John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

The new exhibits show Sussmann charged the Clinton camp 3.3 hours “for work and communications regarding confidential project” on Sept. 19, 2016, the day he met with FBI counsel James Baker. Sussmann originally submitted a report for 4.5 hours, but later said he spent only 3.3 hours on the project in an email on Nov. 6, two days before the presidential election between Trump and Clinton.

Sussmann also expensed to the campaign “single use flash drives” that he bought at a Staples near the DC law offices of Perkins Coie, where Sussmann was a partner.

The records were part of a cache of records that came to light during testimony of Kori Arsenault, a paralegal in the office of Department of Justice special counsel John Durham, who brought the charge against Sussmann.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he billed her 4 to 6 weeks before that...

From in or about late July through in or about mid-August 2016, SUSSMANN, Tech Executive-I, and Campaign Lawyer-I coordinated and communicated about the Russian
Bank-I allegations during telephone calls and meetings, which SUSSMANN billed to the Clinton
Campaign ( denoted in Law Firm-1 's billing records by its official corporate name, "HF ACC,
Inc.").

You know, the "exact same time."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

From in or about late July through in or about mid-August 2016, SUSSMANN, Tech Executive-I, and Campaign Lawyer-I coordinated and communicated about the Russian
Bank-I allegations during telephone calls and meetings, which SUSSMANN billed to the Clinton
Campaign ( denoted in Law Firm-1 's billing records by its official corporate name, "HF ACC,
Inc.").

The new exhibits show Sussmann charged the Clinton camp 3.3 hours “for work and communications regarding confidential project” on Sept. 19, 2016, the day he met with FBI counsel James Baker.

LOLOL

Inc.").

Dumbfuck Fawnboi is arguing that just because Sussman billed HItlery in mid August for work he can't bill her for the day he went to the FBI and gave them the thumb drives with the Russia propaganda Hitlery paid for.

What a clown. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WASHINGTON — The attorney who sparked an FBI investigation into since-debunked claims of a secret back channel between Donald Trump and a Russian bank billed Hillary Clinton’s campaign on the day he met with an FBI official.

Attorney Michael Sussman’s expense reports were admitted into evidence in court Tuesday before the prosecution rested its case against the lawyer, who’s on trial for lying to the FBI during the meeting.

Sussman had turned over “white papers” and other data on rumors of the since debunked tie between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank in 2016 while not revealing he was working on behalf of a client.

The new evidence shows he was on the clock for Clinton that day

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, big colorful letters only make you look even more like a first grader.

Here's the part you didn't share with the group...

The new evidence shows he was on the clock for Clinton that day — though the defense countered that the embattled attorney expensed taxis to and from the meeting to the law firm and not to Clinton or any other client. It’s unclear from the records if the hours charged to the Clinton campaign were charged for the meeting.

Dumbfuck Fawnboi is arguing that just because Sussman billed HItlery in mid August for work he can't bill her for the day he went to the FBI and gave them the thumb drives with the Russia propaganda Hitlery paid for.

What a clown. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Uh, no, Dumbfuck. While you're leaning on the NY Post for evidence, I'm using the actual indictment.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, big colorful letters only make you look even more like a first grader.

Here's the part you didn't share with the group...

The new evidence shows he was on the clock for Clinton that day — though the defense countered that the embattled attorney expensed taxis to and from the meeting to the law firm and not to Clinton or any other client. It’s unclear from the records if the hours charged to the Clinton campaign were charged for the meeting.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

The "defense attorneys say".......................................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Uh, no, Dumbfuck. While you're leaning on the NY Post for evidence, I'm using the actual indictment.
Yep. You are relying on months old documents, I'm relying on evidence presented in court during the trial, Fuckwit.

You lose again.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Two thumb drives containing Alfa-Bank claims, along with “white papers” pushing the claims, were provided to Baker by Sussmann at the meeting, and the prosecution presented evidence that even the USB drives bought by Sussmann were billed to the Clinton campaign. The thumb drives, one blue and the other red, were displayed to the jury as evidence this week in Washington.

