John Dean: A matter of days before DA indictment of trump

Still waiting on that report about Russian hoax charges and Hillary in jail.
Keep waiting I have moved on past the 2016 and 2020 election results and seem to be one of the few here who can honestly say that.

Moving on, Next major stop 2022.
Moving on will never change the fact the election was stolen. So you know.

The attempt by the Trump Mob to steal the election by attacking Congress during the EV Count was a tremendous failure. The 50 State elections were all certified by their states and nothing is ever going to change the fact that Joe Biden won 306 to 232.
Nothing is going to change the fact fraud enabled that result. Biden is illegitimate.

Nothing's going to change your talking points.
Nothing will change the fact there was massive fraud.
Right. That is your forever talking point. We get it.
It would be best that way, and the added bonus is it is the truth.

A matter of days before DA indictment of trump...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

WHAT A HOOT. Maybe you ought to ask Hillary about that, she's been under investigation for 45 years, but they don't ever CHARGE democrats.

It's like Deja vu all over again! "We're gonna get Trump any day now!" was the theme and promise of threads here when I joined four years ago! :21:

Trump will never serve a day in jail. :lmao:

With Cohen giving them the inside story...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

Will the GOPQ finally walk away from him after the indictment?

Of course trump should be indicted, prosecuted and face the fullest extent of our justice system.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Indicted for what?

Second time I asked the OBVIOUS question, why no answer?

The list is endless:

1. Tax Fraud - it's been a way of life at the Trump Corporation;

2. Bank/Insurance Fraud - hand in glove with the tax fraud;

3. Campaign finance violations;

4. Obstruction of Justice;

5. Interfering with an election;

6. Massive kickback schemes on untendered contracts;

7. Fraud involving the Inauguration Fund;

8. What happened to the first Stimulus Funds?
Indicted for what?

Second time I asked the OBVIOUS question, why no answer?

They won't or can't answer. They just wallow in TDS Fueled© hatred.

Anyway, as a former Manhattan D.A. once said, a D.A. could indict a ham sandwich. IOW, you can make up anything if you want to no matter how thin it may be.
The Fat Man's Syndicate is in danger of going down for good.

Oh the indictment came down, where is it jimmyboy?
The investigation continues......idiot. Just wait...

:auiqs.jpg:

Then you have no idea what is coming..... idiot. The "investigations" have ongoing for years, chose _________ to charge Trump with something seems to be the prevailing obective.

What I despise about you is your rancid partisanship, you constantly make up your mind BEFOREHAND, while I actually wait to see what this supposed indictment is about first.
But now the Fat Man's tax returns are, for the first time, part of the investigation. The Fat Man is having trouble sleeping....count on it.

Can you keep this up for four years?
Yes, the Fat Man's cult will continue to repeat the Big Lie. Why, you might ask? Cause many just parrot the words of their King, the Fat Man. And why does he still repeat the Big Lie? MONEY.....He is getting more wealthy over the Big Lie. His, really slow, followers, have been sending him money.....so he will continue to lie about the 2020 election...cause....THAT IS WHAT HE DOES!

Merrick Garland is the wrong guy to get that accountant to spill.
You people are deslusional. I cannot wait to throw these posts back in your faces.
How many more times can Trump be exonerated?

White Washed by the Senate? None.
He was not exonerated. Well over 50 found he incited and insurrection. As for Ukraine, even I didn't think that warranted removing him from office. A proper testicle kicking and shot to the kidneys while he writhed on the ground, but just to get his attention. (-:

Yes, the Fat Man's cult will continue to repeat the Big Lie. Why, you might ask? Cause many just parrot the words of their King, the Fat Man. And why does he still repeat the Big Lie? MONEY.....He is getting more wealthy over the Big Lie. His, really slow, followers, have been sending him money.....so he will continue to lie about the 2020 election...cause....THAT IS WHAT HE DOES!
The big lie is coming from the MSM politicians and Big Tech. There was massive fraud followed by censorship, political persecution, and intimidation.

Merrick Garland is the wrong guy to get that accountant to spill.
You people are deslusional. I cannot wait to throw these posts back in your faces.
How many more times can Trump be exonerated?

White Washed by the Senate? None.
He was not exonerated. Well over 50 found he incited and insurrection. As for Ukraine, even I didn't think that warranted removing him from office. A proper testicle kicking and shot to the kidneys while he writhed on the ground, but just to get his attention. (-:
You mean 55 lied to the face of America. They took words out of context and manufactured the whole fucking thing.

With Cohen giving them the inside story...The Fat Man must be struggling to sleep at night.

Let me know when you use a real news source.

Will these sources do?

Former White House Counsel, John Dean, States “It’s Only a ...
4 hours ago · John Dean predicts former President Trump will soon be indicted following reports of his ex-lawyer attending multiple interviews with the Manhattan District attorney’s office.

Watergate Attorney Who Defended Richard Nixon Expects ...
1 hour ago · John Dean, who previously served as White House Counsel for President Richard Nixon, tweeted Thursday that it’s only a matter of days until former President Donald Trump’s indictment. Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen allegedly met multiple times with the Manhattan district attorney’s office, as part of a criminal investigation into ...

Nice of you to jump in for Jim, I realize your need as he is wrong most the time.

I clicked on both links and they both said the same thing. PAGE NOT FOUND

I wonder why that is?

BlueAnon has entered the chat! LOL!
Do you realize how stupid you look when you post that retarded crap?

Of course trump should be indicted, prosecuted and face the fullest extent of our justice system.

I'm not going to hold my breath.
Why?

Is it because he hurt your wittle feelings?

^^^ PurpleAnon

Nowhere near as stupid as you dutifully responding to it like the little bitch you are.

Nowhere near as stupid as you dutifully responding to it like the little bitch you are.
So that's a "no" then.

The big lie is coming from the MSM politicians and Big Tech. There was massive fraud followed by censorship, political persecution, and intimidation.

Today?

Is it today?

Inquiring minds want to know......................

Forum List

Back