John Kerry: Unfit for Service

"Let me get this straight, you cannot know anything about a period of history unless you were alive and an adult during the period?"

I suspect your getting anything straight is a worthy but hopeless endevor but should really want to try the place to start would be actually reading and attempting to understand what was written:

Considered along with your refusal to accept historical fact, that goes a long way in explaining your near total ignorance of the war and the times.

Sorry for putting such a confuseing number of words in the same sentence.

You are really an idiot. You, Daveman and Warrior Mary are three of the stupidest people that I have encountered in quite some time. Is this what the armed forces are made of? My brother hated the service because of the stupid people that he had to deal with, now it all makes sense.
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."

Looks Like Bill Buckley had you nailed to the wall. :lmao:

sweet, the swiftboat liars are still out there. :thup:
No, Jillian, you don't get to come in here and claim these are all lies.

Prove it.

She doesn't get to??? Sure she does. Your constant attempts to destroy anyone that's liberal is really getting pathetic. This election pushed you over the edge, Dave. Get help, you lunatic!!!

Oh, eat shit.

Wait, you do -- Obama's.

Sure she can claim the OP is all lies. But her petulant foot-stomping may impress drooling idiot leftists like you, but normal people need more than that.

Prove it.

She doesn't get to??? Sure she does. Your constant attempts to destroy anyone that's liberal is really getting pathetic. This election pushed you over the edge, Dave. Get help, you lunatic!!!

He is not a lunatic, he is simply stupid. Along with his other two buddies in this page. I had stopped even recignizing their existence on the boards because attempting a discussion with them is just so futile. Have to return to plan A.
Translation:

"Waaaah! They won't accept what I say simply because I say it! It's not FAAAAAIR that I have to prove my claims!!"

Run along, kid. It's not like you were adding anything anyway.

Put Kerry in Defense. No problem Revisit in 18 months. Measure approval of current military members.

"Considering I was 11 when the war ended, I could have hardly have dodged the draft."

Considered along with your refusal to accept historical fact, that goes a long way in explaining your near total ignorance of the war and the times.

"There was never going to be a point where the Vietnamese were going to accept foreign domination after having fought against it for the last 100 years."

If you were paying attention you might notice that South Vietnam has been overrun and dominated by the hostile nation to her north.

We were the HS bully picking on teh Chess Club Nerd, and we got cock-punched. Learn to deal.

When the North invaded, the folks in the South welcomed them. Which is why it took all of 55 days to route the ARVNs when the Americans left.

lol. Cute. In the real world NVN expected that a portion of the civilian population would join them in their sneak attack made during the tet cease-fire in '68 and planned accordingly. Had that happened they probably would have finished off SVN then and there. But that didn't happen and the VC were slaughtered almost to a man. And SVN kicked kicked their
ass again when they invaded '72.

NVN was the HS bully and we were there just trying to help the chess nurd try to live in peace.

Last edited:
Put Kerry in Defense. No problem Revisit in 18 months. Measure approval of current military members.

I think you underestimate just how hated he actually is. I would bet big money and give odds he would never last 18 mo.

lol. Cute. In the real world NVN expected that a portion of the civilian population would join them in their sneak attack made during the tet cease-fire in '68 and planned accordingly. Had that happened they probably would have finished off SVN then and there. But that didn't happen and the VC were slaughtered almost to a man. And SVN kicked kicked their

NVN was the HS bully and we were there just trying to help the chess nurd try to live in peace.

Guy, you need to stop listening to revisionist history from guys who got deferments.

Fact is, the Vietnamese would have voted for Ho Chi Mihn if there was ever a national election. Easily.

The people we backed, people like General Ky, were seen as collborators with the French. Ho was a hero who had fought the French and the Japanese.

And the Tet offensive was when even Walter Conkrite admitted the war was lost. Tet was a disaster because the military claimed they had everything under control, and they didn't.

YOu are pretty much repeating a "Stabbed in the Back" myth.

I think you underestimate just how hated he actually is. I would bet big money and give odds he would never last 18 mo.

Are they completely insane to attempt to put Kerry in?

I think Kerry would be a bad pick for other reasons. He'd probably be a better fit at State.

But frankly, the President is the President. If he appoints Bill Ayers, and the Senate Approves him, the General and Admirals better salute and march. Or they can resign their commissions and go out and rant and rave to their heart's content.

But frankly, the President is the President.

Thanks to ignorant fucking nutsacks like you.

You wanted him? You got him asshole, and the miserable fucking mess he made these last four years.

Put your mouth back on his ass now and STFU.

But frankly, the President is the President.

Thanks to ignorant fucking nutsacks like you.

You wanted him? You got him asshole, and the miserable fucking mess he made these last four years.

Put your mouth back on his ass now and STFU.

Guy, what is your bizarre fascination with gay sex.

It's like you just can't stop talking about it, like it's all you think about every day...

Imagine a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak...

Guy, you need to stop listening to revisionist history from guys who got deferments.

Fact is, the Vietnamese would have voted for Ho Chi Mihn if there was ever a national election. Easily.

The people we backed, people like General Ky, were seen as collborators with the French. Ho was a hero who had fought the French and the Japanese.

And the Tet offensive was when even Walter Conkrite admitted the war was lost. Tet was a disaster because the military claimed they had everything under control, and they didn't.

It's a shame you are so absolutely determined to remain ignorant. I was there with my boots on the ground. I talked with, treated, and became friends with many of the people there. All you can do is quote propaganda that was stale and refuted 40 years ago. Sad.

2842vn_25.jpg

2842vn_29.jpg

AidStationinterior.jpg

Prove it.

Oh, eat shit.

Wait, you do -- Obama's.

Sure she can claim the OP is all lies. But her petulant foot-stomping may impress drooling idiot leftists like you, but normal people need more than that.

HER petulant foot stomping??? Stop projecting, Dave.

"On the Internet, anyone can say that they were in Vietnam. Considering what you have to say about Vietnam goes against what anyone who was there has told me, you are suspect."

Suspect away. You've already made it clear you are able to believe only what you want to believe.
And what proof do we have that you've ever talked to a Vietnam vet,?

It's a shame you are so absolutely determined to remain ignorant. I was there with my boots on the ground. I talked with, treated, and became friends with many of the people there. All you can do is quote propaganda that was stale and refuted 40 years ago. Sad.

Yeah, whatever, guy.

Fact is, it was a stupid war, our own leaders lied to us about why we were there...

We toppled two presidents over the stupidity of it.

Oh, eat shit.

Wait, you do -- Obama's.

HER petulant foot stomping??? Stop projecting, Dave.
I backed up my claims.

Did she?

Here's your chance to look like someone with more than two neurons in spark-gap range.

"On the Internet, anyone can say that they were in Vietnam. Considering what you have to say about Vietnam goes against what anyone who was there has told me, you are suspect."

Suspect away. You've already made it clear you are able to believe only what you want to believe.
And what proof do we have that you've ever talked to a Vietnam vet,?

I cannot prove it, but I can certainly read history books.

Forum List

Back