Joe Biden was correct after all.....

11111217_915308115178967_4558020186698608290_n.jpg

Why is this sick person obsessed with the photo of the beheaded little girl. Wonder is he has seen all the dead kid photo's from the Iraqi invasion and occupation. Does he think the obscene photo en
He is 10 times smarter and 15 times more informed than any of the knuckleheads campaigning for the Republican nomination for 2016.

If they were running for lead parts in a circus perhaps....
Well, they do call them the clown car. :thewave:

Why is this sick person obsessed with the photo of the beheaded little girl. Wonder is he has seen all the dead kid photo's from the Iraqi invasion and occupation.

Well it looks like our resident Al Qaeda / ISIS supporter has finally made it out of the cave.

Now Ahkmed, would you like to offer up a photo of a dead little girl that you can show was murdered by the United States?

I'll happily consider it.

If sideshow Joe was ever right about anything you can bet it was pure chance.
He is 10 times smarter and 15 times more informed than any of the knuckleheads campaigning for the Republican nomination for 2016.

Biden? LOL

He's the only guy dumber than Obama
Biden should host the "Dumber Than A Fifth Grader" show once in a while. Fill in for Jeff time to time.
i can just picture Biden as a contestant on are u dumber than a fifth grader: Jeff Fox: Ok, Vice-President Biden. True or False, Slavery Finally Came to an end in 1928, and became the top story on the news that same year when Americans were buying their very first televisions.

Why is this sick person obsessed with the photo of the beheaded little girl. Wonder is he has seen all the dead kid photo's from the Iraqi invasion and occupation.

Well it looks like our resident Al Qaeda / ISIS supporter has finally made it out of the cave.

Now Ahkmed, would you like to offer up a photo of a dead little girl that you can show was murdered by the United States?

I'll happily consider it.
No thanks. I consider posting that kind of thing on a public message board to be a foul perversion. I see no reason to inflict that kind of grief or inspire memories to those of us who have dealt with such images in real life.

... I consider posting that kind of thing on a public message board to be a foul perversion. I see no reason to inflict that kind of grief or inspire memories to those of us who have dealt with such images in real life.

Well yes, I expect you would.

Given that there are zero examples of such and that being so on the irrefutable fact that 100% of every injury and death that came as a result of US Military action was the FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF MASS-MURDERIN' CULT, OKA: ISLAM.

So, naturally, given you professed support of Islam... you would stand against the photographic evidence of their crimes against humanity being presented in public forums. As that tends to build support for wiping the planet clean of Islam and that would naturally be BAD FOR BUSINESS!

... I consider posting that kind of thing on a public message board to be a foul perversion. I see no reason to inflict that kind of grief or inspire memories to those of us who have dealt with such images in real life.

Given that there are zero examples of such and that being so on the irrefutable fact that 100% of every injury and death that came as a result of US Military action was the FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF MASS-MURDERIN' CULT, OKA: ISLAM.

So, naturally, given you professed support of Islam... you would stand against the photographic evidence of their crimes against humanity being presented in public forums. As that tends to build support for wiping the planet clean of Islam and that would naturally be BAD FOR BUSINESS!
You are obviously an insane person with strong identifying features such as assholery. Your infatuation with a gory corpse of a small child is a psychological tell that gives a peek into you mental state. People don't need you to educate them about the horrors of ISIS and the horrors of war. You are just using that bullshit as an excuse for your obsession with gore and something you have always been curious about. If you follow or have been adhering to the normal progression, torturing and killing small animals if not in your past, may be in your future.

"Gaffes" became his trademark because he is a doofus.
Only the politically handicapped with agenda's use that as a nickname for Biden. I have actually never seen or heard it used in such a way. Think you are making it up. In any case, Biden's gaffes can not and do not compare to those of Dan Quayle. That guys gaffes where routinely used by late night TV host and SNL skits and spoofs. Plus you have W on your team. W makes Biden look like an amateur.

Of course, you've never heard of a thing therefore it must be "made up".

Obama is right there with your cast of characters.....Joe is an idiot.

""Chuck, stand up, let the people see you," Biden shouted to State Senator Chuck Graham, before realizing, to his horror, that Graham uses a wheelchair. "Oh, God love ya," Biden said. "What am I talking about?"
Feel free to show an example of Biden being referred to the nickname "Gaffe". Your example shows how he immediately confronted his mistake and addressed it. Did he know this State Senator was in a wheel chair or did he learn it while making his address? What else ya got? Entertain us with your examples of Joe making gaffes. Maybe someone will post the GW "fool me once" gaffe. That one was a corker.

Only the politically handicapped with agenda's use that as a nickname for Biden. I have actually never seen or heard it used in such a way. Think you are making it up. In any case, Biden's gaffes can not and do not compare to those of Dan Quayle. That guys gaffes where routinely used by late night TV host and SNL skits and spoofs. Plus you have W on your team. W makes Biden look like an amateur.

""Chuck, stand up, let the people see you," Biden shouted to State Senator Chuck Graham, before realizing, to his horror, that Graham uses a wheelchair. "Oh, God love ya," Biden said. "What am I talking about?"
Feel free to show an example of Biden being referred to the nickname "Gaffe". Your example shows how he immediately confronted his mistake and addressed it. Did he know this State Senator was in a wheel chair or did he learn it while making his address? What else ya got? Entertain us with your examples of Joe making gaffes. Maybe someone will post the GW "fool me once" gaffe. That one was a corker.

Are you truly this dense son?

NOBODY said his "nick name" was "Gaffe"...this is where the word "gaffe" enterted the conversation....

"Gaffs became his trademark because he was willing to speak what he thought and be up front honest."

