Joe Biden wants to put blacks back in chains....

When it comes to the issue of crime and punishment, etc. Crime bills, etc. this is often a loaded topic the is culturally insensitive toward minority communities.

Imagine if all politicians were as cowardly as you apparently are. It's insensitive to speak the truth because they are black and apparently you think they are wusses that can't handle a fact based discussion.
Do you disagree with what Biden said 25 years ago?

When it comes to the issue of crime and punishment, etc. Crime bills, etc. this is often a loaded topic the is culturally insensitive toward minority communities.

Imagine if all politicians were as cowardly as you apparently are. It's insensitive to speak the truth because they are black and apparently you think they are wusses that can't handle a fact based discussion.
Do you disagree with what Biden said 25 years ago?
Not at all. He was right then and it still applies today. Thing is if confronted by it he will run the opposite direction and claim he "evolved"

It's not a matter of whether or not I believe minority communities can handle reality. It is a matter of systemic oppression buddy.

It's not a matter of whether or not I believe minority communities can handle reality. It is a matter of systemic oppression buddy.
Says the old white man from his suburban home who has likely never spent any time in the hood.

You pussies are a trip

Says the old white man from his suburban home who has likely never spent any time in the hood.

You pussies are a trip
I lived in the right across the street from the projects for two years. You needn't get personal.

http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/documents/Richeson_SommersAR16.pdf
Evolution of in-group favoritism

You pussies are a trip
I lived in the right across the street from the projects for two years. You needn't get personal.

Living across the street does not grant you inside knowledge lol.
I've liven in them. I've worked in them. I escaped them.

I didn't escape the government poverty trap because I am white either. I went to prison just like them. Thing is when I got out I didn't return to crime like most of them do. I took any job I could get and saved saved saved. Then applied for college loans and got an education.

You are clueless

You pussies are a trip

I didn't escape the government poverty trap because I am white either. I went to prison just like them. Thing is when I got out I didn't return to crime like most of them do. I took any job I could get and saved saved saved. Then applied for college loans and got an education.

You are clueless

I lived in them, made friends there, worked in those neighborhoods.

You don't know me, you can't judge me.

Fuck off.

You pussies are a trip

You are clueless

Fuck off.
Oh I have judged you and found you wanting. Talking out of your ass about a lifestyle you know nothing about.

Democrats have DESTROYED the black family and their culture with their God Damn "sensitivity" and so called help.

You pussies are a trip

You are clueless

Fuck off.
Oh I have judged you and found you wanting. Talking out of your ass about a lifestyle you know nothing about.

Democrats have DESTROYED the black family and their culture with their God Damn "sensitivity" and so called help.

It's not just the "Democrats," and it isn't just the "black family."

Other than that. . . sure, that is a fair analysis.

The only thing you have done is prejudged.

It is pretty well known around these parts that you are a fucking bigot.

. . . and an ignorant one at that. If it weren't for TEE VEE, you wouldn't have the sense of a gabbering goose.

lol

(CNN) Joe Biden in a 1993 speech warned of "predators on our streets" who were "beyond the pale" and said they must be cordoned off from the rest of society because the justice system did not know how to rehabilitate them.

-Geaux

Ya well, if the Eisenhowernian Conspirators talk loud enough and often enough you'll just assume their infinite jurisprudent right to Social Studies. Re-Education number 30, Oh I see it Now! Green might be Red, maybe George Wallace is a crackpot, Interstates make for only the Valid Union position, good job in the war, Lincoln is sure cool general, etc. Military Industrial Complex. Its bad when all the Popular Civil War media is like the Scotsman's married to a Okinawan who's wavin' a bonnie blue flag , of Military Industrial Complex! duh duh duh, duh duh duh

Oh Look-at-me I'm a Yangban, too bad I killed all those Catholics and I still wanted to join the Western Nations, is there any religion that could be for the Western Powers, ooo, what could that be, me Join, Great Boook yeees. Take King Gojong to the Heaven! Take him over there!

The only thing you have done is prejudged.

It is pretty well known around these parts that you are a fucking bigot.
It should also be well know that I dont give a rats ass what some leftist tard thinks of me

It's also well known you have no qualms about pulling shit out of your ass that doesn't exist in your links.

But we already busted you on that, and you have no answer. Do you.

Joe Biden wants to put blacks back in chains....

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/07/politics/biden-1993-speech-predators/index.html

Literally

Wonder if he thinks some of them are clean and articulate?

Funny how he never mentions "blacks" huh. Nor does your link.

Why did you lie?

is this your first time dealing with Grandpa? If he is not lying he is not posting.

Oh it's not the first time, hell no. But every time is equally mendacious and deserves its own callout.

If we fail to do that we're telling him it's OK.

Literally

Except that no such statement appears in your link. Not even a figurative statement that comes close to what you're alleging.
Actually, yeah, figuratively, he says, he wants them taken off he street and behind bars.

. . . to be fair, he says, YOUNG PEOPLE W/O two parents.

Do YOUNG PEOPLE not exist in every race?

The OP tried to sell this bag of shit about specifying blacks. That does not exist in his link. Period.
There aren't enough words in the English language to describe your ignorance if you can't admit that law was SPECIFICALLY targeted at the black community.

There aren't enough adjectives in the English language to describe what a moron you are for thinking you'd get away with an "Everybody Knows" fallacy.

You got BUSTED Gummo. For lying. And you're too much of a fucking WIMP to admit it.

Forum List

Back