John Fetterman Needs to Step Down

Yeah, I can't believe Trump got that many votes either.
My post was "Doesn't say too much for the intelligence of the majority of the nation does it?" Do you have problems with comprehension or are you trying to admit that Biden cheated? You're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier are you?

Meanwhile, old Weekend at Bernie's doesn't even realize that she's been gone for three months.
When the fellow reporter asked her what the response from her colleagues had been like since her return, though, the conversation took an odd turn.

“No, I haven’t been gone,” she said.

OK.

“You should follow the—I haven’t been gone. I’ve been working.”

When asked whether she meant that she’d been working from home, she turned feisty.

“No, I’ve been here. I’ve been voting,” she said. “Please. You either know or don’t know.”

After deflecting one final question about those, like Rep. Ro Khanna, who’ve called on her to resign, she was wheeled away.

Pathetic.

Lol, that actually doesn't make your party look good. You elected a demented pedophile.
They've got a SCOTUS justice that doesn't know what a woman is. A representative that doesn't know where she's at, a senator that can't make a cognizant statement, a VP that can't make a logical statement and a FauxTUS that shits his pants---yeah, the democrats have it all together. LMAO, the loonies have taken over the asylum.

Says the commie Queen of the basement....
The same OP thinks Mega crook George Santos should not step down.
1684438703291.gif

So much sore loser butthurt here over Fetterman bitch-slapping Oz.

You lost, Trump cult losers. Whining about it like this would makes you look like even bigger losers -- provided such a thing was possible. It's not. You're all maxxed-out in the loser-category. Your loserdom surpasses all other loserdom in all of human history. That's why you're here whimpering about losing.

Do not live in his state so never gave him a hard look.
Just like those passing out all this vile stuff.
stuff that they heard or read on a propaganda site against democrat's
Maybe there right? but if so why ridicule his cloths?
looked it up, neatly dressed in a suit and tie.
We have a lot of real duds from both sides.
This s--t is getting really silly.

Boy, Democrats sure know how to pick them. You knew about him when you chose him. But you chose him because of the "D"

Sure. Make Fetterman resign so the Governor of Pennsylvania can appoint a better, more articulate Democrat.

Good plan!

So much sore loser butthurt here over Fetterman bitch-slapping Oz.

You lost, Trump cult losers. Whining about it like this would makes you look like even bigger losers -- provided such a thing was possible. It's not. You're all maxxed-out in the loser-category. Your loserdom surpasses all other loserdom in all of human history. That's why you're here whimpering about losing.
That you can defend the indefensible shows how little the low-IQ cult values competence.

Forum List

Back