John 3:16 means you have to be Christian to get into heaven

I have studied for years so I know, not merely believe.
You believe you know. You certainly know the Bible. You may really believe that Judaism is based on rationality not on faith but there is not a single shred of evidence for your god outside of your scripture.

You believe you know. You certainly know the Bible. You may really believe that Judaism is based on rationality not on faith but there is not a single shred of evidence for your god outside of your scripture.
Find me a kosher animal other than those explicitly mentioned in the Torah.

There are many kosher animals out there not explicitly mentioned in the Torah, as many as there are people whose teaching is sound.

The flesh of hypocrites can be kosher, even if they say one thing and do another like christians profess to believe in a holy God but then worship that which is not God or you who professes obedience to the law but dicks around for more than 40 years worrying about whats for dinner instead.

Last edited:
Some of what is written in the Bible is untrue, but is believed without question by followers.

Some of what is written on Breitbart is untrue, but is believed without question by followers.
Elaborate...

No further elaboration needed.
If I called you inconsequential would you ask for an explanation?

No.
You are inconsequential.

Explain.

Find me a kosher animal other than those explicitly mentioned in the Torah.
American bison should be kosher but unknown in the old world.

Show me a fish with scales but no fins.

snapper-9.jpg

So you believe the sea parted?
No, do you? I do believe the Israelites may have found a path through a marsh that bogged down an army and the story grew from there. In truth, I don't believe the Exodus tale is anything more than legend.

So you believe the sea parted?
No, do you? I do believe the Israelites may have found a path through a marsh that bogged down an army and the story grew from there. In truth, I don't believe the Exodus tale is anything more than legend.
Cool.
So you have no rational answer to Moshe making 2 scientific statements that have not been disproven in 2,500 years.
Cool.

Cool.
So you have no rational answer to Moshe making 2 scientific statements that have not been disproven in 2,500 years.
Cool.
I'm sure Moshe was a smart and observant guy. Maybe a fisherman. He may well have seen 10 fish species and extrapolated from there. No supernatural information required. More likely eating only animals with fins and scales was an ancient custom by Moshe's time. Possibly based on experience.

So the Egyptian army was a bunch of wimps.
No but neither were the Israelites. They may have come to Egypt as mercenaries not as slaves, fighting for Pharaohs and guarding Egypt's borders. There is such evidence from later times.

So the Egyptian army was a bunch of wimps.
No but neither were the Israelites. They may have come to Egypt as mercenaries not as slaves, fighting for Pharaohs and guarding Egypt's borders. There is such evidence from later times.
When did the myth take hold?

Forum List

Back