John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

I havent been following this story and I am not going to read the thread.
But I am guessing that this is not good news for donny.

rotfl-gif.288736

I havent been following this story and I am not going to read the thread.
But I am guessing that this is not good news for donny.
Yep tommy we've been expecting that you would be having that surgery to pull your head out of your fascist ass

Yet another case where Durham proved beyond a doubt the corrupt actions of these people. Luckily, intelligent people (which leaves out the leftards here) see what was revealed here and have serious questions about the FBI and most other government agencies now.

Isn't it pathetic to be a grown man worshipping another grown man like you are his child -- all just because you think it pisses off other grown men?

That is 99% of the reason most of you Trumpers do what you do.....
This is your problem it's not about Trump dumbass it's about the heart and soul of America that trump supporter care about. Your TDS prevents you from comprehending that simplistic view.

This is your problem it's not about Trump dumbass it's about the heart and soul of America that trump supporter care about. Your TDS prevents you from comprehending that simplistic view.
Fuck yo hissy fit just because someone is talking about your Daddy

Yo daddy has such contempt for your intelligence and principles that he attempted to overturn his own fucking government (He was still president on Jan 6th); tried to intimidate his own vice president, just because he lost an election...all knowing yo dumb will eat it up like the good little fascist you are.....

That stain won't be washed off, you can't troll it away, it will be with you.....all of this "soul of America" talk don't apply to morons who have already sold their soul...

Forum List

Back