John Kerry: Unfit for Service

Yes, please keep telling yourself we won in Vietnam, and this didn't happen.

Perhaps we would have won the war, in your view, if you didn't dodge the draft and reported for duty as did 10's of thousands of brave Americans.

Perhaps we would have won the war, in your view, if you didn't dodge the draft and reported for duty as did 10's of thousands of brave Americans.

Considering I was 11 when the war ended, I could have hardly have dodged the draft.

I also enlisted of my own free will in 1981.

And, no, we couldn't have won that war, ever, under any circumstances.

There was never going to be a point where the Vietnamese were going to accept foreign domination after having fought against it for the last 100 years.

Vietnam? Iraq?

Nope. Nope. Anything else?

300px-Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

at least we got out of the Iraq fiasco with a bit more dignity.

How can you have a discussion with people who say that losing the Vietnam War is revisionist history?

"Where was the photo taken," was the question - dumbfuck. The correct answer, "Saigon."

Now put the dick back in your mouth and STFU

Considering I was 11 when the war ended, I could have hardly have dodged the draft.

There was never going to be a point where the Vietnamese were going to accept foreign domination after having fought against it for the last 100 years.

"Considering I was 11 when the war ended, I could have hardly have dodged the draft."

Considered along with your refusal to accept historical fact, that goes a long way in explaining your near total ignorance of the war and the times.

"There was never going to be a point where the Vietnamese were going to accept foreign domination after having fought against it for the last 100 years."

If you were paying attention you might notice that South Vietnam has been overrun and dominated by the hostile nation to her north.

"Considering I was 11 when the war ended, I could have hardly have dodged the draft."

Considered along with your refusal to accept historical fact, that goes a long way in explaining your near total ignorance of the war and the times.

"There was never going to be a point where the Vietnamese were going to accept foreign domination after having fought against it for the last 100 years."

If you were paying attention you might notice that South Vietnam has been overrun and dominated by the hostile nation to her north.

...and it is a beautiful country today.

Forum List

Back