Joe Biden stumbles words and slurs in first speech. ( small crowd) lol

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Poor guy, he is old ran out of breath all nite..

This is who’s going to beat trump lol hahaha

Joe's dad had an expression. he said: "Joe, your job is about DIGNITY!"

Biden stole Sherrod Brown's "dignity of work" message. i wonder if Brown will call him out...or endorse him

Joe Biden stumbles words and slurs in first speech. ( small crowd) lol

Stumbling and outright lying are two (2) different things-----

In a truly superhuman feat, The Washington Post has tallied all the “falsehoods” that have spewed from Trump’s mouth and fingers since January 20, 2017, to April 27, 2019. Per the Post, that’s a whopping 10,111 in 828 days. And the situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is getting markedly worse. After telling a mere 5,000 false and misleading statements during his first 601 days in office, the pace and frequency of the lies has accelerated such that he doubled his bullshit in just a third of the time, telling almost 23 lies a day in the seven-month period beginning in late October, during midterm elections.
Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated

Liar, liar, pants on fire, may he burn in hell for eternity and beyond
:)-

Joe's dad had an expression. he said: "Joe, your job is about DIGNITY!"

Biden stole Sherrod Brown's "dignity of work" message. i wonder if Brown will call him out...or endorse him

Not the first time old Joe has borrowed from an author without giving credit. Why expect that to change now.

Hopefully Joe Bidet has a brain tumor, just like his dead son..........oh who am I kidding, Bidet IS a walking tumor. Self-hating-American pile of spiral-shaped, irritable-bowel-syndrome SHIT! If that filth of my race and country wasn't a self-loathing-American, Obamaggot would never have picked him for his VP lapdog.

Forum List

Back