John Deere goes UnWoke. Turns its back on Democrat levied initiatives. Real America is finally waking up.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Good move but then I suppose that DEI is less important considering John Deere has been moving jobs to Mexico. And the line in the article, Deere is always listening to feedback and looking for opportunities to improve has me wondering who they're listening to? Certainly it isn't American workers nor the farmers who are also ticked and are engaged against the company in a Right to Repair lawsuit.

Good move but then I suppose that DEI is less important considering John Deere has been moving jobs to Mexico.
John Deere has been sourcing tractors and diesel motors from S. Korean company Yanmar since the 70s. American made my ass. I purchased a lawn tractor from JD and if their full sized line is anything like that over-priced POS, I wonder why they are still in business.

John Deere has been sourcing tractors and diesel motors from S. Korean company Yanmar since the 70s. American made my ass. I purchased a lawn tractor from JD and if their full sized line is anything like that over-priced POS, I wonder why they are still in business.
I hear you. When I downsized tractors I gave a JD gasser a shot, I went back to Kubota diesel within 2 years before the libtards slapped pollution controls on them.

I hear you. When I downsized tractors I gave a JD gasser a shot, I went back to Kubota diesel within 2 years before the libtards slapped pollution controls on them.
I bought a new Branson eight years ago. It is Korean too, but I haven't had a lick of problem with it and it was substantially less. Guess I didn't have to pay for that green and yellow paint job.

Forum List

Back