Joe Manchin surrounded by climate activists. Prevent his car from moving.

Yeah, it's not like rightist continue to plan the destruction of the US through covert attacks.

Newly released FBI tapes show white supremacist members of 'The Base' plotting terror attacks​

More Russian Disinformation Comrade Diaper Sniffer?
I thought you gave that up after 4 years of "Get Trump" failure.

So much for freedom.

Show one example of that, or admit that your mouth is actually a face anus.
You mean like when a RWNJ shot up a black church? Or ran down a counter protestor? Or started and encouraged these riots you're so worried about over last summer?

Or were you referring to the 1/6 insurrection?

There's just too many examples to list in one post, you'll.have to tell.me which one you were talking about.

A crowd of Trump supporters could have done it because they’re not afraid of hard work or physical labor.
Actually, there’s a lot of truth in that. Lots of Trump supporters are working class, and do jobs that involve physical labor. On the left with have the educated elite whose most physically demanding job is lifting the phone to hire a workman and the millions lazing around on their butts collecting welfare. There are virtually NO laborer-types among Democrats.

You mean like when a RWNJ shot up a black church? Or ran down a counter protestor? Or started and encouraged these riots you're so worried about over last summer?

Or were you referring to the 1/6 insurrection?

There's just too many examples to list in one post, you'll.have to tell.me which one you were talking about.

Big difference between a guy driving out of a mob and a mob turning over a car.

YOu leftards just talk shit. Thank you for admitting that that hole under your nose, is just a place where shit comes out, not what most people have there.

Actually, there’s a lot of truth in that. Lots of Trump supporters are working class, and do jobs that involve physical labor. On the left with have the educated elite whose most physically demanding job is lifting the phone to hire a workman and the millions lazing around on their butts collecting welfare. There are virtually NO laborer-types among Democrats.

Tjhe primary difference though,

is being an asshole.

See, the premise of standing in front of a car, is the assumption that your enemy, is the good guy, who won't run you down, out of respect for the value of human life.

AND, that bit where you pretend that him tryihng to get away from your mob, is him attacking you, that is being a school yard bully/tattle tale.

"Look teacher, I viciously provoked billy, and punched him and shoved him and pinched him, until he got angry enough to finally fight back and now I am telling on him and I want him punished"

Most people are never that asshole in the first place and most that are, grow out of it, well before adult hood.

BUt, not all. The ones that don't, ,become liberals.

is being an asshole.

See, the premise of standing in front of a car, is the assumption that your enemy, is the good guy, who won't run you down, out of respect for the value of human life.

AND, that bit where you pretend that him tryihng to get away from your mob, is him attacking you, that is being a school yard bully/tattle tale.

"Look teacher, I viciously provoked billy, and punched him and shoved him and pinched him, until he got angry enough to finally fight back and now I am telling on him and I want him punished"

Most people are never that asshole in the first place and most that are, grow out of it, well before adult hood.

Damn that George Washington!

is being an asshole.

True….and think about it. Leftists treat people who won‘t vote their way as evil racists who care nothing about others but know that it isn’t true. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be blocking their car.

Forum List

Back