Joe Biden shared office space with Hunter Biden and his Chicom business partners.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like the evidence is piling up that Quid Pro Joe is ass deep in Hunter's shady deals with the Chicoms.

Time for a Special Council.

Looks like the evidence is piling up that Quid Pro Joe is ass deep in Hunter's shady deals with the Chicoms.

Well, Biden is clearly guilty of something – let’s impeach Biden, convict him in the Senate, and compel him to resign from office.

Harris will be president, who has a better chance in 2024 than Biden; Democrats control the WH for 16 years thanks to Republicans’ lust for revenge.

Will Hunter get indicted just after Hillary gets indicted?

Traitors one and all

Now beyond expecting anything to be done to the treasonous. Lady Justice has been figuratively removed from her perch and destroyed by the Left.

This country looks to be China's now, so good luck with that. Evil triumphs when good men and women do nothing.

lol

The race for president 2024:

President Kamala Harris, Democratic Party – American of color representing America’s bright future; a campaign of inclusion, of diversity, and of embracing positive, beneficial change.

Donald Trump, White Grievance Party – racist and bigot representing all that was wrong about America’s past; a campaign of fear, ignorance, and hate.

lol

The race for president 2024:

President Kamala Harris, Democratic Party – American of color representing America’s bright future; a campaign of inclusion, of diversity, and of embracing positive, beneficial change.

Donald Trump, White Grievance Party – racist and bigot representing all that was wrong about America’s past; a campaign of fear, ignorance, and hate.
Let me help the Simpleton Troll out here............this isn't a 2024 election thread, Dummy.

Anything on topic?

Now beyond expecting anything to be done to the treasonous. Lady Justice has been figuratively removed from her perch and destroyed by the Left.

This country looks to be China's now, so good luck with that. Evil triumphs when good men and women do nothing.
You need to start posting in Mandarin cuneiform.

Did you read the post dumb ass? I mean just how stupid are you? Wait, don't answer ...I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself. You see, this is the problem with falling into the Trump cult - you are incapable of thinking.

Here you go... read. When done, articulate exactly what Joe Biden has done illegal.

**begin excerpt**
The source said President-elect Biden is not a subject of any grand jury investigation at this time.

The source also told Fox News that this investigation was predicated, in part, by Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) regarding suspicious foreign transactions.

Another source familiar with the investigation told Fox News that the SARs were regarding funds from "China and other foreign nations.”

A Treasury Department official, who did not comment on the investigation, spoke broadly about SARs, telling Fox News that SARs are filed by financial institutions "if there is something out of the ordinary about a particular transaction."
**end excerpt

SARs reports are generated on anything out of the usual.. for example, withdraw (or deposit) $10k plus, a SARs report is generated. Try withdrawing $20k in cash out of your checking account - a SARs report is generated.

In your walking-dead mindset; you are so quick to find something (anything) negative towards President-Elect Joe Biden, this inhibits you from fucking thinking. That's the epitome of a laughable and miserable existence you reside in.

Did you read the post dumb ass? I mean just how stupid are you? Wait, don't answer ...I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself. You see, this is the problem with falling into the Trump cult - you are incapable of thinking.

Here you go... read. When done, articulate exactly what Joe Biden has done illegal.

**begin excerpt**
The source said President-elect Biden is not a subject of any grand jury investigation at this time.

The source also told Fox News that this investigation was predicated, in part, by Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) regarding suspicious foreign transactions.

Another source familiar with the investigation told Fox News that the SARs were regarding funds from "China and other foreign nations.”

A Treasury Department official, who did not comment on the investigation, spoke broadly about SARs, telling Fox News that SARs are filed by financial institutions "if there is something out of the ordinary about a particular transaction."
**end excerpt

SARs reports are generated on anything out of the usual.. for example, withdraw (or deposit) $10k plus, a SARs report is generated. Try withdrawing $20k in cash out of your checking account - a SARs report is generated.

In your walking-dead mindset; you are so quick to find something (anything) negative towards President-Elect Joe Biden, this inhibits you from fucking thinking. That's the epitome of a laughable and miserable existence you reside in.
Weird. I don't recall saying Pedo Joe was the subject of any grand jury investigation at this time.

Perhaps you need some reading lessons from a first grade Special Ed teacher.

BDS!

**begin excerpt**

**end excerpt

Weird. I don't recall saying Pedo Joe was the subject of any grand jury investigation at this time.

Who the fuck is Pedo Joe? Yet another baseless attempt to smear the Bidens? This is the only playbook you fools have. It's not working.

**begin excerpt**

**end excerpt

Who the fuck is Pedo Joe? Yet another baseless attempt to smear the Bidens? This is the only playbook you fools have. It's not working.

Have you become a US citizen?

**begin excerpt**

**end excerpt

But but but Joe told us he never even heard of Hunter Biden!!

Cant be true.

Joe said he has no idea about any of Hunters business dealings and never speaks to Hunter about it.

Hunter also said he never talked to Joe about business.

This stuff happens when wealthy businessmen are voted into office. Having foreign business dealings in the future perhaps should disqualify one from holding office.

Following the Trump model, I believe Hunter is allowed to plead "Guilty" twice, before being pardoned and pretending innocence.

For appearance sake, he should probably be charged with something first.

Forum List

Back