Joe Rogan: I'd vote for Trump over Biden

I don’t know why this guy is so popular. I listened to his podcast one time and thought he was a moron. He was a Bernie supporter, which tells you everything you need to know.
He has a really good mix of people on his show, and they will talk about anything and everything. I saw an author on his show awhile back and now I'm reading "Empire of The Sun" as a result.
Check it out on youtube sometime, it's pretty entertaining.

I don’t know why this guy is so popular. I listened to his podcast one time and thought he was a moron. He was a Bernie supporter, which tells you everything you need to know.

You should try some of his other interviews....... he has some good guests....I like his interview with the former Mexican drug police...that was interesting.....his discussions with military veterans is interesting......he actually lets his guests answer questions.......and he doesn't interrupt.....

I don't agree with his support of bernie......he is insane to support that moron.....but his interviews can be pretty interesting.
I took a 2 day class with the cop from Mexico, Ed Calderon, back before he was on Joe's show..... cool and interesting guy.

You mean the comedian, host of Fear Factor guy? Pah-leeeease.... He's been know to convinced people to eat raw pig testicles, live squid and worms. You quote opinions from him? How old are you?
See above. The guy is honest. I listen to him often and hardly ever agree politically. I listen to Jimmy Dorr too...and I never agree with him...but he's honest IMO...and Tim Pool also...don't agree, but trustworthy.

Again. Rogan is a multimillionaire. Why would he NOT be against asswipePINO?

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see Joe Biden isn't up to being President in a time of crisis...You just have to be honest.
You're asking people to engage in a hypothetical exercise involving Biden when a real life example of how Trump was, is, and always will be incapable of handling a crisis unfolds before our horrified eyes. This admission doesn't require great intellect...........you just have to be honest.

Joe Rogan also said he would vote for Bernie over trump, which makes him a communist in my book. Fcuk joe rogan

Rogan. Just another hack with a microphone and a podcast.
You right wingers really down to getting your talking points from the idiot who hosted "Fear Factor"?
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see Joe Biden isn't up to being President in a time of crisis...You just have to be honest.

Are you honest?
Trump isn't either.

You're asking people to engage in a hypothetical exercise involving Biden when a real life example of how Trump was, is, and always will be incapable of handling a crisis unfolds before our horrified eyes. This admission doesn't require great intellect...........you just have to be honest.

Honestly, Biden is visibly deteriorating, and he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed to start with.
Trump is managing thru a unique crisis, a deadly virus like COVID hasn't been seen since 1918, not Ebola (2014), not H1N1 (2009), not SARS (2003), not H3N2 (1968), and not H2N2 (1958). In 1918 about 675,000 Americans died with about 1/3 the current population, or in today's proportion about 2,000,000 dead, similar to the projections w/o mitigation.
No I could not imagine Biden managing this crisis or any crisis, honestly.
Honestly, you would vote for Biden over Trump? Is that a rational choice and intellectually honest?

I think Trump is doing a very good job handling this crisis.

Is it perfect? No. But I can't expect perfection...because I know from my own experience that nothing ever comes out right the first time around. In fact I say all the time, about the time I get good at something, I never need that skill again.

Under the circumstances, Trump is doing fantastic work...and he has a handle on this crisis.

Joe Biden doesn't have the capability or the stamina to handle this crisis.

That's my honest opinion.

Rogan: “This is the real issue with the Democratic Party. They’ve essentially made us all morons with this Joe Biden thing. … I’d rather vote for Trump than [Biden]. I don’t think he can handle anything.”

So the Trump boys are cheering on an ex Sanders supporter swapping to Trump...

Rogan seems a nice guy, his premise for picking Trump over Biden is head scratching...

There is plenty of water to go under the bridge and Trump's handling of COVID is going to define his presidency...

Trump is a gift from God, my friends. thank you father, for delivering us from evil!

Joe Rogan also said he would vote for Bernie over trump, which makes him a communist in my book. Fcuk joe rogan

Here is a picture of an actual communist.

flotus.png

I think Trump is doing a very good job handling this crisis.

Is it perfect? No. But I can't expect perfection...because I know from my own experience that nothing ever comes out right the first time around. In fact I say all the time, about the time I get good at something, I never need that skill again.

Under the circumstances, Trump is doing fantastic work...and he has a handle on this crisis.

Joe Biden doesn't have the capability or the stamina to handle this crisis.

That's my honest opinion.

Maintenance on a bridge that has already fallen is the job asswipePINO is doing. Now he's going golfing while Americans die.

So the Trump boys are cheering on an ex Sanders supporter swapping to Trump...

Rogan seems a nice guy, his premise for picking Trump over Biden is head scratching...

There is plenty of water to go under the bridge and Trump's handling of COVID is going to define his presidency...

Rogan is a multimillionaire out for one thing, and one thing only........himself.

this is a big f'n deal, my friends!

Especially since he is known more for having the most listened to podcast in the us, not as a comedian or ufc fighter. I am surprised Brierbart reported it this way.

Forum List

Back