Joe Biden was correct after all.....

Or that black Democrat member of congress who claim an island was in danger of capsizing. These Dems are dumb as a brick.

ROFL! That's a topper to be sure, but how about the time Sheila Jackson Lee (D) from whogivesafuckstan, while on a tour at NASA during the first Mars rover, asked the NASA engineer controlling the Rover if he could 'drive over to where the astronauts landed'.

Seriously? What a freaking idiot. Libs is there one in your party who is not a moron?

Oh yeah... She was a serious as a heart attack. But in her defense, she's an idiot.

Dude the word 'idiot' doesn't do that kind of stupid justice. That's like Pelosi telling the Catholic Church they have only been against abortion for the last 50 years. When the Catholic Church corrected her noting they have been against abortion for over 1,800 years Nancy disagreed refusing to budge off her made up stupid assertion.

1800, 50. So what? It still means that Catholic church leaders invented the anti-abortion stance and labeled it a Christian belief.

Nancy Pelosi was lying, the Catholic church called her out on her lie and even after they corrected her she insisted on continuing to lie. I'm certain even someone of your low intelligence can grasp that.

The reason that we went into Iraq, is that the government of Iraq was a long time proponent of these savages, thus a clear and present threat to the United States, citizens of which it had attacked on numerous occasions using International Islamic terrorist proxies.

You're correct, I think that at least 15 of those 9-11 highjackers were all from Iraq........Oh, wait, did we attack the wrong country???

Never mind.

When the Catholic Church corrected her noting they have been against abortion for over 1,800 years Nancy disagreed refusing to budge off her made up stupid assertion.

Help me here with the arithmetic......Let's see, Peter started the Church on about 45 A.D....Does you above quote then mean that for about 150 years the church was OK with abortions??? Just asking.

You will have to ask the Catholic church. I'm just saying what was widely reported in the news at the time, Nancy Pelosi who is a Catholic made up a lie, the church corrected her yet she insisted on continuing to lie. That's typical for the left, lying I mean.

smart is one thing, and decent is another. Obama's smart, but he's evil and so is Biden. We should not have ANY troops, anywhere than US soil, and neither should any country. Perhaps we need a few surface ships to support the missile subs, and perhaps we'd need repair facilities, I'm not competent to speak about that. but we certainly don't need many such and none of them should be inland. Probably they can be built upon un-occupied islands, too.

I don't care what you say, no Biden gaffe or Bush gaffe can can beat the obama 57 states gaffe,
but, the grand daddy of all comes from the Demcrat Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize because of Marine Corps

I like the one from a Black member of Congress claiming that "To this day sharks still swim the route taken by the slavers to he new country"

Or that black Democrat member of congress who claim an island was in danger of capsizing. These Dems are dumb as a brick.

ROFL! That's a topper to be sure, but how about the time Sheila Jackson Lee (D) from whogivesafuckstan, while on a tour at NASA during the first Mars rover, asked the NASA engineer controlling the Rover if he could 'drive over to where the astronauts landed'.

Seriously? What a freaking idiot. Libs is there one in your party who is not a moron?

Oh yeah... She was a serious as a heart attack. But in her defense, she's an idiot.
You have to wonder how people like her find their way home every night!

When the Catholic Church corrected her noting they have been against abortion for over 1,800 years Nancy disagreed refusing to budge off her made up stupid assertion.

Help me here with the arithmetic......Let's see, Peter started the Church on about 45 A.D....Does you above quote then mean that for about 150 years the church was OK with abortions??? Just asking.

"Pope Innocent III (circa 1161-1216):

topbul1d.gif
He wrote a letter which ruled on a case of a Carthusian monk who had arranged for his female lover to obtain an abortion. The Pope decided that the monk was not guilty of homicide if the fetus was not "animated."
topbul1d.gif
Early in the 13th century he stated that the soul enters the body of the fetus at the time of "quickening" - when the woman first feels movement of the fetus. After ensoulment, abortion was equated with murder; before that time, it was a less serious sin, because it terminated only potential human life, not human life."

