John Kerry wants border-less world

Another rich, elitist prick who avoids paying taxes, was a traitor during the Vietnam era, and probably doesn't even know how to operate a fucking blender. This is what a servant does for him. But he's "in touch" with the common man. Ask any Liberal.

Borderless world? You mean like the one your God created?

Unlike Trump he seems to have skipped the wall part.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Caution: When you see someone using the expression: "your God", you know that someone is an atheist, who is hypocritically invokes His name.

If that atheist favors a borderless world, would she favor her home to be without locks on the doors and windows? Would she welcome everybody in her home, uninvited?

Perhaps it does not have to be a wall. Although wall seem to be working perfectly between Israel and the Arab hoards. A wall worked perfectly in Berlin in the day.

The Iron Curtain was not a wall but a fence, land mines, watch towers with well armed and properly instructed border guards. It worked perfectly.

Mind you, it was intended to keep people IN not OUT.

Fuck a borderless world. I say we ban all non-US members from this forum!

This is the UNITED STATES message board, goddammit!

Caution: When you see someone using the expression: "your God", you know that someone is an atheist, who is hypocritically invokes His name.

If that atheist favors a borderless world, would she favor her home to be without locks on the doors and windows? Would she welcome everybody in her home, uninvited?

Perhaps it does not have to be a wall. Although wall seem to be working perfectly between Israel and the Arab hoards. A wall worked perfectly in Berlin in the day.

The Iron Curtain was not a wall but a fence, land mines, watch towers with well armed and properly instructed border guards. It worked perfectly.

Did God create the world with walls or not?

Did he just not know how to make them?

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

You know, there was no more deservi g SOB to get assassinated than that European, Communist prick. Just wish I'd been there to see it happen

It's not that Kerry wants, it is what the UN wants. Obama and Kerry, and Clinton want what Soros is paying them to want.
It's not, "should we continue to have a southern border?", it is, "where did our southern border go?"
The border needs work, let's go back to what it was, 200 years ago.

Did God create the world with walls or not?

Did he just not know how to make them?
Tower of Babel......check it out......God endorsed borders for Israel also......

Man wants what God didn't bother with? You tell me?
Really? so oceans and mountains are not natural borders? Try answering my question...Do you want to remove our borders?

Forum List

Back