Joe: Maui Fire Was Just Like My Small Kitchen Fire at My House

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yeah. Just like it. Your 20 minute kitchen fire that injured no one was just like Maui. Maui residents feel comforted now.

Yeah. Just like it. Your 20 minute kitchen fire that injured no one was just like Maui. Maui residents feel comforted now.

Idiot fell asleep when survivors were talking! I can't believe he has not been 25th amendment yet, yet I am thankful because Kamala is much worse

When truck bombs killed a couple hundred Marines in Lebanon, RR said they were waiting on reinforced bunkers to be built. He compared it to waiting for that contractor who is supposed to remodel your kitchen. He thought it was pretty funny.

When truck bombs killed a couple hundred Marines in Lebanon, RR said they were waiting on reinforced bunkers to be built. He compared it to waiting for that contractor who is supposed to remodel your kitchen. He thought it was pretty funny.

You do realize that might be the wrong comparison to be making if you want to deny Biden is going senile, right?

His dementia is certainly exacerbating the problem, but his been lying about shit his entire life to make him the center of the story or to make himself look better.

But to do it front of a crown of grieving relatives and friends and neighbors - something is seriously wring with him.

It's sad....and to think there's actually people defending it is worse

Didn't Biden say at least once that most of his house burned down?

“I almost lost my 67 Corvette.”

This asshole actually said this to people who lost everything, including family.

What a disgusting piece of trash.

He is a soulless monster.

I am imagining something like this:
Biden adviser: " Just say something supportive, anything. The people are calling you 'Joe Antoinette.' Nobody in history was more insensitive"
President Peters: "What?!? nobody beats a Biden, Hold my metamucil..."

what a joke of a man

1692746733130.png

No, he didn't. The then globalists in his administration he had to take on like George Senior caused that. And Progs told us they knew better after the 2016 election. Destroying Trump. Joe is an evil corrupted man who is heading to hell soon enough.

Forum List

Back