Joe: Those Making Less Than $400K Won’t Pay a Penny in Taxes

Republican Party of morons. No demand for a year and low production levels lead to low inventory combined with a sudden jump in spending as people emerge from quarantine with high savings.... guess what? High demand and low supply equals price increases.

Biden taxes will reduce the rich accumulation of wealth happening at unprecedented levels. It may possibly lower stock prices as the rich will have less to spend on it. Average person has no stock.
That accumulated wealth by the rich you bitch about occurred in the 50 years of Joe voting in the tax laws to make it happen, Shitforbrains.
So your answer was to vote for Trump to make it worse, shitforbeains?
Shitforbrains thinks the President creates tax laws.

Just sayin folks... who was it that started the 0% drum beating??

Both sides are corrupt.

divide.jpg

I hope everyone agrees...if Xiden can't keep his promise here, he needs to go and so do the Dems in Congress that won't support his promise

Change I can support. Why should anyone pay taxes? Spending has zero link to money being collected.

I thought he was saying "no additional taxes", not necessarily no taxes at all.
The Potted Plant in Chief has not idea WTF he says.

Change I can support. Why should anyone pay taxes? Spending has zero link to money being collected.

Oh look. Now Trumptards are complaining about not having to pay taxes. You just can’t ever reason with these people!

You live in an abstract world huh?

Joe: Those Making Less Than $400K Won’t Pay a Penny in Taxes​

Oh, you are paying more, in fact, the poorer you are, the more tax increase you are paying! You are paying it already in:
  • Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.
Only 100 days in and already the nation is reeling from the effects Joe Bidden has had on the nation.

You list things that go up every year, I'll add:
internet and cable TV
and hospital costs and prescriptions
Inflation is inflation. Progs hit the ground running doing what they do best. Certain market products are going up in higher percentages then others.

If only someone would hold the mumbling, senile old fuck accountable for the things he says!

Oh, you are paying more, in fact, the poorer you are, the more tax increase you are paying! You are paying it already in:
  • Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.
Only 100 days in and already the nation is reeling from the effects Joe Bidden has had on the nation.

internet and cable TV
Inflation is inflation. Progs hit the ground running doing what they do best. Certain market products are going up in higher percentages then others.
I lived thru the inflation of the 70’s. Obviously you are younger and clueless.

Picture $25 for a loaf of bread in 6 months and you’re jobless.

• Higher utility costs.
  • Higher energy costs.
  • Higher gas prices.
  • Higher food prices.
  • Higher lumber prices.
  • Higher service costs.

internet and cable TV
I lived thru the inflation of the 70’s.

Joe's got you all beat. He lived through inflation in the 1930s. :smoke:

Forum List

Back