Joe's replacement? Hillary shows up unexpectedly at awards show to spread conspiracy theories and rage against Trump

As much as I would LOVE to see Trump beat her again, I can't imagine this would be a smart move for the Dems right now.

Hillary? Really? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I love the fact you just can't her go. :)

76K votes over three states. 46 swing electoral votes. A 1% margin of victory for Skippy in 2016.
And it was a complete disaster for this country. Still is.

Deal with it.

As much as I would LOVE to see Trump beat her again, I can't imagine this would be a smart move for the Dems right now.

Hillary? Really? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

The democrats are desperate. They can only run on what they have incompetently attempted to manufacture against Trump. What has the dumpster fire/train wreck in the WH done for the country beyond turmoil in the past four years? Nothing! Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is the country? A resounding NO!

The democrats are desperate. They can only run on what they have incompetently attempted to manufacture against Trump. What has the dumpster fire/train wreck in the WH done for the country beyond turmoil in the past four years? Nothing! Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is the country? A resounding NO!

So desperate they're trotting Hillary out again?? I honestly can't believe it.

Dread the thought of any replacement for Joe!

Trump is only suitable for challenging a zombie!

Hillary on the other hand will turn the average schlunk into totally 'un-concerned Americans' in regards to nukes in their back yards!

Twitter post: Hillary shows up for an awards show. Encourages people to vote.

Trump supporters: Hillary is running for president.

Really? Lol.

Forum List

Back