John Kennedy Is America’s Folksiest Senator. Some People Who Know Him Say It’s An Act

This buffoon in the Senate graduated from Oxford University in the UK. This folksy nonsense is all an act because he thinks so little of his constituents.

I would be so ashamed to have that name..............Uggghhhh....The name of a real creep

This buffoon in the Senate graduated from Oxford University in the UK. This folksy nonsense is all an act because he thinks so little of his constituents.

Sure a lot of politicians do that. What is fun is to watch them during campaigns and they have to come in close quarters with all of us regular folk sees them try not to look terrified or repulsed. What he does is just a part of the old-time politics that I grew up with.

Hey turd knocker! Senator John N. Kennedy graduated from Vanderbilt University and the University of Virginia School of Law before attending Magdalen College, Oxford.

The Louisiana Civil Code requires legal practitioners in the state to have education in both Civil Law, and Common Law, and necessarily sets it apart from other jurisdictions in the U.S.

The course is a whopping 15 hours.

No one who actually listens to what he says would call him a "buffoon." That's just a typical ignorant Yankee presuming that anyone with a southern accent is un-intelligent.

Who is actually the buffoon?

How do you, in good consciousness, accept an essay by a Buzz Feed blog reporter named Paul McLeod that cites unidentified and anonymous unverified "sources" to attack a republican senator? WTF is going on in left wing politics these days?

After Hillary's multiple faked accents the left really should avoid pointing a finger at people putting on an act. Bill's faithful husband act. Biden's my brain still works act. The whole of the Dem leadership are phony.

Sure a lot of politicians do that. What is fun is to watch them during campaigns and they have to come in close quarters with all of us regular folk sees them try not to look terrified or repulsed. What he does is just a part of the old-time politics that I grew up with.
I used to love watching Republican around black babies. Clinton would swoop them up and give them a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Thats why blacks loved Clinton.

And also the way he worked with the black community.

Forum List

Back