Joe-Yen Doom & Gloom has spoken

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
This is what a leader looks like. Technically a puppet leader, third world shit and straight out of the book 1984. Your darkest days are ahead folks.

Biden promised us during the debate over 200K additional Americans would die of COVID between the debate and the end of the year. He was well long, but Biden's going to be honest with us now, our darkest times are ahead of us and he's our leader to achieve that goal.

Last edited:
Better than that funky sermon we got from Trump for a Christmas message. At least Joe is telling the truth. Everyone has been saying the next couple months are going to be out of control. Hopefully the vaccine will start tapping the brakes on that soon.

Better than that funky sermon we got from Trump for a Christmas message. At least Joe is telling the truth. Everyone has been saying the next couple months are going to be out of control. Hopefully the vaccine will start tapping the brakes on that soon.

Biden is telling you what you want to hear. PROGS adore victim roles don't they? Hide in your safespace Oldlady, Biden's at the controls now.

Considering Biden can't remember people's names or positions, he gets confused over who his own family is, he has little grasp on basic skills in life such as simple math & coherence, how do we know he's competent enough to lead us into this doom and gloom he speaks of?

Biden is telling you what you want to hear. PROGS adore victim roles don't they? Hide in your safespace Oldlady, Biden's at the controls now.
Nope. Didn't want to hear that, wth, but to slay the dragon, you gotta start by being able to see it. That's step one.

r74rgb1byfm41.jpg

You know, there are some places that I am planning on traveling to soon, but I'm not going anywhere until sometime AFTER Jan 15th. The virus has a 2 week incubation period, and Christmas and New Years are coming up, so I want to wait until the cases start to go down.

Thanksgiving put a serious strain on the healthcare system because of people traveling and getting together during the holiday. Now? Here in Amarillo, the cases are FINALLY starting to go down, but I'm afraid that after Christmas and New Year's, there's gonna be another serious spike.

You know, there are some places that I am planning on traveling to soon, but I'm not going anywhere until sometime AFTER Jan 15th. The virus has a 2 week incubation period, and Christmas and New Years are coming up, so I want to wait until the cases start to go down.

Thanksgiving put a serious strain on the healthcare system because of people traveling and getting together during the holiday. Now? Here in Amarillo, the cases are FINALLY starting to go down, but I'm afraid that after Christmas and New Year's, there's gonna be another serious spike.
I'm planning a trip next fall, and that better be doable by then. I sure as hell wouldn't get on a plane now or anytime in the forseeable future.

Forum List

Back