncle Joe because the rest of the clown car posse you had running were SO unelectable you had no choice!

Why not?

You don't know what money these people keep or not. trump is nothing but a filthy scumbag, anyway.

pigpence is a dirty little crotch-sniffer who hates women and needs to have power over everybody's sex life. Nobody has ever told him that he has to have sex with anybody, and he can hump this karen any time he wants. Really, who ever told him that he has to have sex?

Who cares that the stupid bitch from Kentucky is married to a person of Asian background, a person who has incredibly bad taste.

LOL...wow...the sheer level of bitterness in that post is staggering! It's slowly dawning on you that Democrats are going to lose to Trump yet again...isn't it, Lies?

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

please post some pics of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant with either girl. Can't find any can you? Those girls don't look like either of them, maybe a DNA test is in order, and while you are at it, do one on Webb Hubbel's daughter Chelsea Clinton.

Why not?

I was born in the Tremendous State of Ohio, just like the great Dean Martin, and in those parts, "broads" is what we call females and its perfectly acceptable.

Seriously? Democrats are so FUBARED right now that they've "settled" for a senile old man who wasn't all that bright BEFORE he started forgetting shit! You had to pick Uncle Joe because the rest of the clown car posse you had running were SO unelectable you had no choice!
Says somebody who voted for the sewer filth that is the orange whore and pigpence. You can't get much lower than that, I hope. Two brainless boys in love with their genitals.

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

please post some pics of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant with either girl. Can't find any can you? Those girls don't look like either of them, maybe a DNA test is in order, and while you are at it, do one on Webb Hubbel's daughter Chelsea Clinton.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back