Yes, that would be a Pope, as in, The Pope.

Historical abortion beliefs of the Christian church

You will have to ask the Catholic church. I'm just saying what was widely reported in the news at the time, Nancy Pelosi who is a Catholic made up a lie, the church corrected her yet she insisted on continuing to lie. That's typical for the left, lying I mean.

Pope Gregory XIV (1535-1591) revoked the Papal bull shortly after taking office in 1591. He reinstated the "quickening" test, which he determined happened 116 days (about 17 weeks) into pregnancy.

Now we're up to only 500 years ago.

As Obama opts to send additional troops as "trainers" to Iraq (joining the 3000 plus we already have there) we are repeating the very SAME mistakes we made in Vietnam in the 1960s, and, at the cost of an estimated $9-10 million per day.

For all you right wingers who claim that us "lefties" never criticize Obama...tis thread, as others have also posted, proves you (as usual) wrong.

Joe Biden was correct when he openly stated that the future of Iraq will be to be broken up into THREE large sections. Had we listened to him, thousands of our troops would still be alive or not maimed....trillions of our dollars saved.....and possibly NO ISIS to be the thorn in our side.

Remember that as our "trainers" in Iraq will certainly be the coveted targets by ISIS, our losses will surely precipitate our increased presence there.

Was he?

Kerry told us in 1967 that leaving the South Vietnamese to their own fate would likely result in 3000 deaths; primarily of South Vietnamese officials who supported South Vietnamese Sovereignty.

He only missed by 2,997,000...

Kerry also told us that there was no risk to Iraq Sovereignty by pulling all US Forces out of Iraq. He also informed us that the Muslim Brotherhood was moderate and the US should arm Syrian Rebels... which of course resulted in the formation of ISIS, and the looming loss of Iraq to non-moderate (Islamic) forces of ISIS and the genocide of Christians throughout the Middle East.

11040177_10153391543391489_8291942161410613582_n.jpg

Now, the reason that we went into Afghanistan, was that the same mindset that beheaded that little girl, abused the tolerance of the US Culture to come here, train as pilots and hijack four jumbo jets, flying those passenger laden missiles into skyscrapers, which were also full of innocent people... people who were just as innocent as that little girl, whose only crime was that she was a Christian, who refused to deny her faith.

The reason that we went into Iraq, is that the government of Iraq was a long time proponent of these savages, thus a clear and present threat to the United States, citizens of which it had attacked on numerous occasions using International Islamic terrorist proxies.

Now, largely due to the support and aid provided by obama and clinton... the evil has metastasized and is presently engaged in the genocide of the Christian people of the Middle East. Selling women into slavery... and selling them for the price of a pack of smokes.

These demons are not interested in Iraq being divided into three nations... they're not interested in anything which does not include the PLANET being singularly ISLAM... .

Just as the Leftist cult has cowed and convinced the children that most people are homosexual, thus coercing them to believe that since most people are homosexual, there is no reason that homosexuals should not marry, the ISIS cult is cowing and convincing people who do not want to BE that little girl, to BE ISIS or to at least openly support ISIS... or Else.

And for that reason, we must destroy ISIS, and Islam as a political force, entirely.

I don't care what you say, no Biden gaffe or Bush gaffe can can beat the obama 57 states gaffe,
but, the grand daddy of all comes from the Demcrat Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize because of Marine Corps

I like the one from a Black member of Congress claiming that "To this day sharks still swim the route taken by the slavers to he new country"

It never stops being funny that there are RWnuts who still don't get that the Guam guy was being satirical.
ROFLMNAO

His name was Hank Johnson... he is a Democrat and a proud Progressive... and he was being as serious as he was capable of being:

You're correct, I think that at least 15 of those 9-11 highjackers were all from Iraq........Oh, wait, did we attack the wrong country???

Never mind.

