Joe Rogan on coronavirus shutdown

• Banned
Out of work actor with the biggest podcast in the world, and who just got paid 100 million bucks to move it over to Spotify..... yeah, sounds like his career is definitely on the rocks. (sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Attack the messenger- ignore the message- a lot of people are "expert" at that- see the 2 comments above- fucking idiots.

Joe Rogan is not a messenger. He’s just another asshole with an opinion. Like Fat Wesley Crusher or Hippie Stink. He’s a former reality TV show host. Probably why he identifies with Trump. I don’t give a shit if he doesn’t like the restrictions. If the present administration had taken things more seriously a year ago, a lot of what we went through this year probably wouldn’t have been necessary.

• Banned
Attack the messenger- ignore the message- a lot of people are "expert" at that- see the 2 comments above- fucking idiots.

Joe Rogan is not a messenger. He’s just another asshole with an opinion. Like Fat Wesley Crusher or Hippie Stink. He’s a former reality TV show host. Probably why he identifies with Trump. I don’t give a shit if he doesn’t like the restrictions. If the present administration had taken things more seriously a year ago, a lot of what we went through this year probably wouldn’t have been necessary.
Rogan was a Bernie Sanders supporter, stupid.

What he is or isn't (in your opinion) is irrelevant to what I said- you attack the (as in any) messenger and ignore what is being said- you thrive on Personality Politics- which makes you incredibly stupid- you have no intellectual honesty in you- you are just a stupid fuck with an opinion- so, how is your message resonating?

I've been out and about without a mask- I really sinned a couple of times and forgot my face diaper going into Walmart- I'm still alive, not sick, not even feeling bad- IF you could think for yourself you too would be well- emotionally, but, alas, you let the talking head, celebrity wanna be's make life miserable for you-

What he is or isn't (in your opinion) is irrelevant to what I said- you attack the (as in any) messenger and ignore what is being said- you thrive on Personality Politics- which makes you incredibly stupid- you have no intellectual honesty in you- you are just a stupid fuck with an opinion- so, how is your message resonating?

I've been out and about without a mask- I really sinned a couple of times and forgot my face diaper going into Walmart- I'm still alive, not sick, not even feeling bad- IF you could think for yourself you too would be well- emotionally, but, alas, you let the talking head, celebrity wanna be's make life miserable for you-

Still don’t know what you’re bitching about or why you hold a whiny a-hole like Rogan in high regard. I’ve been out and about since June, living my life and getting around just fine with wearing a mask and social distancing. I don’t need to listen to a former reality TV show host and slap myself on the back saying “Yeah, yeah”.

Rogan was a Bernie Sanders supporter, stupid.
Joe Rogan is also responding directly to his own experience in California. In all fairness, Southern California has had some of the most restrictive laws put in place to protect society from during COVID but some of the most permissive laws in regard vagrancy. This double standard has got to be hard to swallow particularly for those with significant wealth. We have a society that allows us to protect, isolate and pamper our whims due to disposable wealth. When you believe you have achieved that and then have homeless populations move into your neighborhood (bringing with them all the dangers money is supposed to protect you from)

And this back and forth illustrates why our country is struggling. You are both completely correct and at the same time talking passed each other and settling on bat-shit conclusions.
Joe Rogan is indeed (he self-admits this every chance he gets) a fucking idiot when it comes to politics. He made this point when the idea of him moderating a debate this past cycle first came up. And he is entertaining as it gets...his actual job.
This being said, if you actually go past a two line headline, his criticism of California seems kind of fair. Despite some of the most significant restrictions in reaction to COVID, they have consistently had some of the biggest outbreaks. So clearly whatever their state government is doing is not working.
And finally, citing that you have not worn a mask a few times and are still healthy is the same logic that says,”It’s -2 degrees out in January, what happened to Global Warming?”
So instead of worrying about who zings who, can’t you two just have a reasonable discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of big or small government? Holding either opinion is valid, but sometimes you will have to acknowledge that the other guy is right.

Forum List

Back