john kerry says Israel becoming "apartheid state"

john kerry says Israel becoming "apartheid state"

Except that isn't what he said. So why must you misrep his words?

are you defending what he said?

Nope. In fact, Israelis are well aware of what awaits if they can't find common ground with their Arab neighbors.
I'm saying Kerry never said "Israel becoming "apartheid state."
So why did the OP misrep the guy's words?

Nope. In fact, Israelis are well aware of what awaits if they can't find common ground with their Arab neighbors.

oh gee..... three guesses?

Maybe that's partly why Mr. Olmert is no longer the Prime Minister then, hmmf, sport?

Incidentally, Barak lost the support of the people he had at one point sworn under oath to lead, too. Gee.

She also hated former U.S. President George W. Bush.

What has the Obama Administration done for her, or more importantly, the Jews???

Another "former head of".

If you're Jewish, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

It is that simple.

I would add a tidbit to your comment and make it like this:

If you're a Jewish Israeli, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND AMERICAN JEWS, TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

Far more Israeli Jews support Kerry's view than not
. And American Jews such as myself. You just can't hear us over those neocons war drums you're banging.

Wrong..most Israeli's don't support Kerry at all, and Obama has very low popularity there.

Common ground? Really? What awaits? Israel gives up more land for what exactly?

Maybe that's partly why Mr. Olmert is no longer the Prime Minister then, hmmf, sport?

Incidentally, Barak lost the support of the people he had at one point sworn under oath to lead, too. Gee.

What has the Obama Administration done for her, or more importantly, the Jews???

If you're Jewish, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

It is that simple.

If you're a Jewish Israeli, you CANNOT TRUST THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, AND AMERICAN JEWS, TO PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND'S RIGHT TO EXIST.

Far more Israeli Jews support Kerry's view than not. And American Jews such as myself. You just can't hear us over those neocons war drums you're banging.

American Jews can't be heard ?!!!!!!!

AMERICAN JEWS CAN'T BE HEARD ?!!!!!!

Oh no he didn't !!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He actually said that ?!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

It has always been understood in Israel that there will be land concessions for the chance at peaceful coexistence. There is little hope that it will work but the alternative has absolutely no chance. Many of the WB "settlements" were never meant to be part of Israel and Israel can neither afford to absorb millions of WB Palestinians nor can she push them into the sea.
Getting back to Kerry ... he never said what the OP claimed and I have little respect and even less patience with those who must put their words in others mouths to make their bones.

Last edited:

It has always been understood in Israel that there will be land concessions for the chance at peaceful coexistence. There is little hope that it will work but the alternative has absolutely no chance. Many of the WB "settlements" were never meant to be part of Israel and Israel can neither afford to absorb millions of WB Palestinians nor can she push them into the sea.
Getting back to Kerry ... he never said what the OP claimed and I have little respect and even less patience with those who must put their words in others mouths to make their bones.

Umm...you do understand the ultimate goal is Israel's destruction right?....So they should negotiate the terms of their destruction?

The West Bank Jordanians will eventually be shoved back into Jordan proper.
As far as American Jews, they talk big but after the 2008 crash they diverted their charities almost exclusively to Israel, despite Israel's aggressive West Bank expansion.

Howey said:
Former Top Israeli Security Official Warns Time Is Running Out On Two-State Solution | ThinkProgress

Yuval Diskin — the former head of Israel’s internal security service:

It is that simple.

A nice addendum, that.

Well said.

Meanwhile, the Left-leaning Western media pretend to wonder why former Mossad agent Steven Seagal has been developing a bromance with none other than Vladimir Putin.

par7266793.jpg

Gee. Maybe the Russians ain't so bad after all, huh?

God bless Israel.

Last edited:
Jewish leaders are fuming over remarks made by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, who cautioned that Israel risks becoming an apartheid state if a two-state solution cannot be reached.

Mr. Kerry told senior officials during a closed meeting on Friday that a two-state solution is the “only real alternative” for Israel and the Palestinian territories, “because a unitary state winds up either being an apartheid state with second-class citizens, or it ends up being a state that destroys the capacity of Israel to be a Jewish state,” The Daily Beast first reported.

The Anti-Defamation League, an international Jewish NGO based in the United States, said that while it appreciates Mr. Kerry’s commitment to the region, his comments “used the repugnant language of Israel’s adversaries and accusers” and were “not seen as expressions of friendship and support,” Haaretz reported.

“It is startling and deeply disappointing that a diplomat so knowledgeable and experienced about democratic Israel chose to use such an inaccurate and incendiary term,” said ADL National Director Abe Foxman in a statement.

Leaders of pro-Israel organizations told The Daily Beast that Mr. Kerry’s use of the term “apartheid” was appalling and alarmist because of its racial connotations.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the secretary was simply repeating his view, shared by others, that “The only way to have two nations and two peoples living side by side in peace and security is through a two-state solution.”

Jewish leaders blast John Kerry for Israel 'apartheid' comments - Washington Times

Thank you, John Kerry, you narcissistic, sanctimonious PoS!!!

Keep talking yourselves against your voting base, and right outta Washington in November, Dems!!!

And any inroads you were making towards winning back some Evangelical and Catholic votes — POOF!!!

Even a Hollywood screenplay writer couldn't make up stuff this good!!!

he was for the apartheid before he was against it

jon cary issues a retraction

--LOL

Press Statement
John Kerry
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
April 28, 2014
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare
For more than thirty years in the United States Senate, I didn’t just speak words in support of Israel, I walked the walk when it came time to vote and when it came time to fight. As Secretary of State, I have spent countless hours working with Prime Minister Netanyahu and Justice Minister Livni because I believe in the kind of future that Israel not only wants, but Israel deserves. I want to see a two state solution that results in a secure Jewish state and a prosperous Palestinian state, and I’ve actually worked for it.

I will not allow my commitment to Israel to be questioned by anyone, particularly for partisan, political purposes, so I want to be crystal clear about what I believe and what I don’t believe.

First, Israel is a vibrant democracy and I do not believe, nor have I ever stated, publicly or privately, that Israel is an apartheid state or that it intends to become one. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that without a shred of doubt.

Second, I have been around long enough to also know the power of words to create a misimpression, even when unintentional, and if I could rewind the tape, I would have chosen a different word to describe my firm belief that the only way in the long term to have a Jewish state and two nations and two peoples living side by side in peace and security is through a two state solution. In the long term, a unitary, binational state cannot be the democratic Jewish state that Israel deserves or the prosperous state with full rights that the Palestinian people deserve. That’s what I said, and it’s also what Prime Minister Netanyahu has said. While Justice Minister Livni, former Prime Ministers Barak and Ohlmert have all invoked the specter of apartheid to underscore the dangers of a unitary state for the future, it is a word best left out of the debate here at home.

As far as American Jews, they talk big but after the 2008 crash they diverted their charities almost exclusively to Israel, despite Israel's aggressive West Bank expansion.

WTF? :lol:

WTF? :lol:

I didn't picture you having trouble reading English or remembering recent history.
All those big shot American Jews who insist on a Two State Solution always wind up sending money to support Israel when push comes to shove.

Umm...you do understand the ultimate goal is Israel's destruction right?....So they should negotiate the terms of their destruction?

Israel should just go along doing what they do right now. It works out oh, so well.

I'm not a big fan of how hard Israel tries to not get along with It's neighbors; maybe they out to heed Kerry's advice instead of, once again, trying to blame someone else for their messes.

Forum List

Back