LOL

I think there might not be anyone on this forum to cling to their stupidity as tenaciously as you, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now you're referencing the Washington Examiner (no wonder you gave no link) ... but again, you're not sharing everything with this group...

Special counsel John Durham's team presented evidence suggesting Michael Sussmann billed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential team for the thumb drives he used to push now-discredited Trump-Russia allegations to the FBI in 2016, despite Sussmann claiming he did not do so for the campaign.

Emphasis is mine to show they suggested it, not that they had any such proof. No wonder Sussmann prevailed.

BTW, yutz, the indictment didn't even mention any such nonsense. Ya think they would have since it was crucial to their case?

That's a rhetorical question. I already know thd answer is above your first grade intelligence level.

LOL

I think there might not be anyone on this for to cling to their stupidity as tenaciously as you, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Now you're referencing the Washington Examiner (no wonder you gave no link) ... but again, you're not sharing everything with this group...

Special counsel John Durham's team presented evidence suggesting Michael Sussmann billed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential team for the thumb drives he used to push now-discredited Trump-Russia allegations to the FBI in 2016, despite Sussmann claiming he did not do so for the campaign.

Emphasis is mine to show they suggested it, not that they had any such proof. No wonder Sussmann prevailed.

BTW, yutz, the indictment didn't even mention any such nonsense. Ya think they would have since it was crucial to their case?

That's a rhetorical question. I already know thd answer is above your first grade intelligence level.
:itsok:

Yep. You are relying on months old documents, I'm relying on evidence presented in court during the trial, Fuckwit.

You lose again.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Dumbfuck, your own article said it wasn't clear if he billed Hillary for those thumbdrives.

face-palm-gif.278959

The new exhibits show Sussmann charged the Clinton camp 3.3 hours “for work and communications regarding confidential project” on Sept. 19, 2016, the day he met with FBI counsel James Baker.

Your own article said the defense denied he billing Hillary at all AND it said it wasn't clear if he did.

Durham failed. Miserably. That's why Sussmann prevailed.

You need Preparation H for that butthurt.

If the "lies never stop" with Democrats, why aren't they getting arrested for the crimes you claim they're committing. The body of evidence that exists is that REPUBLICANS are lying about Democrats. Democrats aren't being charged with the crimes Republicans claim they committed, because REPUBLICANS ARE LYING.

We've been telling you clowns this for years, but you continue to believe the party that's been lying to you from the beginning.
I'm not a Republican, asswipe.

Your attempt to divide the world is PATHETIC. It's BEYOND pathetic

Get this through your thick skull:

Lefties get hate because they're miserable excuses for human beings

A pox on both your houses. I have no use for your partisan games.

I want you fuckers OUT of power, and that's going to happen just a few short months from now. I don't CARE how it happens, if I have to suffer through another 4 years of Republicans then so be it.

Either way, I want YOU, progtard leftists, gone.

I'm not a Republican, asswipe.

Your attempt to divide the world is PATHETIC. It's BEYOND pathetic

Get this through your thick skull:

Lefties get hate because they're miserable excuses for human beings

A pox on both your houses. I have no use for your partisan games.

I want you fuckers OUT of power, and that's going to happen just a few short months from now. I don't CARE how it happens, if I have to suffer through another 4 years of Republicans then so be it.

Either way, I want YOU, progtard leftists, gone.

Poor baby.

:itsok:

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

The deep state exists to many levels

bripat9643

Remember how you squealed for years that Flynn's charge was just a pathetic, tiny "process crime"? You know, the crime to which he formally admitted guilt three times.

I remember.

Now here you are, having to watch your cult high priests fall on their faces , unable even to secure a pedantic conviction for a "mere" process crime, after years of "work".

That has to hit ya right in the feelz, crybaby.

Forum List

Back