Joe: Those Making Less Than $400K Won’t Pay a Penny in Taxes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Change I can support. Why should anyone pay taxes? Spending has zero link to money being collected.

Joe: Those Making Less Than $400K Won’t Pay a Penny in Taxes​

Oh, you are paying more, in fact, the poorer you are, the more tax increase you are paying! You are paying it already in:
  • Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.
Only 100 days in and already the nation is reeling from the effects Joe Bidden has had on the nation.

Change I can support. Why should anyone pay taxes? Spending has zero link to money being collected.

I thought he was saying "no additional taxes", not necessarily no taxes at all.

I thought he was saying "no additional taxes", not necessarily no taxes at all.
No taxes. Period.
Best thing any Democrat has done in history.

Oh look. Now Trumptards are complaining about not having to pay taxes. You just can’t ever reason with these people!

Oh, you are paying more, in fact, the poorer you are, the more tax increase you are paying! You are paying it already in:
  • Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.
Only 100 days in and already the nation is reeling from the effects Joe Bidden has had on the nation.

You list things that go up every year, I'll add:
internet and cable TV
and hospital costs and prescriptions

• Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.

internet and cable TV

REALLY? Many of these costs have gone up dramatically just since Joe took office 100 days ago, like 10%. Does your cable TV go up 10% every year? Lumber is now TRIPLE the cost what it was a short time ago, did your internet triple last year? If they did, you need to find a different provider just as we need to find a better president.

Oh look. Now Trumptards are complaining about not having to pay taxes. You just can’t ever reason with these people!
Who’s complaining, Shitforbrains?

• Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.

internet and cable TV
Hyperinflation is Biden’s plan to destroy America.

Republican Party of morons. No demand for a year and low production levels lead to low inventory combined with a sudden jump in spending as people emerge from quarantine with high savings.... guess what? High demand and low supply equals price increases.

Biden taxes will reduce the rich accumulation of wealth happening at unprecedented levels. It may possibly lower stock prices as the rich will have less to spend on it. Average person has no stock.

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

Republican Party of morons. No demand for a year and low production levels lead to low inventory combined with a sudden jump in spending as people emerge from quarantine with high savings.... guess what? High demand and low supply equals price increases.

Biden taxes will reduce the rich accumulation of wealth happening at unprecedented levels. It may possibly lower stock prices as the rich will have less to spend on it. Average person has no stock.
That accumulated wealth by the rich you bitch about occurred in the 50 years of Joe voting in the tax laws to make it happen, Shitforbrains.

the brain dead, anti-AMERICANS belong to the vile scum of the demonRATS....morons they are
you just showed how stupid you really are

That accumulated wealth by the rich you bitch about occurred in the 50 years of Joe voting in the tax laws to make it happen, Shitforbrains.
So your answer was to vote for Trump to make it worse, shitforbeains?

• Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.

internet and cable TV

REALLY? Many of these costs have gone up dramatically just since Joe took office 100 days ago, like 10%. Does your cable TV go up 10% every year? Lumber is now TRIPLE the cost what it was a short time ago, did your internet triple last year? If they did, you need to find a different provider just as we need to find a better president.

Yes my internet and cable bill go up yearly. Lumber is in demand because of the pandemic.

Are you the one that wants to defund the Police, FBI, CIA, school teachers and firemen. Or just the IRS.

• Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.

internet and cable TV

Yes my internet and cable bill go up yearly. Lumber is in demand because of the pandemic.

Funny, my internet which is 50/50 fiber has gone up less than a buck from a year ago much less 10% in only a 1/4 of a year!

Gas and food prices have gone up so much these past few months it is now an issue on the news, but you are fine with it!

Who is complaining? That fucking idiot is not going to stop taxing people who make less than $400k. We are laughing at his senile ass, and at you trannies.

Are you the one that wants to defund the Police, FBI, CIA, school teachers and firemen. Or just the IRS.
That’s Joe. He says everyone making less than $400K no longer has to pay taxes.

Forum List

Back