Joe: Maui Fire Was Just Like My Small Kitchen Fire at My House

Joe is the epidemy of the kind of man liberals have always hated... their continued support of this heartless greedy crook proves that TDS is real and its not going away like covid did...

I agree with that!

Clinton and Ovomit were total sociopaths too, but they wore a mask and hid it well.

Not so with Biden.

Yes. They were also sociopaths, but could hide it well. Great politicians and bullshitters.

Biden is just awful in every way. Nothing resembling a leader.

I just cannot believe that shell of a person is POTUS

Yeah. Just like it. Your 20 minute kitchen fire that injured no one was just like Maui. Maui residents feel comforted now.

Sometimes, you just have to wonder who's smoking the crack in that family ...

1692760901834.jpeg

I`ve seen more than enough of Biden but whose fault is it that he`s running unopposed in 2024?

August West gets a "winner" trophy for being a liberal who not only commented but said (in a roundabout way), yeah, this is horse hockey.

This Hawaii disaster is a death knell for him. Watch the DNC now actively turn on him and begin to get him out.

Newsome will be there.
He wants to do to America what he did to California.
If California was a sovereign nation it`s economy would rank as the world`s fifth largest. It was like that before Newsome came along so he can`t take credit for it.

Yeah. Just like it. Your 20 minute kitchen fire that injured no one was just like Maui. Maui residents feel comforted now.

lightening on a sunny day????
It can happen. But one wonders with shower joe

When truck bombs killed a couple hundred Marines in Lebanon, RR said they were waiting on reinforced bunkers to be built. He compared it to waiting for that contractor who is supposed to remodel your kitchen. He thought it was pretty funny.
Link…

Forum List

Back