John Kerry: Unfit for Service

Trailer trash....John F'n Kerry wasn't the POTUS, SecDEF, Speaker of the House, CJCS, CCDR, etc.....

halp.jpg

Can any of you Obama boot-licking morons REALLY insist the troops will respect Kerry as SecDef?

I thought they had to respect the chain of command. At least that's what it was about when I was in.

halp.jpg

Can any of you Obama boot-licking morons REALLY insist the troops will respect Kerry as SecDef?

I thought they had to respect the chain of command. At least that's what it was about when I was in.
The chain of commands needs to respect the troops, too.

Even Democrats.
For the record, I don't think Kerry belongs at Defense for a better reason... he's just not that great an organizer, and his past with the DoD on other issues has been acrimonious. He would be a far better fit at the State Department.
In a way, yes. He'd FINALLY have the authority to meet with our nation's enemies.

"In a way, yes. He'd FINALLY have the authority to meet with our nation's enemies."

Meet? He IS one of our nation's enemies!

"In a way, yes. He'd FINALLY have the authority to meet with our nation's enemies."

He has consistently fought to weaken our nation and undermine our military.

No wonder the left loves him.

You think going around beating up on third world countries is making us stronger?

Or well liked in the world?

You think going around beating up on third world countries is making us stronger?

Beside the point. Do you think making nasty false claims about our own troops makes us stronger or more liked?

Beside the point. Do you think making nasty false claims about our own troops makes us stronger or more liked?

I think the policies hurt a lot more.

The world nearly universally condemned the US for what it did in Vietnam, which everyone who is sane now admits was a horrible mistake.

(Not a partisan thing, both parties had a hand in the awfulness.)

Same with Iraq. A huge mistake in retrospect.

Kerry just got them right a little earlier than everyone else did.

Also, I get a little tired of guys like you saying you are standing up for the troops.

Standing up for the troops is not sending them off into foolish wars because the politicians have egos larger than their reason.

"I'm tired of old men dreaming up wars for young men to fight". - George McGovern

Last edited:
Sounds like some believe the Secretary of Defense should be approved by both the Senate and the military? This would be a new aspect to our previous concept of civilian rule of the military, and make it more of a popularity contest. Great idea. Oh to get the Tenure of Office back.

"Also, I get a little tired of guys like you saying you are standing up for the troops."
Tissue?

"Standing up for the troops is not sending them off into foolish wars because the politicians have egos larger than their reason."

True. That would be almost as stupid as blaming the troops for polices and decisions made by politicans; which is about as stupid as kicking your dog because you're mad at your wife. I could care less what lies kerry may have told about the war, policies, or politicians. What I care about is that he deliberatly and maliciously lied about the actions of the troops.

You must have no small ego yourself if you think you are the last word on what is/isn't a foolish war. Maybe you should run for office.

"The world nearly universally condemned the US for what it did in Vietnam, which everyone who is sane now admits was a horrible mistake."

Really? I think you're wrong. I suspect wishful thinking on your part.

"Also, I get a little tired of guys like you saying you are standing up for the troops."
Tissue?

"Standing up for the troops is not sending them off into foolish wars because the politicians have egos larger than their reason."

True. That would be almost as stupid as blaming the troops for polices and decisions made by politicans; which is about as stupid as kicking your dog because you're mad at your wife. I could care less what lies kerry may have told about the war, policies, or politicians. What I care about is that he deliberatly and maliciously lied about the actions of the troops.

You must have no small ego yourself if you think you are the last word on what is/isn't a foolish war. Maybe you should run for office.

"The world nearly universally condemned the US for what it did in Vietnam, which everyone who is sane now admits was a horrible mistake."

Really? I think you're wrong. I suspect wishful thinking on your part.

Okay, Guy. Vietnam was the most retarded war ever fought.

The country had no strategic value, it was merely a case of neither political party wanting to take the blame for it going communist when that's what the folks there pretty much wanted.

Kerry didn't blame the troops, just pointed out this stuff was going on and the chain of command knew about it. Frankly, one of our main failures in Vietnam was not treating abuses of civilians like they were a big deal.

Rusty Calley killed hundreds of people, and got a whole year's confinement.

Keep stamping your feet. Maybe threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue.

Kerry's testimony was based on lies. Deal with it.

You are avoiding the issue, as usual. You two stay here and have a good kissing session.
The issue being, of course, your butthurt that everything you say isn't immediately and unquestioningly accepted and endorsed.

Tough shit, boy.

Once again you are totally avoiding the issue. Dealing with you and your ex soldier friend, I see why America gets it's butt kicked.

You are avoiding the issue, as usual. You two stay here and have a good kissing session.
The issue being, of course, your butthurt that everything you say isn't immediately and unquestioningly accepted and endorsed.

Tough shit, boy.

Once again you are totally avoiding the issue. Dealing with you and your ex soldier friend, I see why America gets it's butt kicked.

Hey, kid, I've dealt with the issue this entire thread. It's not my fault you petulantly refuse to acknowledge anything outside your narrow worldview.

Tough shit, boy.

Hey, kid, I've dealt with the issue this entire thread. It's not my fault you petulantly refuse to acknowledge anything outside your narrow worldview.

First of all, I am in my 60s. Second, you are as delusional as your friend if you think you have been dealing with the issues, because this is another post where you ignored it you dummy.

First of all, I am in my 60s.
Sorry. Leftists always sound like ignorant teenagers.
Second, you are as delusional as your friend if you think you have been dealing with the issues, because this is another post where you ignored it you dummy.
I've been dealing with Kerry's lies and treason. Not interested in your desperate deflection.

Forum List

Back