John Dean: A matter of days before DA indictment of trump

With Cohen giving them the inside story...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

Will the GOPQ finally walk away from him after the indictment?

Indict him for what?

You can easily indict a ham sandwich.......

Do you KNOW how indictments work?

With Cohen giving them the inside story...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

Indict him for what?

LOADED QUESTION

Do you who said, "You can indict a ham sandwich"

He he he.....

Of course trump should be indicted, prosecuted and face the fullest extent of our justice system.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'll bet it never happens. I put the odds slightly higher than Trump triumphantly taking the presidency back but not a lot higher.

Oh, I'm almost certain that it WILL happen. Leticia James, and Cy Vance Jr. have both been waiting for the day when Trump was no longer in office and they could file charges. Trump even tried multiple schemes to fire Vance while he was in office, and failed.

I look forward to charges being filed against the whole criminal enterprise that was the Trump Corporation.

Of course trump should be indicted, prosecuted and face the fullest extent of our justice system.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Indicted for what?

Second time I asked the OBVIOUS question, why no answer?

Indict him for what?

Do you? Yes, a good prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich......over indicting is a real problem in the United States

" In 22 states, the prosecutor must obtain an indictment before he can proceed with a felony prosecution, and while it sounds like a fancy legal term, don’t be fooled — indictments are easy to obtain. "

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

That's a really pertinent question; Why no answer?
I can only offer speculation.

1. There are no lawyers on this forum who are fluent in criminal law and familiar with the facts of this case?
2. There are no current, former, or retired prosecutors on this forum who are familiar with the facts of this case?

There may be others, but those could be two of the reasons by which poster Sunset ain't getting the answer he demands.

Good.. Its time Trump's defiance of the law was stopped.
When it came to the new recordings of Trump calling Georgia officials and trying to twist them into delivering him a win in the state, Dean said that Trump could be in trouble.

"It's a little reminiscent of Nixon leaning on people, in my memory bank, where he knows how far to go but not too far particularly when he's on the phone and he knows he's being recorded on some of those conversations," Dean explained. "So, Trump doesn't know he's being recorded in this instance. And one of the telling things, Anderson, to me is the fact that these people were recording these calls.

As I recall, it was in November, late November that Lindsey Graham denied that he'd had the conversations he'd had with the secretary of state in Georgia who had, in essence, said he called and told them to throw out ballots. AndGraham denied that. After that, they started recording the calls. We don't know how many calls."

He noted that it was known that this call released Wednesday happened, but never heard what was said or the details, much less a recording.

continued
The man is the most evil SOB to ever sit in the Oval office. Nixon is a boy scout compared to the Fat Man.

1. There are no lawyers on this forum who are fluent in criminal law and familiar with the facts of this case?
2. There are no current, former, or retired prosecutors on this forum who are familiar with the facts of this case?

There may be others, but those could be two of the reasons by which poster Sunset ain't getting the answer he demands.
Or,,,no one cares what Sunset says or thinks.

When it came to the new recordings of Trump calling Georgia officials and trying to twist them into delivering him a win in the state, Dean said that Trump could be in trouble.

"It's a little reminiscent of Nixon leaning on people, in my memory bank, where he knows how far to go but not too far particularly when he's on the phone and he knows he's being recorded on some of those conversations," Dean explained. "So, Trump doesn't know he's being recorded in this instance. And one of the telling things, Anderson, to me is the fact that these people were recording these calls.

As I recall, it was in November, late November that Lindsey Graham denied that he'd had the conversations he'd had with the secretary of state in Georgia who had, in essence, said he called and told them to throw out ballots. AndGraham denied that. After that, they started recording the calls. We don't know how many calls."

He noted that it was known that this call released Wednesday happened, but never heard what was said or the details, much less a recording.

continued
The man is the most evil SOB to ever sit in the Oval office. Nixon is a boy scout compared to the Fat Man.

I don't want another president, Democrat or Republican, who thinks he is above the rule of law and the Constitution. I don't want another reality TV star or carny barker or swindler.

Or,,,no one cares what Sunset says or thinks.

Yes, not like you at all ...

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::woohoo::laugh2::1041::114::highfive::spinner::cuckoo:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

continued

I don't want another president, Democrat or Republican, who thinks he is above the rule of law and the Constitution. I don't want another reality TV star or carny barker or swindler.
It appears the GOPQ does....

Forum List

Back