Joe Claims Avg Gas Price Is Below $2.99 in 41 States

Been hovering at 3.79 here for the better part of a month. Some stations still at 3.90.
My vehicle requires 89 octane, so add .30 to that.

That's amounts to a shitload I am not spending elsewhere.

Been hovering at 3.79 here for the better part of a month. Some stations still at 3.90.

That's amounts to a shitload I am not spending elsewhere.

down in the 3.20s range around here.

Has Biden ever told the truth?
Politicians always lie about consumer prices for their advantage. I will say, I bought 18 gallons last Saturday at $2.65/Gal in Jackson, then 14 Gallons at $3.09/Gal in Cookeville and another 16 Gallons in Crossville at $3.01/Gal over the last week. The Cookville and Crossville purchases within 1/4 mile of I-40. My average is below $3.00 but that just show I shop, even when traveling.
Here is today across Tennessee:
1664126583745.png

Politicians always lie about consumer prices for their advantage. I will say, I bought 18 gallons last Saturday at $2.65/Gal in Jackson, then 14 Gallons at $3.09/Gal in Cookeville and another 16 Gallons in Crossville at $3.01/Gal over the last week. The Cookville and Crossville purchases within 1/4 mile of I-40. My average is below $3.00 but that just show I shop, even when traveling.
View attachment 701406
Looked at the prices and then I had to scroll back up to see who the OP was.

Explained it.

down in the 3.20s range around here.
One station near me reached 3.39, then jumped back up to 3.79 overnight on Wednesday.
Stations just thirty miles south near the Twin Cities never went below the 3.79 mark.

All I know, is that it is definitely hurting the bottom line.

I blame the damn out of control speculation market more than any President.
Hurricane coming, watch it raise before the waves do.

View attachment 701406
Sigh.....I should not really have to do this.

AAA Gas Prices

$3.18 average in TN.

Biden is lying......gas is not that low in that many states.......

However, if I go by the Conservative mantra....the fact that gas is $2.95 in my state means I can say fuck everyone else as long as I get what I want.....

Sigh.....I should not really have to do this.

AAA Gas Prices

$3.18 average in TN.
I recommend shopping, rather than whining. Average prices for the guns you frequently buy is always higher than what you pay, as we get to see your deals here. Many, shop stupidly. You do not, to your benefit. You and I are not responsible for the stupidity of others. I bet, you are not paying over $3.00/Gal for gasoline either.
1664127364728.png

Democrats have just decided things are so bad that they will just lie all the way till 2024 and hope for the best... they know the media will cover for them including aspects of FOX news and they rely on public schooled Americans to be dumb enough to fall for their BS....

Forum List

Back