John Boehner’s Worst Nightmare: Mark Meadows Launches Mission to Fix Broken Congress

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
breitbart.com ^ | 9/5/15 | Matthew Boyle
MORGANTON, North Carolina — Speaker Rep. John Boehner’s worst nightmare is on the rise here in rural North Carolina. Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) is gaining steam as a clearly coordinated, highly orchestrated effort to remove Boehner as Speaker of the United States House of Representatives—and fix a broken Congress that no longer represents the wishes of the American people—comes into much clearer focus. Meadows invited Breitbart News to accompany him on a district visit, and the concerns he discussed with his constituents offer a microcosm of the issues America wants Congress to address. Everyone here agrees: John Boehner needs to...

fire-boehner.jpg

As a liberal I fully endorse the removal of John Boehner in place of a more conservative Republican.

Aside from what is probably the longest article I've read glorifying one politician ...how exactly is he proposing to "fix congress"? The article was heavy on photo ops and "feel good" squeegee stuff but light on details.

As a conservative I endorse the GOP dumping a liberal shitheel like Boehner in favor of someone who recognizes why the GOP took the House and the Senate.

Hint: it was a very strong negative reaction to Obumbler and modern American liberal Democrat policies and actions. It was the promise of something conservative to replace the current idiocy of liberalism.

As a liberal I fully endorse the removal of John Boehner in place of a more conservative Republican.

Why???? He's ONE OF YOU FAGS!!!!!

7Bf8hQl.jpg

Hardly. I just want what passes as a moderate Republican to stop hiding the more reactionary members of the GOP. Let's rip the band aid off, find out that yes, you guys want to shut the government down every time you don't get your way and then move on by leaving the Tea Party behind.

Aside from what is probably the longest article I've read glorifying one politician ...how exactly is he proposing to "fix congress"? The article was heavy on photo ops and "feel good" squeegee stuff but light on details.

Wait around and find out, that's how we keep a TURKEY in suspense!

7Bf8hQl.jpg

Hardly. I just want what passes as a moderate Republican to stop hiding the more reactionary members of the GOP. Let's rip the band aid off, find out that yes, you guys want to shut the government down every time you don't get your way and then move on by leaving the Tea Party behind.

Seems Obama shut it down the time before Cruz, BUT it wasn't reported that way!

"We" must b

7Bf8hQl.jpg

GOP "Do this or we stop paying the bills"

Obama" Fuck no"

GOP "Why are you shutting the government down?"

The public "Eh..that's not how it went down GOP."

7Bf8hQl.jpg

I wish you dishonest liberal hacks on the far left (i.e., the typical Democrat) would admit that the government shutdowns are the result of your own Party machinations -- including the use of the apparatchik media to foist of the propaganda that the GOP is the one doing it.

The TEA PARTY advocates for some very simple BASIC American principles of government.

No wonder you folks detest them. You don't much care for Constitutional CONSTRAINTS on government power.

1889 telegraphed, they want you to keep that joke.

I thought this was how you kept a turkey in suspense...

palin_turkey.jpg

7Bf8hQl.jpg

I wish you dishonest liberal hacks on the far left (i.e., the typical Democrat) would admit that the government shutdowns are the result of your own Party machinations -- including the use of the apparatchik media to foist of the propaganda that the GOP is the one doing it.

The TEA PARTY advocates for some very simple BASIC American principles of government.

No wonder you folks detest them. You don't much care for Constitutional CONSTRAINTS on government power.

When you threaten to shut down the government and then follow through and do it, you get the blame.

"We" must b

7Bf8hQl.jpg

GOP "Do this or we stop paying the bills"

Obama" Fuck no"

GOP "Why are you shutting the government down?"

The public "Eh..that's not how it went down GOP."

HORSE SHIT crappy joy:

GOP: Stop trying to govern without authority President Obumbler.

Obumbler: Fuck you, you ENEMIES!

GOP: We offer a budget WITHOUT funding for ObumblerCare.

Obumbler: Fuck you. Why are you shutting DOWN the government?

See the problem yet crappy joy? Obumbler is an outright lying sack of shit and you are one of his rimjob-giving enablers.

I thought this was how you kept a turkey in suspense...

palin_turkey.jpg
No, that's Thanksgiving, but you wouldn't know that!

7Bf8hQl.jpg

When you threaten to shut down the government and then follow through and do it, you get the blame.
Obama: Fund My Amnesty Or I’ll Shut Down The Government
upload_2015-9-5_23-24-59.jpegClick to view
1:03

news.yahoo.com/video/obama-fund-amnesty-ll-shut...
Video embedded · Watch the video Obama: Fund My Amnesty Or I’ll Shut Down The Government on Yahoo News . White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday that President Barack Obama ...

Forum List

Back