Joe Rogan has reached hero status.

I love what he's doing....just wish he'd use less words and wrap up his rants
into under-5-minute segments.
I think he would do good to do short videos.
A short video forces you to make your point upfront. People often sit threw long videos just to see 30 seconds the title promised.

I think he would do good to do short videos.
A short video forces you to make your point upfront. People often sit threw long videos just to see 30 seconds the title promised.
Little 3 second gif's can be revealing too.
tower 7.gif

To refresh everyone's memory, this is about Joe Rogan putting CNN in their place, and the more they scramble to discredit him, the more their tumbling ratings keep on falling and his go up.
Joe Rogan is being rightfully praised lately for calling out CNN and Sanjay Gupta for their recent lies about a drug that could be helpful to a lot of people. Just one more reason why there's a growing mistrust in the media.

Go get 'em Joe !

CNN knows exactly what they were doing.

They are paid by pharmaceutical companies to vilify cheap generic drugs so that people will buy expensive new drugs.

Hey, if you drink milk….YOU ARE EATING CAT FOOD!

FUCK THE CORRUPT CORPORATE PROPAGANDA MEDIA.

Thanks. The problem for the right-wing is they are willing to experiment with one drug for covid but not a vaccine intelligently designed for covid in modern scientific times.

Ivermectin is currently being investigated in a clinical trial as a potential COVID-19 treatment for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Virus, which is the virus that causes COVID-19. The FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 infection in humans. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommend not to use ivermectin in patients with COVID-19, except in clinical trials

Thanks. The problem for the right-wing is they are willing to experiment with one drug for covid but not a vaccine intelligently designed for covid in modern scientific times.

Ivermectin is currently being investigated in a clinical trial as a potential COVID-19 treatment for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Virus, which is the virus that causes COVID-19. The FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 infection in humans. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommend not to use ivermectin in patients with COVID-19, except in clinical trials
You want to trust any politicians and big pharma, be my guest, but I'd suggest you find some more reliable sources for information than from those on the left who may have once been trustworthy, but proven to not be anymore time and time again.

CNN knows exactly what they were doing.

They are paid by pharmaceutical companies to vilify cheap generic drugs so that people will buy expensive new drugs.

Hey, if you drink milk….YOU ARE EATING CAT FOOD!

FUCK THE CORRUPT CORPORATE PROPAGANDA MEDIA.
Expensive drugs...like the free vaccine?

Joe Rogan is being rightfully praised lately for calling out CNN and Sanjay Gupta for their recent lies about a drug that could be helpful to a lot of people. Just one more reason why there's a growing mistrust in the media.

Go get 'em Joe !

As a top trump Nazi, will Rogan receive the Iron Cross from the trump Nazis' orange-tinted führer after he is installed by the trumpublican congressional majority, following the 2022 Mid-term Elections?

Forum List

Back