Joe Owns the Longest Non Recession Recession Runup in US History

I bought land for $550 dollars an acre which is now worth $7,000 an acre. Not a bad bit of investment.

Must not be prime ground, it's going for around 12k an acre. My mom has 900 acres of tillable... appraised at 12, 230 an acre

Must not be prime ground, it's going for around 12k an acre. My mom has 900 acres of tillable... appraised at 12, 230 an acre
hey....with all dues respect, his ROI jumped dramatically. I would consider that a win.

Down by me, in 1976 an acre was $1.75. No joke. Myrtle Beach. International paper needed to dump its assets.
Now?
125K for a quarter acre.

No, it's not like Iowa or Central Okiehoma it's in the Foothills of the Ozarks which is woodlands.

Really? I doubt you actually know what a recession is.
I'll bite. Tell me what a recession is to you.

Now, don't give me the BS we get from the media that the working class falls for.

As business owner as you are, tell me what a recession is.

I'll bite. Tell me what a recession is to you.

Now, don't give me the BS we get from the media that the working class falls for.

As business owner as you are, tell me what a recession is.
I already posted it.

hey....with all dues respect, his ROI jumped dramatically. I would consider that a win.

Down by me, in 1976 an acre was $1.75. No joke. Myrtle Beach. International paper needed to dump its assets.
Now?
125K for a quarter acre.

Land is a great investment. My mom inherited all hers...a freaking gold mine

MSM can’t deny it anymore, they’re looking so stupid silly to the public. So now the pivot.

“The US economy falling into recession within the next 12 months is a virtual certainty, according to the latest Bloomberg Economics forecast model released on Monday.”

Duh.

And guess who’s going to be responsible. Yep. The Republican sweep of 22.

But but Trump had mean tweets.

Actually we have...and then some
Nope

Our peak was 2018.

Forum List

Back