🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.
And Stacey Abrams and Kamela Harris

The economy's success or failure depends on much more than who sits in the Oval Office, but let's take a look at the facts here.

Was the economy struggling when Trump took office?
Absolutely not. Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth — an easy win on day one — and he quickly claimed credit. Early in his presidency, Trump boasted about job gains starting from his election onward, crediting Obama's final months as his own.

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

Nope....she also set the all time record for public camel toe!

View attachment 326114
LOLOL

You numbnuts used to bitch about the debt Obama added -- so you installed a president who's adding debt at a faster rate.

You idiots used to bitch about how much golf Obama played -- so you installed a president who plays more

You rightards used to bitch about that Obama was divisive -- so you installed a president who's divisive on steroids

You imbeciles used to bitch about that Obama lied -- so you installed a president who tells 500 lies for every one of Obama's

You freaks used to bitch about how much Obama and his family cost us for their vacations -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

You zombies used to bitch about how much Obama and his family spent on clothes -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

^^ This dumbass thinks the 2 trillion has nothing to do with the virus and wasn't a bipartisan effort. LOLOL Yes, we all know you and your ilk are rooting for more deaths and a sinking economy. It's the only way Sleepy Joe has a chance in November.
LOL

Where did I say anything about the stimulus, Zippy?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I've had several liberal women tell me they are less than thrilled at Joe Biden stating his VP will be a woman so early. They said they think qualifications should be taken into full consideration, not someone's gender. Basically, they don't want to be embarrassed by the first female VP because Joe never considered if she was qualified. He just wanted to make a splash with gender.

After electing Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed), America proved it isn't interested in qualifications, experience, or moral character. We are in a race to the bottom.

Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden, the Clintons, Pelosi, Schummer, Harry Reid and Obama are great examples of high moral character? LMAO!!! You just can't make this shit up.
Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden

LOL

Did you vote for Impeached Trump when he ran in 2016? You know he was accused of raping a 12 year old and a 13 year old, don'tcha?

Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.
I tend to agree with you here...but what makes you certain she won't accept?

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.
I don't think Biden is going to be President. Trump is going to win reelection in my opinion.

First...Trump supporters already support Trump...they voted for him only hoping he would do what he said he would do. Now that he has actually done those things, their faith is vindicated. Biden has a long record...and every skeleton of votes past will be dragged out and publicly flogged. The Social Justice types won't vote for him and the Bernie Bros won't vote for him.

Second... Trump rebuilt the economy once...and the devastation was caused by the virus. Swing voters will vote for the guy who they know can rebuild the economy quickly.

Third...Biden can't out Trump Trump...and trying to is going to cost him...in fact it already has with his flip flop on China. China is going to be an albatross around his neck that...along with Hunter...is going to drowned his campaign.

Fourth...Trump has made major inroads in the minority community. If he has actually convinced 10-20 percent of people of color that didn't vote for him in '16 to support him in '20...it's over.

Fifth...Biden is the Invisible Man right now. Trump is running against the virus. If the economy reopens and rebounds while the virus levels stay low...Biden will lose in a landslide. That is why democrat operatives are desperate to keep the economy closed. They have failed.

Last...Biden is in cognitive decline...that's a deal breaker.

That's my honest assessment.
trump has not rebuilt the economy. Trump has not made inroads in minority communities., Hoping that 80 percent of the minority community can't stand you is not inroads. Biden could out trump trump if he chose. What's so hard about him giving trump a nickname and talking shit about trump, his wife, his kids, his ex wives, his adultery, his bankruptcies, his losing billions of dollars? And don't talk about cognitive decline when your king can't say the word origins. Let me tell you, I'd play the dozens on trumps punk ass if I was Biden at every chance I get. But he doesn't have to. trump is hanging himself and you idiots are not a majority of the Americans who will be voting. You are about 30 percent. That leaves 70 percent who don't drinks trumps piss and declare it's vintage champagne. trump is going to lose.
You're getting taller again. Bullshit must turn you on. Or perhaps it's just simple sadomasochism.
The truth is bothersome to you right wingers.
I told you the truth. You won't accept it. I don't mind debating sane people like White 6 ... But I don't my time on chronic TDS sufferers. Believe whatever you want...you won't be convinced until November 7th.

After electing Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed), America proved it isn't interested in qualifications, experience, or moral character. We are in a race to the bottom.

Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden, the Clintons, Pelosi, Schummer, Harry Reid and Obama are great examples of high moral character? LMAO!!! You just can't make this shit up.
Because Joe "I'm accused to rape" Biden

LOL

Did you vote for Impeached Trump when he ran in 2016? You know he was accused of raping a 12 year old and a 13 year old, don'tcha?

Facts are 'fake news' in this current Cult45 timeline. Their tiny addled brains have jettisoned any memories that might make them have an afterthought regarding their orange messiah.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.
And Stacey Abrams and Kamela Harris

Ms. Abrams can't pay her own taxes, how can she ask anyone else to pay theirs? And Ms. Harris is just a modern version of Barbara Stanwyck in Baby Face, fucking her way to the top.

Michelle Obama is nothing more or nothing less than the wife of the last president.

This is the thing I don't understand, libs. How does marriage to a President qualify them for office?

Mrs. Clinton ran , and now Mrs. Obama.

The GOP doesn't do this. None of the Bush women ever ran, ditto with Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, etc. Lou Hoover was a very educated dame, educated at Stanford. But just because she was married to a President didn't qualify her.
Hillary Clinton has had a distinguished career by herself. Senator, Secretary of State, staff attorney during the Nixon nonsense. Mrs. Obama has had a career in the healthcare field. Turn to trump and pigpence. What did they ever do to be deemed qualified for the offices that they now hold? A reality TV show host and a failed governor who could not even manage a health crisis in his state?

Who among republicans is actually qualified? trump? pence? this woman that they put in charge of the Department of Education who has absolutely no background in the field of education? A cheap woman put in charge of our birth-control efforts at HHS who made a fortune off the U.S. taxpayers pushing "abstinence education"? Don't tell me that these assholes are qualified for anything. Tell me that there are republicans who are qualified to lead.
Don't forget the unqualified HUD secretary put in that office as a token black face.

I agree with you. I just find it awkward to say it, as I am white. trump and his sycophants want to put a few black faces out there, for the "appeal." You don't buy it, and I don't, either.

• Thanks

Why not?

Make more sense than Kamala Harris...

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

I just do not see her as Presidential material though...

Do you see Donald Trump as Presidential material? If so, how and why?

• Thanks
Now, THAT is a politician. He knows she is loved by Democrats far and wide and knows she would never do it. Nothing but upside to those little political utterances.
I tend to agree with you here...but what makes you certain she won't accept?

Because she despises Biden and rightly so. He is an even worse Cad than Trump...he's just smoother about it. Trump got away with his playboy lifestyle because he attached himself to the America First message after eight years of " America is a piece of shit " message. Trump owes his election to Obama frankly. Everything I read about Michelle has her hating each and every year she spent in office with her husband. She may run...but not anytime soon. She's going to live her life for a bit out of the Public eye. She can afford to wait....if she waited till 2030 or even more she would still be a real threat to win.

JO
Wrong, right off the bat. Never seen a worse "Cad" in my 65 plus years than trump. You pay him a compliment by using the word. Joe Biden will make a good president.
I don't think Biden is going to be President. Trump is going to win reelection in my opinion.

First...Trump supporters already support Trump...they voted for him only hoping he would do what he said he would do. Now that he has actually done those things, their faith is vindicated. Biden has a long record...and every skeleton of votes past will be dragged out and publicly flogged. The Social Justice types won't vote for him and the Bernie Bros won't vote for him.

Second... Trump rebuilt the economy once...and the devastation was caused by the virus. Swing voters will vote for the guy who they know can rebuild the economy quickly.

Third...Biden can't out Trump Trump...and trying to is going to cost him...in fact it already has with his flip flop on China. China is going to be an albatross around his neck that...along with Hunter...is going to drowned his campaign.

Fourth...Trump has made major inroads in the minority community. If he has actually convinced 10-20 percent of people of color that didn't vote for him in '16 to support him in '20...it's over.

Fifth...Biden is the Invisible Man right now. Trump is running against the virus. If the economy reopens and rebounds while the virus levels stay low...Biden will lose in a landslide. That is why democrat operatives are desperate to keep the economy closed. They have failed.

Last...Biden is in cognitive decline...that's a deal breaker.

