John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

His billing logs show he billed her for the exact time he was at the FBI, and for two thumb drives that he gave the FBI.

You really are stupid, or completely ignorant of this topic....................or both. My money is on both.

LOLOL

You're such a flaming idiot, dumbfuck. I suggest you read the indictment.

lol @ you clowns arguing about proof and who did more wrong

My observation is: this whole "reveal" follows the typical pattern of what happens after an elitist politician gets caught doing something wrong.

Information is released so slowly that the frog never realizes it's boiling.

LOLOL

You hang in there, chump. Maybe someday, you'll catch her.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He billed the Hillary campaign for his time, you fucking moron.

Not for his time meeting with the FBI, ya fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

Already did. You are still full of shit.

Next?

LOLOLOL

Watch this...

You posted...

His billing logs show he billed her for the exact time he was at the FBI, and for two thumb drives that he gave the FBI.

Well that's not true. Here, this is from the indictment you claimed you read. If you really did read it, this means it was simply above your first grade reading level...

Sussmann billed Hillary sometime between late July and mid August...

From in or about late July through in or about mid-August 2016, SUSSMANN, Tech Executive-I, and Campaign Lawyer-I coordinated and communicated about the Russian Bank-I allegations during telephone calls and meetings, which SUSSMANN billed to the Clinton Campaign ( denoted in Law Firm-1 's billing records by its official corporate name, "HF ACC, Inc.").

Sussmann met with the FBI a month later in September...

On or about September 19, 2016, SUSSMANN met with the FBI General Counsel at FBI Headquarters in the District of Columbia to convey the Russian Bank-1 allegations. No one else attended the meeting. During the meeting, the following, in substance and in part, occurred:

Allow me to translate that for you since this too is above your first grade reading level...

You claimed Sussmann billed Hillary at the "exact time" he met with the FBI... but according to the indictment, which I suggested you read for this exact reason, he actually billed her for earlier work about 4 to 6 weeks before meeting with the FBI.

You're so fucked in the head, you're literally claiming he billed her for work he didn't do at the time he billed her. :cuckoo:

Are ya feeling stupid yet?? You should be since you idiotically claimed that text proved he lied; but now I showed he didn't lie, you're just a flamin' idiot.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

LOLOLOL

Watch this...

You posted...

Well that's not true. Here, this is from the indictment you claimed you read. If you really did read it, this means it was simply above your first grade reading level...

Sussmann billed Hillary sometime between late July and mid August...

From in or about late July through in or about mid-August 2016, SUSSMANN, Tech Executive-I, and Campaign Lawyer-I coordinated and communicated about the Russian Bank-I allegations during telephone calls and meetings, which SUSSMANN billed to the Clinton Campaign ( denoted in Law Firm-1 's billing records by its official corporate name, "HF ACC, Inc.").

Sussmann met with the FBI a month later in September...

On or about September 19, 2016, SUSSMANN met with the FBI General Counsel at FBI Headquarters in the District of Columbia to convey the Russian Bank-1 allegations. No one else attended the meeting. During the meeting, the following, in substance and in part, occurred:

Allow me to translate that for you since this too is above your first grade reading level...

You claimed Sussmann billed Hillary at the "exact time" he met with the FBI... but according to the indictment, which I suggested you read for this exact reason, he actually billed her for earlier work about 4 to 6 weeks before meeting with the FBI.

You're so fucked in the head, you're literally claiming he billed her for work he didn't do at the time he billed her. :cuckoo:

Are ya feeling stupid yet?? You should be since you idiotically claimed that text proved he lied; but now I showed he didn't lie, you're just a flamin' idiot.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

There is a reason you don't provide a link.

Can anyone figure out what that reason is besides me? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The new exhibits show Sussmann charged the Clinton camp 3.3 hours “for work and communications regarding confidential project” on Sept. 19, 2016, the day he met with FBI counsel James Baker. Sussmann originally submitted a report for 4.5 hours, but later said he spent only 3.3 hours on the project in an email on Nov. 6, two days before the presidential election between Trump and Clinton.

Sussmann also expensed to the campaign “single use flash drives” that he bought at a Staples near the DC law offices of Perkins Coie, where Sussmann was a partner.

The records were part of a cache of records that came to light during testimony of Kori Arsenault, a paralegal in the office of Department of Justice special counsel John Durham, who brought the charge against Sussmann.

There is a reason you don't provide a link.

Can anyone figure out what that reason is besides me? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

It's in the indictment, dumbfuck. The one YOU said YOU read. Why on Earth do you need me to give you a link to something you said you read??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're cracking me up, Dumbfuck.

Tell me again how Sussmann billed Hillary for work he hadn't done. :badgrin:

Are ya feeling stupid yet??? Or are you too stupid to know when you lost?

WASHINGTON — The attorney who sparked an FBI investigation into since-debunked claims of a secret back channel between Donald Trump and a Russian bank billed Hillary Clinton’s campaign on the day he met with an FBI official.

Attorney Michael Sussman’s expense reports were admitted into evidence in court Tuesday before the prosecution rested its case against the lawyer, who’s on trial for lying to the FBI during the meeting.

Sussman had turned over “white papers” and other data on rumors of the since debunked tie between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank in 2016 while not revealing he was working on behalf of a client.

The new evidence shows he was on the clock for Clinton that day

LOLOL

It's in the indictment, dumbfuck. The one YOU said YOU read. Why on Earth do you need me to give you a link to something you said you read??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're cracking me up, Dumbfuck.

Tell me again how Sussmann billed Hillary for work he hadn't done. :badgrin:

Are ya feeling stupid yet??? Or are you too stupid to know when you lost?

:itsok:

Two thumb drives containing Alfa-Bank claims, along with “white papers” pushing the claims, were provided to Baker by Sussmann at the meeting, and the prosecution presented evidence that even the USB drives bought by Sussmann were billed to the Clinton campaign. The thumb drives, one blue and the other red, were displayed to the jury as evidence this week in Washington.

Forum List

Back