John Kerry Fights to Keep Migrants Off His French Private Beach

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Missed opportunity...PDJT should have been tweeting about an example per day about democrats and their walls, security teams and not welcoming “immigrants” into their homes, carriage houses, guest houses.

Far-left failed presidential candidate and former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is fighting to keep migrants and hikers off of his exclusive beachfront property in France, despite French law which allows them access, according to a Friday report.

“The laws of France say that a portion of all beaches must be public access, but the wealthy Saint-Briac residents don’t think that law applies to them” said Western Journal.

The property in question is Kerry’s inherited home in Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, an exclusive tows described as a “playground for the elite.”

Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com ...

images

John Kerry, and many Democrats like him are elitist creeps. He deserved to lose, and like Hillary probably will never get over it. Good!

A Missed opportunity...PDJT should have been tweeting about an example per day about democrats and their walls, security teams and not welcoming “immigrants” into their homes, carriage houses, guest houses.

Far-left failed presidential candidate and former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is fighting to keep migrants and hikers off of his exclusive beachfront property in France, despite French law which allows them access, according to a Friday report.

“The laws of France say that a portion of all beaches must be public access, but the wealthy Saint-Briac residents don’t think that law applies to them” said Western Journal.

The property in question is Kerry’s inherited home in Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, an exclusive tows described as a “playground for the elite.”

Silly rabbit, all that Democratic party rhetoric applies to the peasants.

John Kerry marks the first time in my adult life that I did not vote for the
DEMOCRAT for President--------over time-----I have come to the
conclusion that SOMEHOW I WAS RIGHT

Ole Horse Face like all libtards talks the talk

but he won't walk the walk....

Ole Horse Face like all libtards talks the talk

but he won't walk the walk....

he's a jerk. (I am a registered democrat but did not vote
for him and was horrified when he was appointed Secretary
of State) He is just a dimwit

I actually read your stupid link

Has nothing to do with John Kerry

I actually read your stupid link

Has nothing to do with John Kerry
Are you sure you can read? John Francois Kerry is a resident of Saint-Briac and residents of the exclusive beach community are fighting to keep migrants off their beaches. Me comprenez vous?

I've done a search and can't find anywhere Kerry disassociating himself from his fellow property owners actions.

Do you even care if you are not taken seriously?

Forum List

Back