Joe Biden threatens Lindsay Graham

Hmmmm. first paragraph of the link is:

Joe Biden said he is "embarrassed" for South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham over the Republican's willingness to do President Donald Trump's bidding and investigate the former vice president's actions in Ukraine.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.

I do believe something is hinkey with CNN

Hmmmm no it wasn't. See the line that says "Last edited: 35 minutes ago"? He CHANGED the link once I challenged it. When my post went up the first line was, quote, "The husband of a Miami Democrat hoping to unseat U.S. Rep. Carlos Curbelo this November has financial ties to an Eastern European oligarch dogged by allegations of contract killings and embezzlement." in an article from July of 2018. Nowhere was either Biden or Graham mentioned at all.

MOREOVER that original link is still right there in the quote nest. All you have to do is READ it.
I posted the wrong link and corrected it with the correct link Meister was commenting on the link so tell me what's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me is I learned to read when I was four.
and I made no comment on your first post I posted the correct link and you fell apart

DOOD. I'm just standing around waitin' for a "threat". All these wankers who can't read the quote nest right in front of 'em, they're on their own.
Regret his whole life. Normally around here, that's called a threat.

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.
It appears that you skipped out on one too many english classes
To be honest he was correct because I posted the wrong link
I've added the link since Pogo made that post.
It was my mistake

Now that ^^ is manning up. :thup:

Let's see if JustARetard can do it. Oh wait, he's slithered away.
Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.
It was my mistake

What in the fuck is wrong with you THE CORRECT LINK HAS BEEN POSTED AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT IT.

YES and I even gave you credit where due for admitting to it. Try to catch up here wouldja? Still waiting for "threat".
I corrected my mistake how about you correcting yours?
42161D8900000578-0-image-a-4_1499361642530.jpg

Hmmmm no it wasn't. See the line that says "Last edited: 35 minutes ago"? He CHANGED the link once I challenged it. When my post went up the first line was, quote, "The husband of a Miami Democrat hoping to unseat U.S. Rep. Carlos Curbelo this November has financial ties to an Eastern European oligarch dogged by allegations of contract killings and embezzlement." in an article from July of 2018. Nowhere was either Biden or Graham mentioned at all.

MOREOVER that original link is still right there in the quote nest. All you have to do is READ it.
I posted the wrong link and corrected it with the correct link Meister was commenting on the link so tell me what's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me is I learned to read when I was four.
and I made no comment on your first post I posted the correct link and you fell apart

DOOD. I'm just standing around waitin' for a "threat". All these wankers who can't read the quote nest right in front of 'em, they're on their own.
Regret his whole life. Normally around here, that's called a threat.

Again --- no it isn't.

Let's use an example. That JustARetard poster came in here claiming your wrong link worked. Eventually he figured out the link was wrong. Now he's going to regret coming in here flinging accusations for the rest of his life.

Is that a "threat"?

What Crazy Uncle Joe said was this:

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.
Where is the spin?
In this case the idea of a threat, absolutely ridiculous garbage propaganda, super duper. Only You brainwash functional morons believe Biden is threatening people or is corrupt. Try the real world.

It was my mistake

It was my mistake

What in the fuck is wrong with you THE CORRECT LINK HAS BEEN POSTED AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT IT.

YES and I even gave you credit where due for admitting to it. Try to catch up here wouldja? Still waiting for "threat".

Yes you did and I give you credit for owning up to it.

I don't have a mistake though. I'm fresh out.

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.

So you are feebly trying to claim that Biden did not say that?

You're a genuine bona fide idiot, aren't you? :21:
Said what, brain washed functional moron? That Lindsey would be ashamed the rest of his life for parroting this total garbage? Where is the threat? LOL

It was my mistake

It was my mistake

Liar in your signature is a mistake

Where is the spin?
In this case the idea of a threat, absolutely ridiculous garbage propaganda, super duper. Only You brainwash functional morons believe Biden is threatening people or is corrupt. Try the real world.

Well you're funny, Mr. Clownshoes. Only an absolutely ridiculous propagandized super duper brainwashed functional moron would really believe that the corrupt Biden could actually win the 2020 election.

Try the real world.

Said what, brain washed functional moron? That Lindsey would be ashamed the rest of his life for parroting this total garbage? Where is the threat? LOL
That's a lie frankie and you know it is. That is not what Biden said.

He didn't say anything about being "ashamed." Quit trying to spin the story and move the goal post.

He said “Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Learn to read, mmmkay?

He didn't say anything about being "ashamed." Quit trying to spin the story and move the goal post.

He said “Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Learn to read, mmmkay?
Joe Biden said he is "embarrassed" for South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham over the Republican's willingness to do President Donald Trump's bidding and investigate the former vice president's actions in Ukraine.
"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life."

Hello? U.S Secret Service? I'd like to report a threat on a United States Senator.

Yes, thank you. I'll stay on the line.....

:laughing0301:

Liar in your signature is a mistake

Nothing in my sigline is a 'mistake'. I deliberately put that gif there. Matter of fact I had to replace the first one of the same thing when it stopped working, but I found it. Thanks for being so concerned about my sigline.

Now then WHERE is any "threat"?

Where is the spin?

Well you're funny, Mr. Clownshoes. Only an absolutely ridiculous propagandized super duper brainwashed functional moron would really believe that the corrupt Biden could actually win the 2020 election.

Try the real world.
I'm talkin fact, you're talking stupid opinion based on garbage propaganda, super duper. I think Biden can win and I think he would be great for the country as opposed to your scumbag Orange clown parrot...

The point is that this thread is garbage propaganda totally. Biden made no threat it's ridiculous like all your crap dumbass oops brainwashed functional dumbass.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life."

Hello? U.S Secret Service? I'd like to report a threat on a United States Senator.

We know Biden has openly made one other threat to a country's leader now this just wonder how many others he has threatened?
Fathers of children that he assaulted?

Zackly. The emoticon tells us what the Secret Service is doing while you're on hold.

Lindsay Graham totally went up his own ass and turned himself inside out to become Trump's bitch. He will regret that one day.
Actually, when he saw the evidence he then realized the extent the Dems et al had gone to, he changed his tune, as he should have.

Where is the spin?

Try the real world.
I'm talkin fact, you're talking stupid opinion based on garbage propaganda, super duper. I think Biden can win and I think he would be great for the country as opposed to your scumbag Orange clown parrot...

The point is that this thread is garbage propaganda totally. Biden made no threat it's ridiculous like all your crap dumbass oops brainwashed functional dumbass.
No you aren't talking fact unless you can show me the word ashamed used by Biden

absolutely irrational he's so brainwashed... That's a threat? LOL. Try looking at the context while you're at it dumbass oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

Zackly. The emoticon tells us what the Secret Service is doing while you're on hold.

Actually an FBI SWAT team in full gear with flash-bangs, tear gas, and dogs coming through Crazy Uncle Joe's wall at 3AM is more what I had in mind. Hope someone tips off CNN so we can watch too.

Shit, I'm gettin' a hard-on just thinking about that. :04:

Forum List

Back