I just checked out the video with the gaffe. Why would Biden know that a state senator out in the crowded audience was in a wheel chair? He handled it like a man. He admitted his mistake, got the entire audience to stand up for the senator, walked out into the crowd and met him face to face and shook his hand. I'll bet State Sen Chuck Graham didn't mind that gaffe at all.

LOL I see you edited it before anyone could beat you with it ;)

The word "gaffe" entered the conversation with this phrase: "Gaffs became his trademark because he was willing to speak what he thought and be up front honest."

You see YOU brought the word into the discussion, as to Biden the point is not that he confronted his "gaffe" it's that he committed it in the first place . It is cute that you feel compelled to bring Bush into the conversation in oder to justify Joe's idiocy.

This is one of my favs ;)

""I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said."
I didn't edit anything moron, the original post is still available for viewing on page 1. Some of you simpletons sure are easy to entertain. Not much more than a shiny object or delusional imagination makes you guys sit up and scratch your heads. You will do anything to deflect away from the topic and argue about gaffes made by politicians all day rather than get into an academic or intellectual discussion.

Son you POSTED it at 10:53......and then there is this at the bottom....

"Last edited: Today at 11:00 AM"

You are a minor leaguer junior.

NOBODY said his "nick name" was "Gaffe"...this is where the word "gaffe" enterted the conversation....

"Gaffs became his trademark because he was willing to speak what he thought and be up front honest."

I just checked out the video with the gaffe. Why would Biden know that a state senator out in the crowded audience was in a wheel chair? He handled it like a man. He admitted his mistake, got the entire audience to stand up for the senator, walked out into the crowd and met him face to face and shook his hand. I'll bet State Sen Chuck Graham didn't mind that gaffe at all.

The word "gaffe" entered the conversation with this phrase: "Gaffs became his trademark because he was willing to speak what he thought and be up front honest."

You see YOU brought the word into the discussion, as to Biden the point is not that he confronted his "gaffe" it's that he committed it in the first place . It is cute that you feel compelled to bring Bush into the conversation in oder to justify Joe's idiocy.

""I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said."
I didn't edit anything moron, the original post is still available for viewing on page 1. Some of you simpletons sure are easy to entertain. Not much more than a shiny object or delusional imagination makes you guys sit up and scratch your heads. You will do anything to deflect away from the topic and argue about gaffes made by politicians all day rather than get into an academic or intellectual discussion.

Kid YOU brought up Biden's "gaffes" you DO realize that right?

I haven't deflected anything I have simply played the hand you dealt me ;)

ALL Politicians make these "gaffes" , YOU only care about "Right Wing" gaffes.

You are obviously an insane person with strong identifying features such as assholery. Your infatuation with a gory corpse of a small child is a psychological tell that gives a peek into you mental state. People don't need you to educate them about the horrors of ISIS and the horrors of war. You are just using that bullshit as an excuse for your obsession with gore and something you have always been curious about. If you follow or have been adhering to the normal progression, torturing and killing small animals if not in your past, may be in your future.

People don't need to be educated on ISIS?

Is that any other form of support you'd like to offer ISIS today? This is your third post promoting the interests of the enemies of the United States.

Feel free to regale the board with your heartfelt opinion on what poor form it is to show the US Citizen the unspeakable cruelty of Islam; which for the record has no kinship with war, this is degeneracy, psychopathy of the highest order... and it cannot be shown enough to the citizens of the US, so that they can truly come to understand the depravity of people like you, who spent the Bush years defending these animals and who elected obama to reverse the gains made against them... releasing them to rape torture, behead and disembowel the defenseless.

You're a pathetic human being and most decidedly, part of THE PROBLEM.

I don't care what you say, no Biden gaffe or Bush gaffe can can beat the obama 57 states gaffe,
but, the grand daddy of all comes from the Demcrat Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize because of Marine Corps

I like the one from a Black member of Congress claiming that "To this day sharks still swim the route taken by the slavers to he new country"

Or that black Democrat member of congress who claim an island was in danger of capsizing. These Dems are dumb as a brick.

It never stops being funny that there are RWnuts who still don't get that the Guam guy was being satirical.

Prove it or be gone.

If I offended, insulted you due to a comment that you were deflecting I apologize. I suppose somehow I mixed up the word trademark with the thought of a nickname. I did not edit that portion of my comment. I do not remember what part of the post I edited. Most of the time my edits are to fix misspelling and such. I am not invested in this discussion the way you seem to be. That said, again, I apologize for any misunderstanding caused by any action or comments I made.

I don't care what you say, no Biden gaffe or Bush gaffe can can beat the obama 57 states gaffe,
but, the grand daddy of all comes from the Demcrat Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize because of Marine Corps

I like the one from a Black member of Congress claiming that "To this day sharks still swim the route taken by the slavers to he new country"

Or that black Democrat member of congress who claim an island was in danger of capsizing. These Dems are dumb as a brick.

It never stops being funny that there are RWnuts who still don't get that the Guam guy was being satirical.
ROFLMNAO

His name was Hank Johnson... he is a Democrat and a proud Progressive... and he was being as serious as he was capable of being:

Says a lot about the people that elected him.

If I offended, insulted you due to a comment that you were deflecting I apologize. I suppose somehow I mixed up the word trademark with the thought of a nickname. I did not edit that portion of my comment. I do not remember what part of the post I edited. Most of the time my edits are to fix misspelling and such. I am not invested in this discussion the way you seem to be. That said, again, I apologize for any misunderstanding caused by any action or comments I made.

Point taken, but I have nothing vested in this at all, I always check my ego at the door.

I will try and be less caustic.

ROFLMNAO

His name was Hank Johnson... he is a Democrat and a proud Progressive... and he was being as serious as he was capable of being:

Says a lot about the people that elected him.

Yeah it does... and it ain't pretty.

Forum List

Back