John Dean: A matter of days before DA indictment of trump

Still waiting on that report about Russian hoax charges and Hillary in jail.

Still waiting for Democrats to accept Comey's statement that what Hillary did was wrong......
And we all wanted Reagan to self impose incarceration for his illegal arms to Iran problem.

You are thus defeated, since you deflect yourself completely out of this topic.

:auiqs.jpg:

John Dean: 'Only a matter of how many days' until Trump is ...
21 hours ago · John Dean, the former White House counsel to former President Nixon, on Thursday, predicted that former President TrumpDonald TrumpThe Memo: How the COVID year upended politics Biden seeks his moment with pandemic address A year with the coronavirus: How we got here MORE would soon be indicted afte

Sigh, I saw that when I read the post one article, what I asked in post 19:
Indict him for what?

It has never been answered, you don't have the answer either....., NO ONE has the answer....!

Yet several people here have made up their minds that he is guilty, that is what I object to.

:rolleyes:

With Cohen giving them the inside story...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

Will the GOPQ finally walk away from him after the indictment?

BlueAnon has entered the chat! LOL!
BlueAnnon?
RWNJ's are insinuating the Q Nuts are democrats?
Lay off the orange kool-ade and go back to meth, it appears the orange kool-ade does permanent brain damage.
No, he is saying that the media is QAnon. And they are creating a narrative, which like usual, has backfired on them.

Keep waiting I have moved on past the 2016 and 2020 election results and seem to be one of the few here who can honestly say that.

Moving on, Next major stop 2022.
Moving on will never change the fact the election was stolen. So you know.

The attempt by the Trump Mob to steal the election by attacking Congress during the EV Count was a tremendous failure. The 50 State elections were all certified by their states and nothing is ever going to change the fact that Joe Biden won 306 to 232.

Keep waiting I have moved on past the 2016 and 2020 election results and seem to be one of the few here who can honestly say that.

The attempt by the Trump Mob to steal the election by attacking Congress during the EV Count was a tremendous failure. The 50 State elections were all certified by their states and nothing is ever going to change the fact that Joe Biden won 306 to 232.
Nothing is going to change the fact fraud enabled that result. Biden is illegitimate.

Yes it is and yet there will still be some rehashing 2016 and 2020 in 2022.

Shaping history to fit partisan agendas.

Nothing is going to change the fact fraud enabled that result. Biden is illegitimate.

Nothing's going to change your talking points.

Nothing will change the fact there was massive fraud.

With Cohen giving them the inside story...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

You're like a friend of mine who voted for Biden. He is more miserable under Biden than when Trump was around. Get over it, your guy is president. Quit bitching about Trump. Hint, Obama gave us Trump the first time and Biden is going to hand him back on a silver platter. Oh if Harris takes over it will be a gold platter.

They didn't walk away after anything else he' done, so why would they? I can hear them now: witch hunt...if Obama did it, they would have ignored it... fake news

Nothing will change the fact there was massive fraud.
Right. That is your forever talking point. We get it.

Forum List

Back