john kerry says Israel becoming "apartheid state"

Maybe that's partly why Mr. Olmert is no longer the Prime Minister then, hmmf, sport?

Incidentally, Barak lost the support of the people he had at one point sworn under oath to lead, too. Gee.

She also hated former U.S. President George W. Bush.

What has the Obama Administration done for her, or more importantly, the Jews???

Another "former head of".

If you're Jewish, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

It is that simple.

I would add a tidbit to your comment and make it like this:

If you're a Jewish Israeli, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND AMERICAN JEWS, TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

Far more Israeli Jews support Kerry's view than not.
And American Jews such as myself. You just can't hear us over those neocons war drums you're banging.

Say WHAT?

That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

Who lied to you?

That's not what most Israelis believe.

Most Israelis see Kerry and the current American government's moves as a joke.

It has always been understood in Israel that there will be land concessions for the chance at peaceful coexistence. There is little hope that it will work but the alternative has absolutely no chance. Many of the WB "settlements" were never meant to be part of Israel and Israel can neither afford to absorb millions of WB Palestinians nor can she push them into the sea.
Getting back to Kerry ... he never said what the OP claimed and I have little respect and even less patience with those who must put their words in others mouths to make their bones.

Umm...you do understand the ultimate goal is Israel's destruction right?....So they should negotiate the terms of their destruction?

Israel should just go along doing what they do right now. It works out oh, so well.

I'm not a big fan of how hard Israel tries to not get along with It's neighbors; maybe they out to heed Kerry's advice instead of, once again, trying to blame someone else for their messes.

"I'm not a big fan of how hard Israel tries to not get along with It's neighbors"

Right?!

TOTALLY!

I mean, how rude of Israel! Hamas calls to destroy it, Syria tries to pass its mess into it, PA slowly acts to take over it, and Israel just WON'T LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WISH!

Insensitive. selfish. Rude much:eusa_whistle:

I would have told them to blow the muslim bastards all to hell and take whatever they want!

Israel would not make it without US support.

You believe otherwise? Fine, but you're kidding yourself.

Do you know how many of your taxes go to Muslim countries who wish to kill you for being an American.

And ISRAEL is the one you Lebirals and haters go up against.

Go figure.

I would have told them to blow the muslim bastards all to hell and take whatever they want!

Do you know how many of your taxes go to Muslim countries who wish to kill you for being an American.

And ISRAEL is the one you Lebirals and haters go up against.

Go figure.

No, I don't. Please, enlighten me....

I would add a tidbit to your comment and make it like this:

If you're a Jewish Israeli, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND AMERICAN JEWS, TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

And American Jews such as myself. You just can't hear us over those neocons war drums you're banging.

Say WHAT?

Who lied to you?

Of course, you can easily back up this claim, correct?

Say WHAT?

Who lied to you?

Of course. I talk to people everyday. I read newspapers and ask.

My back-up to this claim is my knowledge

I fail to see the problem??

Kerry just said what everybody already knows.

Israel is a brutal apartheid state ruled by zionist psychopaths.

And is on a suicidal path toward self destruction. .. :cool:

if Israel doesn't negotiate terms of it's destruction with Hamas, they risk becoming an Apartheid State...Obama, Kerry mentality:cuckoo:

Um, gee.

I remember back in the 1980's, people said the same thing about the African National Congress and Mandela and how the White would be committing mass suicide if they negotiated with them.

Maybe Kerry is insulting South Africa by calling the Zionist Entity an Apartheid State, given that South Africa eventually did the right thing.

What an outrageous thing to say.
And some people wonder why so many of us despise the modern day Dimocrat party.

I thought that what Kerry said was reserved.

Of course, Israel is an Apartheid State. It keeps most of its Arab population in a state of second class citizenship.

Really, even the "Two State" solution isn't that far off from what South Africa tried to do in the last days of Apartheid, create "Homelands" for the tribal groups and play them off against each other.

129967-004-ABF3A3EE.gif

So the real question is, can Israel live in a country where it is "one person, one vote" and put up with Hamas representatives in the Knesset?

And the answer is, probably not.

I fail to see the problem??

Kerry just said what everybody already knows.

