John Bolton confirms that Trump is an idiot and loves Putin

Bolton asserted that Trump barely knew where Ukraine was. Yep, he’s a moron like any rational adult expected.

"But in almost every case, the sanctions were imposed with Trump complaining about it and saying we were being too hard," Bolton said. "The fact is that he barely knew where Ukraine was. He once asked John Kelly, his second chief of staff, if Finland were a part of Russia. It's just not accurate to say that Trump's behavior somehow deterred the Russians."

So NOW we're supposed to believe Bolton?

I never accused Bolton of being a liar.
Spare us not that long ago neither you or any of the other board lefties would have believed John Bolton if he said day was light and night was dark now that he is part of the orange man bad team it's a whole different story. The one thing Bolton has shown over the years is he will go in whatever direction he thinks will benefit him the most when being all in on Trump did he was all in when it no longer did we see where he is now when he needs to switch direction again to get attention or appear relevant he will.

LOL!! You guys always called Bolton "neocon", which means chikin-hawk or war-monger to most of us.
YYou were NEVER a fan of Bolton until he started slinging crap at Trump.
Lol you idiot. Of course I was never a fan of him. I simply said I never accused him of being a liar.

Forum List

Back