That's my honest assessment.
"Trump rebuilt the economy once"

LOLOLOL

He inherited a 4.7% unemployment rate and shrinking. Minority unemployment was inches above record lows, and shrinking. GDP since Bush's Great Recession was only 0.2 points below what it's been since Impeached Trump became president.

That's what he had to "rebuild??"

rotfl-gif.288736

Ukraine joe will do anything that he's told to do. About the only thing he can do at this point is grin, stare, and check in from time to time.

The economy's success or failure depends on much more than who sits in the Oval Office, but let's take a look at the facts here.

Was the economy struggling when Trump took office?
Absolutely not. Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth — an easy win on day one — and he quickly claimed credit. Early in his presidency, Trump boasted about job gains starting from his election onward, crediting Obama's final months as his own.

Agree, those with a unique view of reality have been told trump's view of reality is reality. When someone tells the same lie over and over they begin to believe it. Sad.

• Thanks
Ukraine joe will do anything that he's told to do. About the only thing he can do at this point is grin, stare, and check in from time to time.

Moscow Mitch is still sitting on legislation passed by the House of Rep. to protect our election from foreign influence. I wonder how he ever let the Senate Committee release a report this week which claims Russian did influence the 2016 in their support of Donald Trump.

Moscow Mitch is still sitting on legislation passed by the House of Rep. to protect our election from foreign influence. I wonder how he ever let the Senate Committee release a report this week which claims Russian did influence the 2016 in their support of Donald Trump.

Oh, putin fooled you too. I knew it .

That box in which you live must have a very large lock, keeping so much reality out takes a big lock for such a tiny box.

• Thanks

That box in which you live must have a very large lock, keeping so much reality out takes a big lock for such a tiny box.
O repeatedly tried to influence elections in israel and yet nary a peep from you. Not a peep. Your words are hollow.

O repeatedly tried to influence elections in israel and yet nary a peep from you. Not a peep. Your words are hollow.

I suppose overt support for an Israeli candidate isn't exactly a covert effort to defeat HRC who was putting more sanctions on Russia (which, BTW, the Republican Platform deleted at the direction of Trump&Co.).

But one must think outside the box your handlers have locked you in to comprehend reality.

• Thanks

I suppose overt support for an Israeli candidate isn't exactly a covert effort to defeat HRC who was putting more sanctions on Russia (which, BTW, the Republican Platform deleted at the direction of Trump&Co.).

But one must think outside the box your handlers have locked you in to comprehend reality.

No, we knew you were fake years ago.

What are Warren and Mooch leading right now?

I don't know what would qualifier being a VP. A VP is supposed to be the next President in the event something bad happened to the elected President where he could no longer serve. Hanging out in the White House for eight years doesn't make one qualified to take over as the leader of our country.

What did she accomplish as first lady? The only thing I can think of is the school lunch program, which was an utter failure. If she isn't bright enough to figure out you can't force kids to eat food that disgusts them, she certainly isn't bright enough to figure out anything else.

Nope....she also set the all time record for public camel toe!

View attachment 326114
LOLOL

You numbnuts used to bitch about the debt Obama added -- so you installed a president who's adding debt at a faster rate.

You idiots used to bitch about how much golf Obama played -- so you installed a president who plays more

You rightards used to bitch about that Obama was divisive -- so you installed a president who's divisive on steroids

You imbeciles used to bitch about that Obama lied -- so you installed a president who tells 500 lies for every one of Obama's

You freaks used to bitch about how much Obama and his family cost us for their vacations -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

You zombies used to bitch about how much Obama and his family spent on clothes -- so you installed a president whose family spends more

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN.....

You obviously weren't reading my posts
When Obama was POTUS.....

But here's has a clue for you.....whoever holds America first will win the 2020 presidential election. Trump for all of his faults figured that out ahead of all of your superhuman candidates who can't be all that smart if they were outsmarted by a completely non-political figure who entered from the outside and took them all by surprise.

The 2020 elections will be quite simple....put up a candidate that the public actually believes will put American interests first and he will most likely win. But that's going to be very difficult for you because the moment your candidate begins to talk about the wants and the needs and the desires of the American people first he will be assassinated by the DNC.... Who should probably change their name to the American red dragon party. The bosses in Beijing won't be silent while the democratic candidate they bought and paid for tries to put America first. All of the Chinese dollars will dry up and with it so will the large commercial freezers full of thirty dollar a gallon ice cream.

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back