John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mu

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is not what the SOS is hired to do anymore than it is what the POTUS is hired to do. You are just too stupid to know what a fool you are making of yourself.

bullshit

I am rather pissed off that someone as stupid as you is allowed to vote.

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me. you are the one pushing a fake news story. are you a paid Russian operative?

so you are back to claiming the indictment a fake

Oh, that will teach me

Duties of the Secretary of State

January 20, 2017

Under the Constitution, the President of the United States determines U.S. foreign policy. The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

Created in 1789 by the Congress as the successor to the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of State is the senior executive Department of the U.S. Government. The Secretary of State’s duties relating to foreign affairs have not changed significantly since then, but they have become far more complex as international commitments multiplied. These duties -- the activities and responsibilities of the State Department -- include the following:

• Serves as the President's principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
  • Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
  • Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
  • Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
  • Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
  • Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies;
  • Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;
  • Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
  • Supervises the administration of U.S. immigration laws abroad;
  • Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries;
  • Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
  • Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries;
  • Administers the Department of State;
But does that prove Kerry did what you're claiming he did?

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me. you are the one pushing a fake news story. are you a paid Russian operative?

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

Under the Constitution, the President of the United States determines U.S. foreign policy. The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

Created in 1789 by the Congress as the successor to the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of State is the senior executive Department of the U.S. Government. The Secretary of State’s duties relating to foreign affairs have not changed significantly since then, but they have become far more complex as international commitments multiplied. These duties -- the activities and responsibilities of the State Department -- include the following:

• Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
  • Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
  • Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
  • Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies;
  • Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
  • Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries;
  • Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
  • Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries;

i am claiming that he was responsible as SOS

he failed

it certainly was not Trumps fault

of bush

No, that is not what the SOS is hired to do anymore than it is what the POTUS is hired to do. You are just too stupid to know what a fool you are making of yourself.

bullshit

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

Oh look, not a single thing about issues visas! Thanks for proving it was a fake story. You are so dumb you don't even know you just poked holes in your own fake story.

*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

Probably not. They certainly came in when he was SoS, but I have seen nothing that he personally had anything to do with their arrival.

It's cool, just come back tomorrow when you are sober, I am sure we can work it out then.
ok, but I will have a great deal of trouble trying to dumb down that explanation any further for you on any day under any circumstances.

ahh, you are one of those bad ass drunk folks! Sweet, you were always so much fun in my younger days.

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

i am claiming that he was responsible as SOS

he failed

it certainly was not Trumps fault

of bush
... All right...

OwVql.gif

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

Oh look, not a single thing about issues visas! Thanks for proving it was a fake story. You are so dumb you don't even know you just poked holes in your own fake story.

What is a U.S. Visa?

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship.

Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. The Visa section of this website is all about U.S. visas for foreign citizens to travel to the United States.

(Note: U.S. citizens don’t need a U.S. visa for travel, but when planning travel abroad may need a visa issued by the embassy of the country they wish to visit. In this situation, when planning travel abroad, learn about visa requirements by country, see country information in the International Travel Section section of this website.)

More Information about Visas

Duties of the Secretary of State of the United States

--LOL@USHITFORBRAINS

U.S. Visas

ahh, you are one of those bad ass drunk folks! Sweet, you were always so much fun in my younger days.
you still here? btw I'm 60 and recognize your problem that stems from your "younger days", you cannot withdraw from any discussion where you have been one upped,
and I am not the one who needs his words simplified for coherency...one other thing, todays democratic party is further from the democratic party of my day than the republicans are.

Last edited:

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

What is a U.S. Visa?

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship.

Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. The Visa section of this website is all about U.S. visas for foreign citizens to travel to the United States.

(Note: U.S. citizens don’t need a U.S. visa for travel, but when planning travel abroad may need a visa issued by the embassy of the country they wish to visit. In this situation, when planning travel abroad, learn about visa requirements by country, see country information in the International Travel Section section of this website.)

--LOL@USHITFORBRAINS

U.S. Visas

It was your list moron, don’t get made at me you are too stupid to know what you are posting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you still here? btw I'm 60 and recognize your problem that stems from your "younger days", you cannot withdraw from any discussion where you have been one upped,
and I am not the one who needs his words simplified for coherency...one other thing, todays democratic party is further from the democratic party of my day than the republicans are.

I do not mind withdrawing when I have been up. But your failed attempt to be witty or some other such shit failed.

Also, why are you taking to me about the Dem party? Please don’t tell me you think I am a Dem? Then I would know for sure you are drunk

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

What is a U.S. Visa?

--LOL@USHITFORBRAINS

U.S. Visas

It was your list moron, don’t get made at me you are too stupid to know what you are posting

whatever troll have good night sitting in your pile of shit pants

Oh, that will teach me

January 20, 2017

What is a U.S. Visa?

--LOL@USHITFORBRAINS

U.S. Visas

whatever troll have good night sitting in your pile of shit pants

Night night! I guess mommy is making you get off the computer

I do not mind withdrawing when I have been up. But your failed attempt to be witty or some other such shit failed.
you mind, and it is clearly obvious you mind, in fact it is impossible for you to walk away as is evidenced by you continuing to return even after attempting to leave this thread...anyone who needs proof can just go back and read your posts

Also, why are you taking to me about the Dem party? Please don’t tell me you think I am a Dem?

I was going by your posts, if you are not falling down drunk what other explanation is there for your inability to understand even the most rudimentary statements no matter how many times they are explained then what better explains it, now I do not take offense to being called drunk, but if you can say being called "a Dem" offends you I will apologize

Then I would know for sure you are drunk
gonna put all your eggs in this basket are ya? I'm gonna need a beer for this.pffftttttsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also, why are you taking to me about the Dem party? Please don’t tell me you think I am a Dem?

I was going by your posts... but if you can say being called "a Dem" offends you I will apologize

I would like to know what in my post lead you to this conclusion? Is it because I called out the fake news story and did not just blindly accept it like the Trump zealots?

Are you just one more zealot that assumes everyone that does not bow at the feet of Trump must be a Dem?

And yes, it does offend me. Just as someone calling me a Repub would offend me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back