We didn't attack any nation because they were responsible for 9-11... we attacked nations who promoted Islamic Terrorism, precluding their means to foster Islamic terrorism. Which obama has now erased... because of you and people LIKE YOU... who are as a result RESPONSIBLE for that little girl and thousands just like her who have been beheaded, who've been beaten and raped and sold into slavery...

YOU are FULLY RESPONSIBLE for this:

11040177_10153391543391489_8291942161410613582_n.jpg

We didn't attack any nation because they were responsible for 9-11... we attacked nations who promoted Islamic Terrorism, precluding their means to foster Islamic terrorism. Which obama has now erased... because of you and people LIKE YOU... who are as a result RESPONSIBLE for that little girl and thousands just like her who have been beheaded, who've been beaten and raped and sold into slavery...

You're dumber than usual, "what-did-I-do-with-my-keys?".......try not to drink and drive, take lots of laxatives, and come back in the morning if you're feeling better......

You're dumber than usual, "what-did-I-do-with-my-keys?".......try not to drink and drive, take lots of laxatives, and come back in the morning if you're feeling better......

Yes.. change the subject, that will make you less responsible for the mass-murder of little Christian girls and boys.

There will come a reckoning asshat.

^ Deflection duly noted

Yes.. change the subject, that will make you less responsible for the mass-murder of little Christian girls and boys.

Yes, yes....Obama and I singlehandedly are responsible for the beheadings.......Feel better, "what-did-I-do-with-my-keys"?

(what an IDIOT !!!!!)

Yes, yes....Obama and I singlehandedly are responsible for the beheadings.......Feel better, "what-did-I-do-with-my-keys"?

(what an IDIOT !!!!!)

You're not responsible, you struggle to tie your shoes

As Obama opts to send additional troops as "trainers" to Iraq (joining the 3000 plus we already have there) we are repeating the very SAME mistakes we made in Vietnam in the 1960s, and, at the cost of an estimated $9-10 million per day.

For all you right wingers who claim that us "lefties" never criticize Obama...tis thread, as others have also posted, proves you (as usual) wrong.

Joe Biden was correct when he openly stated that the future of Iraq will be to be broken up into THREE large sections. Had we listened to him, thousands of our troops would still be alive or not maimed....trillions of our dollars saved.....and possibly NO ISIS to be the thorn in our side.

Remember that as our "trainers" in Iraq will certainly be the coveted targets by ISIS, our losses will surely precipitate our increased presence there.
There would have been no expansion of ISIS if it wasn't for Obama and neo-con lackeys like Graham and McCain aiding "moderate" islamist rebels in the first place.
Biden isn't "correct" for creating regional instability through his own doing(first supporting the invasion of Iraq, than supporting the aiding of "moderate" syrian rebels). Unless you are suggesting the US deliberately is trying to stoke instability in the middle east.

"Pope Innocent III (circa 1161-1216):

topbul1d.gif
He wrote a letter which ruled on a case of a Carthusian monk who had arranged for his female lover to obtain an abortion. The Pope decided that the monk was not guilty of homicide if the fetus was not "animated."
topbul1d.gif
Early in the 13th century he stated that the soul enters the body of the fetus at the time of "quickening" - when the woman first feels movement of the fetus. After ensoulment, abortion was equated with murder; before that time, it was a less serious sin, because it terminated only potential human life, not human life."

Yes, that would be a Pope, as in, The Pope.

Historical abortion beliefs of the Christian church

Hey Joe Deflection we are discussing Nancy Pelosi lying join us 1,000 years into the future. :laugh:

It never stops being funny that there are RWnuts who still don't get that the Guam guy was being satirical.
ROFLMNAO

His name was Hank Johnson... he is a Democrat and a proud Progressive... and he was being as serious as he was capable of being:

Ouch you destroyed that punk NYcarbineer lets hope he doesn't tip over and capsize with that beat down :laugh:

There would be no ISIS PERIOD... if it were not for obama and Progressivism.

Stooges like Graham and McCain exist purely for the means to attach the word "Republican" for the purpose of of transferring responsibility for the consequences of prog policy.

Forum List

Back