Joe Owns the Longest Non Recession Recession Runup in US History

Lol, depression under Trump but booming economy under Potato?

Someone make it stop
_115200193_usgdp2-nc.png.webp
Great depression era stats under trump.

Yet the job market burns like fire.

It does, but...not necessarily a great thing. Nor is it a terrible thing.

In reality, the bottom line is, too many upper-middle class people (Zoom Bros) have shit tons of money to spend. If there's a recession, it might actually one in which the 75,000-125,000 income earners get sacked and the $20-30/hour Joes keep their jobs...which is kinda weird, but it is what it is.

It does, but...not necessarily a great thing. Nor is it a terrible thing.

In reality, the bottom line is, too many upper-middle class people (Zoom Bros) have shit tons of money to spend. If there's a recession, it might actually one in which the 75,000-125,000 income earners get sacked and the $20-30/hour Joes keep their jobs...which is kinda weird, but it is what it is.
Dude, I was self-employed through the last 35 years and I know what a recession is like.

I don't have any reason to be askeered. My economy doesn't depend on what president is in office.
Well, that is a losing philosophy. My retirement has decreased by over 10% in 18 months. Under Trump it increased dramatically. Actually, it is not my retirement...it is my children's inheritance.
Glad you are happy. Must be nice to not have to worry about investments you dont have and assets that you dont have. Go eat ice cream in a waffle cone. Bet you wont.

Well, that is a losing philosophy. My retirement has decreased by over 10% in 18 months. Under Trump it increased dramatically. Actually, it is not my retirement...it is my children's inheritance.
Glad you are happy. Must be nice to not have to worry about investments you dont have and assets that you dont have. Go eat ice cream in a waffle cone. Bet you wont.
I bought land for $550 dollars an acre which is now worth $7,000 an acre. Not a bad bit of investment.

Thanks for pointing out that we are NOT in a Recession

Dude, I was self-employed through the last 35 years and I know what a recession is like.
You drove a cement truck. That is not self employed. That is a desperate way to make money. And I applaud you for that. But don't make it like you ran payroll and had k-1's and w-2's and 1120-s's.
You drove a fucking truck.

MSM can’t deny it anymore, they’re looking so stupid silly to the public. So now the pivot.

“The US economy falling into recession within the next 12 months is a virtual certainty, according to the latest Bloomberg Economics forecast model released on Monday.”

Duh.

And guess who’s going to be responsible. Yep. The Republican sweep of 22.

But I don't really care. So long as it's not a Republican POTUS we know it will rebound.
Trump started with an inherited and sent it down hill from day one. Now Biden has to start all over again.

You drove a cement truck. That is not self employed. That is a desperate way to make money. And I applaud you for that. But don't make it like you ran payroll and had k-1's and w-2's and 1120-s's.
You drove a fucking truck.
Never had a CDL in my life tater head.

_115200193_usgdp2-nc.png.webp
Great depression era stats under trump.

Only a CCP sympathizer or an idiot would blame the economic downturn of 2020 on Trump, instead of the pandemic China caused.

Which one are you, son?

Forum List

Back