Israel is a brutal apartheid state ruled by zionist psychopaths.

And is on a suicidal path toward self destruction. .. :cool:
If Palistine layed down their arms there would be peace. If Israel layed down their arms they would be dead. Muslim states don't bother you with their cruelty and constant waring but Israel does?

Kerry has jumped the shark.

Israel's root problem is the same problem that the entire west suffers from.
They don't have nearly enough children, and at the same time the third-worlders have way too many children.
Eventually we in the civilized world will all lose, or be taken over, by a swarm of low-educated, religious fanatic, knuckle-dragging imbeciles of the Islamic world from the east, and the Hispanic world from the south.

If you're like me, and you have less than 20 years to live, you'll probably just get by.

If you're young, good luck, watch your back.
If you're young, white, male, and protestant, god help you.

Or maybe if you are White Male and Protestant...

You might realize that in most cases, the Hispanic, Female, Catholic lady is really in the same boat you are in.

Working very hard somewhere for shrinking benefits so that a very few rich people can live obscenely decadent lives.

You're right, because they are surrounded by Muslim states bent on their destruction.
It's too bad when it comes to Israel that "progressives" suspend their support of the minority.

Say WHAT?

Who lied to you?

I didn't ask you who told you this or where you read it - I specifically asked you to back up your claim with figures - not opinions.

You're back up is your large brain? My bad, carry on....

Common ground? Really? What awaits? Israel gives up more land for what exactly?

It has always been understood in Israel that there will be land concessions for the chance at peaceful coexistence. There is little hope that it will work but the alternative has absolutely no chance. Many of the WB "settlements" were never meant to be part of Israel and Israel can neither afford to absorb millions of WB Palestinians nor can she push them into the sea.
Getting back to Kerry ... he never said what the OP claimed and I have little respect and even less patience with those who must put their words in others mouths to make their bones.

Umm...you do understand the ultimate goal is Israel's destruction right?....So they should negotiate the terms of their destruction?

Depends.

What does the destruction of Israel mean?

Every Zionist gets killed? Yeah, they probably should look for ways to avoiding that.

Israel is replaced by a country called Palestine where Jews and Arabs have equal amounts of power? I think they need to man up and live with that, because honestly, that's kind of the standard in the rest of the world- one man, one vote.

You're right, because they are surrounded by Muslim states bent on their destruction.
It's too bad when it comes to Israel that "progressives" suspend their support of the minority.

I'm not a progressive, I'm a libertarian who thinks that we should not be enabling countries like Israel to stick out their tongues at the other kiddies while they smugly threaten that their big brother will kick their asses.

Depends.

What does the destruction of Israel mean?

Every Zionist gets killed? Yeah, they probably should look for ways to avoiding that.

Israel is replaced by a country called Palestine where Jews and Arabs have equal amounts of power? I think they need to man up and live with that, because honestly, that's kind of the standard in the rest of the world- one man, one vote.

Yeah ... that'll work. :lol:
Once "Palestine's" Arabs realize they can't keep up with "Palestine's" Jews it'll be the same old story. The Arabs will use their superior numbers to subjugate the Jews.
That's why Israel was created in the first place, but I'm bettin' you knew that.

American's are all about separation of church and state.

But apparently synagogue and state is A-OK when it comes to Israel.

Israel was founded based on the Jewish religion; and hypocritically the U.S totally supports it to the max.

Yet, we would never, ever, support a newly founded state based on Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or any other religion. .. :cool:

American's are all about separation of church and state.

But apparently synagogue and state is A-OK when it comes to Israel.

Israel was founded based on the Jewish religion; and hypocritically the U.S totally supports it to the max.

Yet, we would never, ever, support a newly founded state based on Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or any other religion. .. :cool:
Israel isn't the US, we support it due to the nutbags surrounding it and I'm not worried about Jews taking down my plane.

I didn't ask you who told you this or where you read it - I specifically asked you to back up your claim with figures - not opinions.

You're back up is your large brain? My bad, carry on....

The statement was that most Israeli Jews agree with Kerry, without factually backing it up. I claimed this is not true.

I believe that the one who made this statement to begin with should back up his claims.

I happen to know it's a joke. He didn't prove what he said. Why you question me?

Forum List

Back