Joe Manchin surrounded by climate activists. Prevent his car from moving.

This is the younger generation where every loser gets a trophy because “self esteem.” They’ve grown up entitled, obnoxious, and with the idea that nothing they do is wrong.

I wish Manchin would have sat there in his car, called the cops that leftists want to defund (so they can continue their rage of terror on “dissenters”j, and have all their asses hailed away to jail overnight.

We need to teach these spoiled brats a lesson.

Good. Make him and Sinema uncomfortable until they get on board with our platform.
So you think being obnoxious and threatening is the way to bring people over to your side? That’s what you leftists have been doing for years - the latest is the FBI being sent to intimidate parents - and are apparently too arrogant and/or stupid to realize you will drive more people away with your behavior.

The elections last Tuesday proved that. You guys are SUNK come Nov 22.

no-noooo.gif
9d218ca9-5ea4-4441-b3f2-7ddf44ace404_text.gif
Just a bunch of mentally unstable DemNazi religious zealots which make up the majority of the Dirty Diaper Joe Political Party.

Just a bunch of mentally unstable DemNazi religious zealots which make up the majority of the Dirty Diaper Joe Political Party.
Yeah, it's not like rightist continue to plan the destruction of the US through covert attacks.

Newly released FBI tapes show white supremacist members of 'The Base' plotting terror attacks​

So you advocate getting violent and causing serious injury to someone because he won’t vote your way? Americans are pushing back against the out-of-control leftists acting like savages.
What was violent about the encounter?

What was violent about the encounter?
I was replying to the leftist poster who said he wished the entitled children would have flipped his car upside down, and thus cause him serious injury.

I‘m opposed to that type of violence.

I was replying to the leftist poster who said he wished the entitled children would have flipped his car upside down, and thus cause him serious injury.

I‘m opposed to that type of violence.
Then you are opposed to 1/6?

It should be legal, if you feel threatened in a situation like this, to just drive through / over them to get out of there.

F* 'em.
Far righters always say that, but then condemn any who disagree with if they took that same action againgst protestees. You want it tobe legal when someone on your side does it, but illalgal for anyone on the othe side

Yeah, if only something like 1/6 happened...
ONE riot versus the hundreds of leftist riots during the Summer of Love that resulted in 30 deaths and substantially more property damage.

That’s the thing with leftists. They tolerate and even defend tens of thousands of rioters when they are in the left, but never let you forget the ONE instance in which a few hundred people on the right riot.

Forum List

Back