John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

Repubs are getting more brown people running for office than demofascists.

Moron.
Yes, the self-hating kind......Conservatives have a history of allying with self-hating brown, black, gay people -- anyone willing to vote against their own interest and that of others -- all for that award of being patted on the head and told they are "one of the good ones"

I loved how you folks pretended to love this guy; even made him the head of the GOP.....then the minute he went off script....yall reminded him of what you really think about black folks..and proved his point...

Yes, the self-hating kind......Conservatives have a history of allying with self-hating brown, black, gay people -- anyone willing to vote against their own interest and that of others -- all for that award of being patted on the head and told they are "one of the good ones"

I loved how you folks pretended to love this guy; even made him the head of the GOP.....then the minute he went off script....yall reminded him of what you really think about black folks..and proved his point...

Self hating? More like care for others regardless of their skin color unlike you racist assholes.

Self hating? More like care for others regardless of their skin color unlike you racist assholes.
Yes, self hating......

Just ask this gay Republican....when he got his MAGA wake up call...

You are not smart enough to play this game with me...for every deflection you come up with, I got a fact to slap your silly ass in the face with...

Yes, self hating......

You are not smart enough to play this game with me...for every deflection you come up with, I got a fact to slap your silly ass in the face with...

So, one group of gay guys is not liking things, while overall the number of gay repubs is increasing.

Do you see how stupid you are? Try reading your fucking link sometimes and you won't look so foolish.

So, one group of gay guys is not liking things, while overall the number of gay repubs is increasing.

Do you see how stupid you are? Try reading your fucking link sometimes and you won't look so foolish.
Lol @ one group of gays...minimize it all you wish.....but....

Gay republicans have historically been mocked for being self-hating....which is why when the GOP tried to play identity politics and made a gay guy their GOP chairman; he met the same fate their "token black guy" met when he spoke off script....about the anti-gay GOP platform..

and about the Southern Strategy....how come yall have so many former GOP chairmen apologizing for the southern strategy?? I thought yall said that didn't exist..

Yes, self hating......

No, intelligent blacks who reject racist shitstains like you and most Dems. Hence why blacks (and Hispanics) are fleeing your party in huge numbers. There’s a fact you got your racist ass beaten with.

Trying to find a non-partisan jury in DC is like trying to find an honest politician.

Forum List

Back